Start by marking “Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)” as Want to Read:
Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two

(King #6)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  9,704 ratings  ·  1,139 reviews
Preppy finds himself back in a world he once loved, but no longer recognizes. His dim smile can’t hide his inner turmoil and the people he views as family all suddenly feel like polite strangers.

Except for one person. A girl with dark eyes and even darker hair.
A girl who isn’t even an option.

At least, not anymore.

Dre can’t decide who she’s going to listen to. Her heart
Published January 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Preppy, please sign up.
Sue Jackson January 24th I've already pre ordered on Amazon…moreJanuary 24th I've already pre ordered on Amazon(less)

·  9,704 ratings  ·  1,139 reviews

Start your review of Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
Candace
Check out more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

Preppy is back, but he isn't the same Preppy that we've grown to love over the course of the 'King' series. His time in captivity has really done a number on him. After everything he endured, it is nothing short of a miracle that he managed to survive...and surviving is exactly what he's doing, no more.

When Dre seeks closure, she never imagined that she'd find Preppy alive. So much for saying "goodbye" and making her peace. She is immediatel
Christy
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 Stars!!

photo CDEA85BA-21B8-48FE-88A1-9B444BA8AF74_zps0dokz4t8.jpg

He’s back…
“You were never a law follower either but I never expected you to not listen to the laws of nature. You know. Life and death and all that. Most people don’t come back from that.”

“I’m not most people.”

“That I know.”

After reading the first book of Preppy’s, I couldn’t wait to read this one. Now that I have- I’m dying for the final book in Preppy’s trilogy. It’s one of those reads that leaves you wanting so much more!!

In the first book, we mostly got the back st
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo d2fb529629baf85054f422cbf08a1f_zpspsdagjtb.gif

He’s back.. And this time hell has no vengeance like staring death in the eyes and taking your life back from the Reaper, himself. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Preppy is back among the living and is reunited with his pals King, Ray, and Bear. But here’s the thing about being back from captivity, it sucks big time because everything that Preppy once knew and held dear changed. King and Ray started a family. His best friend Bear is engaged a
Richelle Robinson
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

We pick up right where we left off. Preppy is trying to come out of his coma. When he finally awakens things are different and he's missed out on a lot. Even though Preppy is awake he's just going through the motions and something is missing. And that missing piece is Dre.

Dre is clean and sober and trying to help her father out after everything he's done for her. After some doubts and insecurity they reconnect but Preppy is still having trouble dealing with his ordeal. Preppy refuses t
✰ Liz ✰
~4.5 STARS~
"I'm going to get my fucking girl."
description

Preppy is back! This is the second installment in The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, and it brings back the entire crew of characters with all of the Frazier action, intrigue, and raw passion that we have all become addicted too!

description
"I have nightmares all the time. You know what's the only thing that makes them go away? You."
Preppy is a hero like no other and now that he is "back," he has to learn how to live again. Although he is surroun
Pam
4.5 for Preppy stars

Just when Doc decides to go back to where her heart was left shattered and broken, to find the closure she is desperately looking for, the ghost of her past comes back ready to shake her world once again. But this time the tables turned, she's not the broken, vulnerable-weak girl she once was. This time it's her turn to repay the favor even if it breaks the pieces left of her heart.
“Samuel Clearwater, I might have needed you to take care of me once and you did. You s
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Mother fucking Preppy is back STARS

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two

Well colour me speechless the evil genius has gone and done it again, left me sat here wanting to pull my damn hair out with that ending.

Book Description

Except for
T.M. Frazier
May 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ENTIRE SERIES AVAILABLE TO READ FOR FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
 photo 18175518_1693577870671576_1196212391_o.png
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome story, but I’m glad it’s not finished!

I still want more Preppy even after this book, so I am glad there is one more. And true to the rest of the series, there is a a fantastic cliffhanger that sets up the next book and leaves you wondering what the heck is going on.

This book is all about Preppy getting better after being starved nearly to death and tortured for months and months by sadistic and psychotic Chop. Dre shows up at King’s place to get some closure since she is still unable to
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dre goes in search of closure and finds herself face to face with her past. I found this book to be a little different from the rest but not any less interesting. It takes the internal conflict that Preppy is feeling at being back after an involuntary absence and really brings it to the forefront. The concept can be applied to other scenarios in real life, not necessarily in the same context that Preppy experienced, so I liked that it was addressed at all and more so how it was executed.

The boo
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*Barnes & Noble*Kobo*

3.5 Stars

I'm convinced that T.M Frazier is just an evil author that is trying to kill all her fans. Why else would she keep delivering these heart stopping endings that have me screaming and pulling my hair out? After the way Part One ended I was ready to jump on this book like it was Preppy himself and he was ready to ride, but then I get to the ending of this part and yet again I'm left with insanity. What did I ever do to you, T.M?!?

Anyway, this book was j
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark

➦I just now realized that I've actually forgotten to review the first part of the Preppy series... Hmmm! Well, then, I guess no review for this one either! lol I am doing very brief one paragraph reviews for books these days because my life is cray cray at the moment. Do forgive.

➦I am not a big fan of dark romances or anti-heroes but I did thoroughly enjoy Preppy even if I didn't completely fall in love with him. But one thing that I did fall in love with was the plot and the story's interesting
Beverly
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Preppy along with the rest of the book world when I met him in King. Then I read the first part of his story and I fell even harder. He is so freaking hilarious, but damaged. So his book was emotional but had this lightness to it as well.

This second installment was much more what I am used to from Frazier. It was heavy and broke my heart, but that’s to be expected considering what Preppy has been through. It also left me shocked and willing to beg for the final book.

When th
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Somehow, once again, when it comes to Preppy I got heartbreaking and hilarious!! While my heart was positively aching for what my baby went through, he constantly found a way to make me laugh. How great was that hot tub scene? It almost made me pee my pants! While I knew all along that I missed Preppy (ever since King), I didn't realize just how much until the author brought him back to life in this book. Parts of him will be forever changed, a consequence of his pain, but I still found so m ...more
Syndi
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second part of Samuel story is focusing more on Preppy's side of the story. His struggle, his grief, his demons. All coming together. I do love how Dre being there for him, loving him. Their connestiob is hot.

I like the snarky, sarcastic banters between Dre and Preppy. These two are perfect for each other.

Overall this is entertaining read.

4 stars
Selene

There are very few authors who can get away with writing a character who curses every 15 seconds and not have it grate on my nerves. T.M. Frazier is one of them. I laughed almost nonstop while reading this story and read it all in one day. That ending was brutal, though!

photo IMG_4703_zpszqxkdyse.gif

Favorite lines by Preppy?

"O.M.G. You’re dick whipped!" I whispered, pointing to Nolan. "Aren’t you? Wow, this is fucking amazing. Tell me, was it his cock or the fact that he doesn’t murder babies in their sleep tha
AJ
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Preppy is back, baby! …. Again! The badass, unapologetic, smart-ass anti-hero that we cannot help but love is back for round 2, and OMG it was worth the wait!

* Please be warned that this review will be spoilery if you haven’t read the King series up to this point. *

Ever since I finished Preppy: Part One, I have been desperate for this book! TM Frazier is nasty with the cliffies, and that last one was pretty horrific. But this book picks up immediately where the last one left off, and I w
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Preppyfuckingmania stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
I would write a review, but it ended on another one of TMFs infamous cliffhangers.....
And as I’m not known for my patience, it’s a case of review vs reading Preppy’s final book of this trilogy?
AND *drum roll please*......PREPPY’S BOOK WINS!! 👏👏👏
P.s. Preppy has a brother 😳. Good brother? 🤷‍♀️ Bad brother? Possible 🤷‍♀️. “I’m gonna have to put that mothefucker down brother? Strong possibility 🤷‍♀️.
Jade Simcox
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading this whole series, I was really excited to get my hands on this book.
Preppy is one of the those characters that you know you shouldn't like because maybe he's a bit crazy, and does some stupid things but you can't help but have a soft spot for him.
The story started off slow but soon picked up pace. We get to see a whole other side to Preppy. He's not always going to be the happy and jokey Preppy we know and love. Especially after what he's been through.
It broke my heart finding o
Jen
The second part of Preppy's book was so much better than the first as far as I'm concerned! I loved this book, and was thrown into Preppy's suffering and pain from the get go. T.M. Frazier did a brilliant job on breaking up the heaviness of Prep's torture, and how it affected him, and mixing in beautiful moments with him and Dre. I love the two of them together, and I hope we get more and more of scenes with them because I honestly can't get enough!

The bonus of course was be able to have Bear, K
Sophia Triad
Preppy tries to fix himself:
"I’ll always be a bit broken"

Dre tries to have her closure:
“Did you find it?” Preppy asked. “Your closure?
I looked over to the dark corner and felt his eyes on me when I whispered, “Not even close.” I pressed my teeth against my lower lip. I sighed and let my head fall back against the water tower.
“Why not?” Preppy asked.
I looked up at the perfect cloudless night sky and the thousands of twinkling stars overhead. I closed my eyes tightly. “Because I found you instea
Katie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

"I have nightmares all the time. You know what's the only thing that makes them go away?"
He placed his hand over mine.
"You. You silence the world when it's too fucking loud. You make me feel less broken." -Preppy

Loved this book! I am so beyond excited for the next one!!! The cliffy was a KILLER !

I'm probably going to go crazy waiting for the next book to be released!
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via TRSOR Promo as part of blog tour

Preppy!!!

Oh, but shoulda' known that that is how TM will end this, say wut?!!!!

Now that we're caught up with Preppy's backstory, this is not only the continuation of Preppy and Dre's story, but also the continuation of the series as a whole. It picks up where Part 1 of Preppy's story ended, and where book 4 of the series ended. So definitely not a standalone, if that's still not clear...

I do appreciate TM's foreword on this because I
Mistress
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Woah, what an ending! Talk about a cliffhanger! I need book three now! I absolutely love all things Preppy! T.M. Frazier creates characters that are remarkably damaged, but are so wonderful that you can't help but fall head over heels for them. They are unique and unforgettable. I immensely enjoy the thrilling ride, the highs and gut-wrenching lows that this author creates with her stories. You never know what to expect and I love the pleasure of surprise. I will be wracking my brain, trying to ...more
Elle G.
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: January 24, 2017
Genre: Dark MC Romance

I loved this book! Preppy has become one of my favorite "hero's" of romance books but not because he is a kind and heartwarming man (he is none of these things) but because he is a unique, dark, and gritty character with a life story that touches hearts. Not only that, he is funny in a dark humor type of way, and has a heart made of steel. And because all of this, I love him.

With that being said, this is a fantastic addition to the series
Anna
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love me some preppy!!!!
Grecia Robles
4 You Always Keep me Stars

He´s Back Motherfuckers

Which is why, when faced with the fucking end of my life, I spit in the Reaper’s face. Because my name is Samuel Clearwater, and I take orders from no one.
Not even death

T.M. Frazier I am grateful that you have created a character as wonderful as Prreppy who is so great, dark and funny is a delight to read him.
I love him from the bottom of my soul

YA NECESITABA UN POCO DEL AMOR DE PREPPY

Este libro para mí es el más esperado de inicio de
Tzelina
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5/5
I loved it so much!!
It was by far much better than the previous book!! 💜🎀💜
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Bow Tie Stars!!!

*spoiler alert--there may be some spoilers especially if you haven’t read book 1*

I love Preppy and will always want more of him, but I find it quite cruel that once again, T.M. Frazier leaves me with a cliffhanger. Now, I’m anxiously awaiting part 3 =(

So, this is part 2 of Preppy’s story. It’s not a standalone so you must read Preppy part 1 to understand anything. I actually think the entire King series need to be read before this one. Technically, King and Bear’s story could
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 7A481355-1328-4BB0-B96B-6D4330C23ABC_zpsb95ufdpw.jpg

I swear if my heart wasn't already taken by King, I'd give it to Samuel Clearwater, aka Preppy. Preppy (Part Two) will tug at the ole heartstrings a bit more than the first installment. Both he and Andrea (aka Dre or Doc) have a lot of past "stuff" to work through...together AND apart so those readers looking for a constant Preppy/Dre plot line may find themselves crying for more time with them.

I personally really liked the direction TM Frazier took with this second installment in a three-p

• Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Verlichte duisternis (Duisternis #4)
  • Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
  • Verterende Duisternis (Duisternis #3)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Verwoestende duisternis (Duisternis #1)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Verlangende duisternis (Duisternis #2)
  • Reap (Scarred Souls, #2)
  • Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)
See top shelves…
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (10 books)
  • The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)