Start by marking “Three Sweet Nothings (Blindfold Club, #5)” as Want to Read:
Three Sweet Nothings (Blindfold Club, #5)

Three Sweet Nothings

(Blindfold Club #5)

Five years ago, we’d been together and on fire, but the flames burned us both. Now she’s back in my life and is all my wildest fantasies in the flesh.

Published December 12th 2016 by Shady Creek Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three Sweet Nothings, please sign up.
Nikki Sloane It's about Kyle McCreary, Payton's older brother. :-)…moreIt's about Kyle McCreary, Payton's older brother. :-)(less)

Start your review of Three Sweet Nothings (Blindfold Club, #5)
Pop Fizz Clink Read
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: french-sparkle
This book has you gasping for oxygen! This one is a dangerous fervor!
Call the fireman, I need resuscitation!!!
We all know Nikki does ménage à trois like no other author, but these couples play scenes can literally melt your panties off!

Finding dominant & submissive roles as these two characters create & become lovers again in this incredible love circle with a bit of he said, she said confusion all around.
There is SO MUCH to this story you are honestly gasping! Breathless!

Your hands will be m
Beverly
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three Sweet Nothings is the fifth book in the series, but each book features a different couple and can be read as a standalone. I love series like this because starting the book feels familiar and I love reconnecting with the other characters. Knowing Kyle was Peyton's sister I felt connected. This story is a little different as it is a second chance romance and doesn't involve the Blindfold Club as much.

Ruby and Kyle dated in college but broke up when Kyle moved away. Naturally, there is a lit
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
BLURB:

I want her. The desire is too powerful to argue against, but I’m not interested in what we had. This is an arrangement about pleasure and finding out who we are behind closed doors. There won’t be talk of love or any sweet nothings whispered by either of us.

This time, I’ll control the heat and make sure neither of our hearts get too close t
Elle
3* the one that got away STARS!

The Blindfold Club series is still on going, I think. This book is about Kyle McCreary is Payton's brother from book #2? Yeah, that woman. Payton worked at Blindfold Club before met her future husband. Her ex-boss, Joseph from book #3 surprisingly make major appearance in this book.

Kyle McCreary seems a prim and proper man. He's a great lawyer in high level firm. Everyday feels the same except when Kyle met his old lover from college. Ruby Carter didn't expect to m
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.25 Second Chance Stars

I love this series and I love that each book is a little different. Three Sweet Nothings is a standalone and is part of the Blindfold Club series. This is Ruby and Kyle’s story.

Ruby and Kyle were a couple in college and something happens and they part ways in a not so good way. Its five years later and both are lawyers and it’s a little hard for them to see each other again.

I love a good second chance book. I love the angst and the tension between the two main character
Jayme
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nikki Sloane once again gives us a very hot erotic story in her The Blindfold Club series. And although this time we don't cross the threshold of the club as much, it's not any less exciting. A lot of sensual, adventurous and unique scenes, that will accelerate the beating of your heart.

To say that it's smoking hot is an understatement! It's about two attorneys, second chances and discovering and exploring their dirtiest fantasies and desires.

At the beginning I had some problems with the storyli
Shayna
HOT! ENTICING! ADDICTING! Did I mention...HOT!

Ruby and Kyle...Kyle and Ruby...can I just say how much I freaking LOVED these two!!! Told in dual POV, this SEXY AS SIN second chance romance had me melting from the very beginning. Full of angst, drama, tension, and some of the HOTTEST sex scenes around, THREE SWEET NOTHINGS was one HELL of an addition to this delectably EROTIC series!

"I love you, and I can prove it."

"Yeah?" He was pure sarcasm. "How?"

"I'll keep loving you," I broke on the insid
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Three Sweet Nothings
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
Scorching level: 4
HEA: Not telling

Another thrilling and spicy novel from Nikki Sloane!!!
This author knows how to make her readers squirm in their seat with her delectable and sensual stories.
This is a second chance romance sprinkled with a generous amount of heat! I loved every second of it.
The chemistry between the characters was pulsating througho
Elizarey
Nov 27, 2016 rated it liked it
 photo 1C244DC5-0555-4413-9322-B9F46B3AB0A1_zpsxksb62u1.jpeg

This was a cute second chance romance, it was my least favourite from this series. Ruby and Kyle had a relationship back in college but after a misunderstanding they went their separate ways. I liked Ruby and Kyle together they were really cute. For me I had a problem with how much sex there was, yeah I know that is totally unheard of from me but I found it kinda boring.
I loved the secondary characters! Especially Courtney and Julius, I really want to see where that relationship goes!!

photo 9B675793-D298-4AE3-A64E-A3733FC76929_zps9zv2dfpb.jpg
Brittany L.
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Guarded, Dominant Lawyer? YES, PLEASE!

Nikki Sloane continuously blows my mind with her hot AF alpha men, their women (I adore all of them) and all of their passion, she is an automatic 1-click for me and this book...

How does it get better than that? (It really doesn't) How is it possible that the hot factor level increases with every book?

This book has all my favorite things:
1. Second chance romance
2. An alpha lawyer <3
3. Hot, hot, hot passion..
4. Witty back and forth banter
5. Macaroo
A little birdie told me...
Do not take this review from me seriously. I loved this author's first book in this series, and I keep coming back chasing that Dragon. *sigh* It's not going to happen.

The writing is good, so please don't think it's the author or the way this is written that gets to me. I'm not a fan of the BDSM lifestyle and of books about it. That is my only issue at play here. I didn't at all like Joseph's book, so this one turned me off as well.

It is not as hard core, or maybe I'm becoming desensitized, bu
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
4.5 Stars!!!
Three Sweet Nothings is book 5 in the Blindfold Club Series but can be read as a standalone. I can agree with that as I haven't read all of the others in the series, but I never felt lost or like I was missing out on anything.
Kyle and Ruby were together and split up under unusual circumstances because of some wild misunderstandings. Now it is 5 years later and they meet again working for law firms on opposite sides of a case. Both harbor strong anger, but their chemistry and attract
Anna Reid
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I wasn’t sure what to expect, really. I mean, there are already a lot of erotic books out there since Fifty Shades of Grey came out so maybe I was looking for something really unique and my standards were indubitably high.

Let’s talk story. Actually, I had a good time reading the story. I didn’t find the twists and turns to be too shocking or surprising. It was entertaining, yes, though not completely original or appealing. It was a little bit dragging too.

The writing
Amanda
I love Nikki's writing and this series. It's a perfect blend of hot erotica + good storyline to back up all the sex. Plus, she writes the best menage scenes (MFFM in this one).

Ruby and Kyle are lawyers that dated in school. Kyle moved away but now he's back and they're given a second chance. Forgiving and forgetting is harder than it seems though. It was fun to watch them learn their D/s roles and build that trust and relationship.

Wish there was an epilogue to see how things continued to play
Darcy
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, 2020, erotica, bdsm, menage, f-f
This one was just ok for me. Kyle and Ruby had issues, issues in the past where communicating was at the core, issues in the present where communincation was at the core. The agreement helped at first, but underneath both of them had insecurites that caused them to lash out. By the end of the book I was just glad to be done readiing.
Christi Barth
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. It had depth and great characters and SO MUCH HOTNESS!!!!!!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 stars. This book was another really good addition to the Blindfold Club series! Kyle and Ruby dated in law school. After Kyle graduated, he got a job in New York and moved to Chicago. Ruby still had a year left of school. They did not want to cut ties with each other, but neither was brave enough to ask the other to stay (or go along with). They were very bad at communicating. Ruby was to the point that she was in love with Kyle and even told him she loved him. Kyle also loved Ruby, but had a ...more
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Three Sweet Nothings by Nikki Sloane is already the 5th book in ‘the Blindfold Club series’. Like the other books in the series it tells the story of two people working out a relationship, with some little added kink. Three Sweet Nothings can be read as a standalone, but I recommend you read the whole series. Not only to get a better understanding of some of the side characters, but because they are great stories.
“I’d convinced her to give me a shot once. Could I do it again? And… did I reall
Michelle
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Kyle McCreary is Payton's older brother and if you've met Payton, then you know a little bit about her upbringing. Seeing as Kyle comes from the same set of impassive, high society and image preserving parents, it's no surprise that Kyle is very driven, motivated, assertive and a bit withdrawn when it comes to emotional expressions. After being away in New York for 5 years, he's begrudgingly back in Chicago, working as an attorney in his father's firm. His ex-girlfriend, Ruby Carter, ...more
Priscilla Slone
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I have read and loved every, single book in the Blindfold Club series. When I found out that Nikki Sloane was releasing her fifth book in this series, I was so excited to read it. The added bonus was this one is about Payton's brother, Kyle. Payton was my favorite character in Three Hard Lessons.

Kyle has moved back to Chicago from New York to work in his fathers law firm. Ruby is an attorney as well. Kyle and Ruby have a past together, and when they come together once again, the chemis
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher***

This is my first book of the Blindfold Club series, but not my first Nikki Sloane. And I really enjoyed it. It is enough of a standalone that I was able to follow along with no issues.

Ruby and Kyle were an interesting second chance romance, as the resentment was still very much alive and was something that needed to be resolved, even though the passion of their former relationship was still present.

The writing was strong, it was well paced. There were appearanc
Nikki
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Here are the basics - Three Sweet Nothings: 5th Blindfold Club book, second-chance romance, HOT, a sprinkling of angst (and a sprinkling of something else, but you have to read to find out).
Nikki Sloane does not disappoint in the 5th Blindfold Club book. 3SN is Kyle and Ruby's story. We met Kyle before, he's Payton's brother. And we've been looking forward to his book since his introduction!
Here's what I love about this book. The writing! In this book, there's angst! It's fantastically written.
Laz the Sailor
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
Although this was more angsty than the previous stories, the sex remains sizzling. Plus I enjoyed following the path of an emerging D/s relationship in a very organic fashion, assisted by some very sexy experts.

I will read the next one, though I'm not sure there will be one. Perhaps I'll try some of this author's other works.
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

It was good, but not as good as the first four books. There was too much angst and weird contracts. But it was nice to see Joseph training Kyle.
Jul 01, 2018 marked it as dnf
Ain't got no time for unrepentant douchebag heroes. ...more
Mary
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This was just okay for me. This was a cute second chance romance, but it was my least favorite from this series. Ruby and Kyle had a relationship back in college and after a HUGE misunderstanding they went their separate ways. I really liked Ruby and Kyle together and enjoyed seeing the relationship come together. My issue was with how much sex there was....after a while I was bored and skimmed it. Sorry.....
Tammy McGowan
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, arcs
It is no surprise that I Love the Blindfold series and when I saw that there would be a book five in the series, I jumped on the chance to receive an arc to review.

So, here I am telling you that I LIVED for this book.

We all enjoy a second chance love story. Seeing two souls come together and rekindle what was to be. Learning what went wrong. Learning who they are now. Learning where things could go.

This is where we are introduced Kyle and Ruby.
Both were in law school together and had a undeni
Mirka
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
not her strongest book....nevertheless good enough.
ellie
May 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
i was expecting to ADORE this book. and that just wasn’t the case; i actually think this is my least favourite book in the series so far, and i thought after Regan and Silas’ book, shit couldn’t get shittier.

but it did!

the main reason i really hated this book was Kyle, our hero, although I’d use the term as loosely as possible. i love a smug and arrogant hero as much as the next gal, but i only enjoy them when their arrogance is JUSTIFIED. when the hero has a genuine reason for acting the way he
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please replace the placeholder cover 4 194 Nov 21, 2016 07:10AM

• Seducing My Guardian (A Touch of Taboo #4)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Watch With Me (Voyeur #4.5)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Abel (Sabine Valley #1)
  • Free Fall (Wilde Boys, #2)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Sugar Daddies
  • Surrender (Voyeur, #3.5)
  • Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Holding You Close (Noah & Katie, #2)
See top shelves…

Blindfold Club (6 books)
  • Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club, #1)
  • Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club, #2)
  • Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club, #3)
  • Three Dirty Secrets (Blindfold Club, #4)
  • Three Guilty Pleasures (Blindfold Club #6)