Start by marking “Smuttily Ever After” as Want to Read:

Smuttily Ever After

Seven bloggers who read, review and now write smut.

When smut happens, it's always a happily ever after.

Seven bloggers have come together to create a hot anthology filled with the best variety of sexy stories.

The
ebook
Published November 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Smuttily Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smuttily Ever After

Start your review of Smuttily Ever After
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | AMZ CAN | AMZ AU |

ITS LIVE!
Seven bloggers writing smutty stories in an anthology to benefit charity: Paws With A Cause! www.pawswithacause.org

LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | AMZ CAN | AMZ AU |

Blurb:
Jayme
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Smuttily Ever After is an anthology with great cause and written by bloggers. It contains seven short smut stories and it's great spend penny, where you get something and support dog's service.

"Put me on speakerphone... you're going to need both hands for this."
Falling Into You, Mila Grayson

Each is different, so everyone can find something for yourself. But let's be honest, they are not ideal, they are not written by the experienced pens, but it makes it all the more remarkable. And who
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

All proceeds go to
O.M. Wills
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****************************5 Amazing Stars!************************

Each Author had something amazing to give. I am proud of each and everyone of them and honored to have received this ARC.

If you haven't had a chance to pick up this book, please do so!

Warmest,

O.M. Wills

Myla
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

Review for "Wildest Dream" by Kay Su

Atria is a woman who wants to try something beyond vanilla style. Will she be that adventurous to experience it? But who will she do it with a stranger? an ex?

One thing is for sure, you're going to enjoy this short, kinky story with some scene that will leave you breathless. Well done, Kay Su!

***Note: ARC was generously provided by the author for my honest review.***
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)

Book Description

Calculated by Monique Pearson
(The Messy Mind Of Monique Pearson - https://mindofmoniquepearson.com)

Nora, successful CEO is looking for a new PA but what
Booknerdingout
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love and War by Marley Valentine

Completely blown away by this smutty gem.
I loved the authors seductive writing style. The sexy little plot twist. All of it.
I need more.
Sloane Howell
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've sat in front of my keyboard for the longest period of time in my writing career, trying to think of the first line of this post. Writer's block never happens to me. It's weird.

When I write a book, first lines are crucial. They always jump out at me almost immediately and virtually write themselves. It's the first thing the reader will see before they invest in the story. It needs to evoke an immediate response and capture the reader's attention--throw them off guard or create a question
Elizarey
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo 5CBFEA0E-C17F-45BF-9220-F7D2256B6DB9_zpsc2nopyyv.jpeg

I will be reviewing Wildest Dreams by Kay Su!!

I really liked this story, it was about a woman's fantasy to have a threesome with two hot dom's and to have the night of her dreams!
The writing was great and even though it's was short it left me wanting to read more about the characters stories!

photo 9B675793-D298-4AE3-A64E-A3733FC76929_zps9zv2dfpb.jpg
Stacey Broadbent
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When smut happens, it's always a happily ever after. Yes!

I would like to start off by saying, you guys rock! I am so glad that you all decided to get together and write this anthology, not only because it's for a great cause, but because you are all fantastic authors! It's hard to believe that you aren't already published!

There's such a range in this collection too. There is definitely something for everyone in here. Whether you like something a little dark that keeps you guessing, or something
Book Snob Sue
Shelves: favorites
I enjoyed each of the stories in this boxed set, which for me rarely ever happens. All of the stories were very good and very different...and I loved that. Before reading these stories, I had no idea who any of these bloggers were...but I do now and I am a fan. I did this review in order as I read them...great stories...hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did.

Calculated by Monique Pearson, The Messy Mind of Monique Pearson

Wow, wow....these two were so damn hot....delicious. Nora is a CEO
Autumn Grey
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-copy
This was such an amazing anthology of short stories written by bloggers for a great cause. Quick, bite size stories. I loved the range of emotions packed in each story, from hot, sweet to hilarious and intense. I'm such a huge fan of HEA. I love that each story has a happy for now/happily ever after!
Love and War by Marley Valentine is a story about two people fighting their demons and clawing their way out of the dark into the light, and healing from their past. Ava and Cage are such amazing,
Julianna
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
Smuttily Ever After is an Anthology and all proceeds will be going to Paws With A Cause charity that trains and provides service dogs to people who can benefit from the assistance and companionship.

Seven bloggers who read, review and now write smut.
When smut happens, it's always a happily ever after

Smuttily Ever After is a great Anthology that not only goes to a great cause, but all the stories touch upon seven different genres. You can find few stories that will spark your interest as well
J.P. Uvalle
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bloggers destined to be Writers.

Smuttily Ever After is a collection of stories from my favorite bloggers. Each story having a unique flare with their passion for words seeping from every page, evoking an array of emotion. Sentence after sentence, their stories gripping my attention until the end.

The happily ever after.

I believed these ladies had author potential from reading their reviews, but after reading their stories, I'm in awe. They far exceeded my expectations and easily became some of
Louise Roach
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful selection of stories from Bloggers, dipping their toes into the writing world. And what an AMAZING job they have all done of it. A couple stood out for me, but overall I there wasnt a single one I didnt like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calculated
The Messy Mind of Monique Pearson

This story was great. It took me a couple of chapters to see where the story was going, but they did a great job of setting the scene. By chapter 4, I was drawn in completely. The chapters were very short, and to the
R.S. Owl
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I, for one, think this book is awesome. Bloggers having a go and using all the skills they've got from reading hundreds of books a year to raise some moolah for charity. How lovely!!

Paws With A Cause is a great charity, dogs are incredibly smart (except mine, he's thick as sh*t) but MOST are smart and these ones can do amazing things to help people AND provide unconditional love and comfort in the process. It's a really good cause, and you get some smut!! Smut for Mutts, Blogs for Dogs, Whores
Tre Talbot
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These stores have the smut you've been looking for, they're quick and sexy reads that you just can't put down not that you would you want to anyways. I would of never guessed that these were written by readers and bloggers turned writers. Each of the stories have passion and focus from beginning to the end of each one. I loved that with a few stories it had the ending BUT there's still that possibility that maybe just maybe we can get more from these characters sometime in the future. Absolutely ...more
Marley Valentine
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
★★ Smuttily Ever After is #LIVE ★★

#99Cents #FreeonKU #OneClick

When smut happens, it's always a happily ever after.
All proceeds go to Paws With A Cause, a charity which trains and provides service dogs to people who can greatly benefit from assistance and companionship. (www.pawswithacause.org)

Purchase Links:
Amazon US : http://amzn.to/2g8nJhh
Amazon UK : http://amzn.to/2gNoVaM
Amazon CA :
Sara
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was completely blown away by the level of talent in this book. Every single story was so well written that I would have never known they weren't well established authors! These short erotic stories have a little something for everyone! Bravo ladies. A 5 star read!
M.K.
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This 7 novella anthology was written by bloggers. It was short and sexy smut. Written for Paws for the Cause charity, I find myself wanting more of these characters! Must read!
Jess F Hey Girl HEA
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How do you write a review about bloggers that write amazing stories? The only way I can describe it- it's like when you go to a restaurant and you can't decide on dessert, or you just want a taste, so you order a dessert shot. This book is a delicious collection of 7 dessert shots waiting to be consumed. And the icing on the top- the proceeds go to Paws With a Cause.

Seven amazing bloggers took their vast knowledge of the genre and spectacular writing skills and created a collection that will fit
The Saucy Owl
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
★★ Smuttily Ever After ★★

➼ Release Date: 29th November
➼ Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
➼ Sign up for the Release Blitz (ARCs limited but
Stephanie Rose
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Falling Into You by Mila Grayson.

Wow. I never fell in love with a man as fast as I did Liam. In a few short pages, like Bree, I felt like I knew him forever. And as for chemistry, how she built up such a burn with so little words blew me away. It was hot, heartwarming, and well written. I can't wait to read the others!
Aaly
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **
ReviewBlog

Smuttily Ever After is a great anthology, with different genres. An anthology I enjoyed to read.  Everything worked perfectly and I jumped from one story to another, effortlessly. A flawless execution!
Short, sexy, swoony, steamy and little dark, everyone will find a story to like!

Congratulations ladies, mission accomplished! Smut for the win!
 Calculated - The Messy Mind of Monique Pearson

First story and damn Monique Pearson sets the bar high. I
Misty Walker
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Being a blogger myself, I was so excited to scoop this book up. Lord knows we read enough smut, it only makes sense for a few very brave soles to write some! And to have it benefit such a great charity like Paws With a Cause... I was all in.

These stories ranged from sassy and comical (Rolling on a River) to completely hot & smutty (Wildest Dreams). There was a really great mix of sub genres within romance that really made each quick read unique and page turning.

Although the title implies a
Karen Ferry
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A deliciously hot thing written by bloggers who know exactly how to entice their audience...

What can I say? These lovely bloggers have done a great job keeping me spellbound for a few hours at a time, flipping the pages, eager to read each story. There is a wide range of sub genres within romance presented here, and I believe there is something for everyone - as long as you enjoy hot and sexy reads, that is *wink*.

These short stories are more than panty-melting hot, however. There is a depth
dreamerinexile
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Unexpected Sweet and Sassy 4.5 stars

Unexpected is an enchanting tale of a young, single mom and her adventurous night out with her besties. Cees world revolves around her two gorgeous daughters. All her decisions center around her babies. So how does she react to being whisked away on a weekend with no kids? Shocked and elation. While partying, Cee meets a handsome stranger. Will the stranger give her an adventure to remember or will he leave her with a broken heart? To find out, 1-click
Anna
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewing as i go

So I'm gonna review each story as I read them so I'll be adding to this over time.

Falling into you- Mila Grayson
I started with this one bc I was anxious to see what Mila wrote. Better than I could have imagined. Bree and Liam are so cute with their easy banter and you can't help but fall in love with them. Then Liam breaks out his dirty talk and wow! So hot! I loved everything about this short story and would have loved to have read more. Fantastic job!
The Book Cave  (Devon
VERY WELL DONE!!

I loved each and every story.
I loved how each blogger has their own writing style and that none of the stories were the same.

It gives you a lot of variety when reading the different stories all in one smutty book.

I would definitely recommend readers pick up this excellent read. If not for reading than for the cause it's supporting.
Michelle Rodriguez
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Review to follow.

*An ARC was provided for an honest review.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Devilry (King University, #2)
  • Debauchery (King University, #3)
  • The Bridal Auction
  • Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
  • The Worst Man
  • Wedded and Finally Bedded
  • Fake Plus One
  • Always a Bridesmaid
  • American Princess
  • Happily Ever Hers (Movie Stars in Maryland, #2)
  • Something Blue
  • Marry Me Daddy (Daddy of the Month Club, #4)
  • Desperately Seeking Househusband (Reality of Love, #3)
  • Body Check (Blades Hockey #4)
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • Something Borrowed
  • Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)
  • One Last Chance

#SmuttilyEverAfter

Showcasing our #SmutForCharity, here is a teaser for the first story featured in the anthology; #Calculated By Monique Pearson (that's ME!)

Calculated
(The Messy Mind of Monique Pearson)

A successful CEO finds her new PA has more to offer than his typing skills. In the office shes used to being in control, but he has other plans in mind.