Start by marking “To Have It All” as Want to Read:
To Have It All

To Have It All

Rock bottom.

Liam had set up shop there.

After an accident left him injured and unable to work, it wasn’t long before he ended up on the street with his dreams in the gutter.

This was it.

This was his life.

Until the day he met Max Porter—a man who appeared to have it all. They didn’t meet so much as made eye contact as Max sneered at Liam, the bum occupying precious space
Published January 18th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 16th 2017)

Jennifer Kyle
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arcs
5 STARS

”What I’d give to have it all.”

description

B.N. Toler gifts a miracle or two and our friend karma plays a part in this beautiful, unforgettable, story. Every page of this book was done perfectly. Each and every character was essential and unique. The writing held such hard hitting quotes and I may have even shed a tear or two.

"He saw a man that had everything - that had it all. His all. "Lucky man."

description

As a down on his luck homeless man named Liam switches bodies with a rich man named Maximus Greys
Christy
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Christy by: Jennifer Kyle
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
5 stars!!!

description

To Have it All was my first BN Toler book, and now… I think I need to read them ALL! This book was truly fantastic, it had it all ;) It was heartbreaking, heartwarming, funny, sweet, and gave me all the feels! Once I started it, I read straight through the night to finish. It was one of those books I didn’t want to put down.
warhawke
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of emotional stories
Genre: Contemporary Romance with Paranormal element
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Liam was a good man thrown into a bad situation. Braving New York City as a homeless was not easy when everyone saw him as a garbage. One fateful day, he selflessly put himself in harm's way to save Max Potter, an arrogant wealthy man who seemed to have everything. When he woke up from the ordeal, he was no longer in his own body, but Max's instead.

Waverly Torres only wanted one thing from her ex
Alex ♈
I don't read paranormal.
I don't like paranormal.
I don't do paranormal. Period.

Well, until this book...

Damn, it was ingenious!

Freaking ingenious!
Today I learned that bad people aren't born bad ... they're made that way.

Safety: (view spoiler)
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 -awesome story, OK romance- Stars

Now THIS is a paranormal book that Jewelsy can actually understand! *raising the roof*
description

Reason being; it was a contemporary story with a simple to understand body-switching element and a dose of Karma as side character. Yep, no PNR world building, no different languages, no new information or jargon that my slow brain needs to learn... Just a super well written, heartfelt and engaging story that had me invested from start to end.

Sure, I still had some unanswered
Erika
4.25 stars!

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I loved the premise. I loved the climax and how it all wrapped up. The ending was sweet and perfect for me. There wasn't really much romance until (view spoiler) which would have been a bigger negative if I wasn't enjoying the plot.

The Main Characters:

Waverly: She was an okay heroine. She was really bitter and angry at Liam, thinking he was Max (the horrendous ex husband whose body Liam was mystically inhabiting
Paige
4 "Choose" Stars

To Have It All is a story about second chances. It's a journey unlike none I've read before. With a bit of suspended disbelief with a bit of a paranormal bent, this love story was unique and intriguing. At times I was shocked. At times I was awed. Most the whole time I was falling in love with these broken but beautiful characters.

Liam was struggling. He was struggling financially and struggling emotionally. Feeling like he had no where left to turn, he was cast out on the stree
Aestas Book Blog
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

“There is magic in this world beyond any explanation. It exists only because a scale steadies the universe, and it is the unknown that keeps the balance. The human race needs miracles; it needs the unthinkable to happen because without it, hope would not exist.”

This was one of those books I knew I wanted to read the moment I heard about it because it was a storyline I'd never read before! That doesn't come along every day and I just couldn't resist especially
Wil Loves Books!
“One choice sets into motion a series of events that reap other choices.”

Ok, so I don’t even know where to begin with this reviews. I seriously have mixed feelings with this one and I keep going back and forth with my rating on it. I’m a huge BN Toler fan, love her books. Where One Goes is definitely one of my all-time favorite books, I absolutely recommend it. Same with Desperately Seeking Epic. And so, that brings us to To Have It All, I definitely liked it a lot, it kept me hooked the entir
Snow

3.75 "Choose wisely" stars

Maximus Greyson Porter III - a rich man with a bad personality, brass, unpleasant, rude, conceited, mean...

Liam - a mechanic, a man with a bad luck that set course on the wheel of fortune to turn on him, he ends up jobless and eventually homeless, still not actually grasping the full amount of bad coming down on him...but he's a good man, a proud man with high moral values, he always have been...

Karma - "the bitch" yeah, she appears here too...

One fateful day, on the 24
Bev
First off, I just want to say if ever a cover fitted the story it's this one - perfect!

I went into this one blind and had no idea what to expect and wow, just wow! This one blew me away. There's a bit of the supernatural at play here and I freaking love where the author took the story. There were quite a few twists and turns that kept me guessing too.

Liam is my book boyfriend of 2017, totally and completely. I love that man so damn hard. He had everything stacked against him, fell beyond rock bo
Ann Lou
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!!!

This BOOK.. (deep breath) This book WOWED the heck out of me.  I love this one so hard and so bad that I will probably make a mess of this review.  I apologize in advance if my review won't give this awesomeness of a book justice.

The characters:

Liam - a down on his luck mechanic that became homeless.  He has a heart of gold with a good soul.  One day, He saved another man's life and ended up inhabiting another man's body when he woke up. I want a Liam of my own (don't tell hubby).  :
Kiki
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I need to regroup- RTC!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
To Have It All by BN Toler
5 stars!!!

“If you’re a praying man…pray for a miracle.”

BN Toler delivers one unforgettable story with To Have It All. From the first to last page I was totally captivated, engrossed and immersed in Liam, Max and Waverly’s story. I don’t think I could do this book justice to be honest, sometimes an author manages to grab you heart and soul with their words and this was one of those instances, they don’t come around very often but when they do, you scream about them.
Aurelia
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The googled definition of beauty is, “a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight”. Since mankind came into being, this definition has been the accepted truth and meaning of beauty. Physical beauty in the form of shape, color and form that pleases the eyes is what most people tend to associate beauty with. Though true in a limited perspective, I believe this does not cover the true meaning of what beauty really is.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

This is a spin on a paranormal event in which a down on luck man switches bodies with a seemingly successful, rich man.

Liam was an auto mechanic who had an accident and couldn't work. This lead to a downward spiral where he lost his apartment, his belongings and his money but not his pride. After spending three months on the street, things were pretty rough.

He's eating a hand out with his friend, Pearl, when they see Mr. Successful, aka Max. When Liam leaves, he's heading in Max's
Alexis
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, the second I read the synopsis of To Have It All by BN Toler I knew I wanted to read it. This one sounded so different than the books I’d been reading lately.

Liam has literally hit rock bottom. After an injury has sidelined him from working, he ends up on the streets. When he tries to save Max from being killed, he finds himself being hurt. But instead of waking up in the hospital, he wakes up in Max’s body. From the outside it looks like Max has it all…but appearances can fool everyone.

Whil
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I liked it but I feel as though the romance between the two characters was artificial, I just did not feel the connection between them at all.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
This is my third book by this author and I like how Toler makes her stories different to other stories out there.

However, I must admit some of the paragraphs were a bit long and both characters rambled on quite a bit. Also their connection didn't feel very strong. It was a good story though and kept me intrigued until the end.
Simii Khanom
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from B.N. Toler! ❤
Finished it one sitting because I physically couldn't stop myself to take a break from it... it was so addicting.
Rê

4.5 “Fate isn't always a bitch” Stars

Oh, well, this book took me completely by surprise.

First, let me say something about where this book fits genre-wise. Goodreads and Amazon label it as “paranormal”, and yeah, I can see that, but part of me is asking if this wouldn’t be best described as “magical realism”. I’m the first to confess I don’t know MR all that well, but, from what I’ve heard about this genre, this book might be it. So if you’re iffy about paranormal because of you’re not into supe
Chelsea
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
3 STARS

The prologue was wow. I was very intrigued.

“I am going to let you think about your choice a bit longer,” I whispered. “Perhaps watching someone else have what is yours, you will see it differently.”

Naturally, I can't help but think that this book also has Max's pov in it. I was actually looking forward to reading it. How else would I know how he feels without it? Sadly, that is what happened. I was only "told" that Max got to see everything while Liam was inhibiting his body. =(

I wa
Betül
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

The blurb gives you a pretty clear idea of what to expect from this book. Liam risks his life to save Max and ends up waking up in his body. I love BN Toler's books and I knew she would deliver another great book with an original storyline. She didn't disappoint! I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down. I fell in love with Liam pretty early on, it was obvious he was a great guy. Waverly was a great character and my heart broke when I found out what she went through, however
Cheryl La Pa
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-feb
To Have It All is the first book that I have read by B. N. Toler and I was very impressed. This is a sweet, heart-warming story about family, love and second chances.

Liam is homeless due to circumstances beyond his control. His life changes when he risks his life to save Max, a very wealthy man who appears to have it all. By a strange twist of fate, Liam wakes up in Max’s body and Liam’s body is on life support. Can Liam live out his life as another man?

At first I thought that the plot was ver
Annie Brewer
Damn. Damn. Daaaaaaamn. What a phenomenal story of second chances and a beautiful love that overcame the impossible. This was everything. I was swooning one minute and then crying the next. My emotions were all over the place, but I had to know what fate dealt these perfect souls. It was the best book to end the year with. I'm so happy. So Happy.
Thanks Jen, for recommending this to me...even though you had told me about it many times before. I'm glad I finally listened. A favorite must-read of t
Katerina
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
★★★★

A book that carefully balances humour, bitterness, sexiness and elicits the required questions from a reader on a subject matter with a paranormal twist.

Freaky Friday anyone?

Liam:

“I didn’t think, I just reacted and jumped behind him, shoving him out of the way.”

Max:

"He saw [Liam] a man that had everything—that had it all.
His all.”

Max Porter appears to have it all. An expensive apartment, a monumental inheritance, a chiselled appearance, alongside two important people in his life: his wife a
Sera
Feb 08, 2017 rated it liked it
seton
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommended to seton by: AMZN
Shelves: male-pov, d-n-f
Genre: PN Romance (altho I didnt see the romance)
Sensuality: didnt get to that part

A homeless man takes over the body of a millionaire whose life he saved because Karma is a bitch and a character in this novel.

I always heard good things about this author's books so decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, it aint my cuppa. I am leaving a rating for this even tho I DNF'd bc a more assured writing voice would have helped me buy into the story. It takes all aspects of the art of writing for me to e
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Pieces of Camden
  • Josh & Anna and Gabe & Claire
  • Down to You (Sixth Street Bands, #5)
  • His Heart
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Don't Be Afraid
  • Eight Days (Love Always, #1.5)
  • Home is Where You Are (A Home Novel, #1)
  • Forgotten Promises (Promises, #2)
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Next to Me (Wheeler Brothers, #1)
  • Until Alex
  • Sparrow
  • First Kiss (Heavy Influence, #1)
  • Leap of Faith (La Flor Series, #1)
Words.
Books.
Reading.
Writing.

These are a few of my favorite things.

You can find me under B N Toler or
Author B N Toler most places.

Email is bntoler@bntoler.com

If you're a book blogger and you're interested in joining my master list, please use the link below.

“He saw a man that had everything—that had it all. His all. Lucky man.” 2 likes
“I can’t promise you this new Max is here to stay, but I can tell you it’s real . . . for however long it lasts . . . right now . . . it’s real.” 0 likes