Start by marking “Man at Large: A Red Pill Science Fiction Romance” as Want to Read:
Man at Large: A Red Pill Science Fiction Romance

Man at Large: A Red Pill Science Fiction Romance

Women rule. Uncommitted men rot in prison awaiting selection by overworked, love-starved spinsters.

Cocksman Nick Chesterton just got dumped. With a return to Broseg No. 34 in the offing, he publicly ridicules his ex and finds himself a fugitive from the Femforcers on a sexist meme charge.

But the lovelorn ladies of war-torn Eritrea liked his meme. They invite Nick to vi
Published October 25th 2016 by Cheverer

To ask other readers questions about Man at Large, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man at Large

Start your review of Man at Large: A Red Pill Science Fiction Romance
LJ Waguespack
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book, foreseeable reality in a snapshot!

It can happen...there will be resistance. Enjoyable story, too close for comfort is how I felt while reading this story. Consequences of dishonest media, zero accountability, zero consequences for uniformed ignorance. Nicely done, great pace, intriguing story.
Teresa
Buy Link: http://georgedonnelly.com/the-femforc...
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
A Femforcers Novella

But the lovelorn ladies of
Kevin Oliver
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book turns gender inequality on its head. In this universe women have all the power and men are treated like chattel. Its a great fun read by a very versatile author. Loved it and highly recommend it...what are you gawking at...go get it...NOW!!
gerry
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Initially this book slammed me in the face. I thought, What the Heck is this? After I finished it I began to think about certain countries in the world today and all European countries of a few centuries ago and thought, Maybe this book isn't such a fantasy after all.
Stephanie Mckeracher
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amusing read. I felt quite sorry for the main character. I enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to more.
Krystal Ruby
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting short story I've ever read! I was hooked once I started reading it.
Grady
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is about role reversal. The book has some slow spots but I liked the main character. The ending was forced to me but it is a good read
Leanne Neale
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
A very enjoyable read, satirical and witty. Looking forward to the sequel.
shannon  Stubbs
Dec 09, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok

It was ok. Good idea but it jumped around too much. It was hard to follow where they were. We're they in the court room or Alaska. How'd the femforcers end up in Africa?
Billie Kretzschmar
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This scenario was totally unexpected. Although with all the hate and screaming going on with all the marches, who knows something like this could be in the future. Love should be the goal.

Tamara Edmunds
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a funny story. I feel it would have been better if it were longer and fleshed out more, but overall it was fun to read.
Paul Reichman
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious ironic and subversive I loved it

A mine withering essay against political correctness. Timely timely Timely. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to book two
Debbie Scott
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quirky and Funny

This is absolutely hilarious as far as ideas go. Zero tolerance for men, I guess this was a satire story. I still enjoyed it for the humor. Thank you, Danny Scott.
Francis  Bacon
Feb 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable and surprising

The book kept me hooked to the end because I felt for the main characters and wanted to know what happened to them. It's a surprising story about women as the 'masculine' leaders and oppressors, an aggressive matriarchal society. Kind of George Orwell 1984 meets Germaine Greer The Female Eunuch.....
Suseanne Goulet
Dec 09, 2017
Katherine The Bookish
So, I didn't entirely loathe this story, though the prospect of women ruled world made me cringe severely.
I mean, I don't consider myself a feminist, so this is not something I'd like to see our world turn into.

The story itself was good, I suppose. If I stop thinking about pink tuttus and femforcers is a pink car..
A man choosing to be with a woman he loves, to have a family - it's not something to frown upon, and hopefully the main character
will be able to protect what's his.
Barbara Mione
Victoria M Morton
is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2017

• The Liberal Media Industrial Complex
  • Return of the Corinari (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #13)
Former starship redshirt turned rag-clad resistance fighter, George Donnelly is the author of space opera, cyberpunk & post-apocalyptic science fiction series. A single unschooling expat dad, George prefers zombies to aliens but is primed for any meatspace apocalypse minus grey goo. ...more