Start by marking “The Fixer: The Killing Kind (The Fixer - Katerina Mills, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Fixer: The Killing Kind (The Fixer - Katerina Mills, #2)

The Fixer: The Killing Kind (The Fixer - Katerina Mills, #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Kat’s back and in over her head with crooks, cops... and killers.

Christmas is around the corner but professional “fixer” Katerina Mills isn't feeling the holiday spirit, juggling college classes, a lovesick cop, and demanding clients.

Obnoxious hedge fund manager Simon Marcus wants his prized Porsche back from his vengeful wife. The job is hard enough until wise guy Antho
Published November 28th 2016 by Jill Amy Rosenblatt

To ask other readers questions about The Fixer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fixer

Sherry Fundin
Kat’s a Fixer. You have a people problem, just give her a call and she will get take care of it.

Illegally…maybe.

Then…why is she dating Detective Ryan Kelllan, whose search for answers in the murder of Felicia Reynolds touches awfully close to home and her secret.

The more work she does, the deeper she gets. She witnessed a murder. Her father is being hunted and they think she has answers.

Bad guys…good guys…they all want her.

Danger surrounds her…does anyone ever get out?

And then there’s Alexander
iamnotabookworm
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Today is Good Friday. We may reflect on our lives this Holy Week and change the things we need to change. I think the essence of the Holy Week is forgiveness but it is easier said than done. I for one admits to that.

Yesterday, Holy Thursday, we went to visit seven churches--popularly known as "Visita Iglesia". It has been a custom and tradition for us to do that every Holy Week. We were supposed to walk from one church to the other as a form of penance and sacrifice in celebration of the Holy W
Jennie Rosenblum
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! This book picks up right where the novella left off and it is a roller coaster ride of any adventure. Katerina has more men and problems in her life than I have shoes! The quick paced subplots that all start to entwine as the story unfolds lead to an incredible experience for the reader.
This author kept me at the edge of my seat and reading when I should have been doing something else . One of many things that I liked was to see the progress that the main character Katerina makes as t
Laura Thomas
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
Being into character driven plots, boy did I get some interesting ones in this book. And the funny thing is, none of them are what you would classify as good guys. Well, maybe the cop is, but not the others, not even Katerina. Strong characterization by the author made them quite likeable.

Kat’s got her hands full trying to attend college and keep up with the demands of her assignments from MJM. Stubborn and independent, she has no choice but to seek assistance, and beggars can’t be choosers. Mos
Julia Walker
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grab the book, sit back and discover how Katrina can maneuver back and forth between student and fixer for white collar criminals. She struggles to balance the requirements of the job while staying as legit as possible. Finding herself facing life or death decisions Kat has to determine if there is anyone she can trust. The Fixer: The Killing Kind is a fun exciting read!
Mark Drake
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Very intriguing but too many substorylines for me.

May be my own lack of ability to keep each character and subplot line clear. However, it was very intriguing and unique. Well worth my time and ready to read the next noe.
Julie
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kat is back ! The Fixer: The Killing Kind is book 2 in Jill Amy Rosenblatt’s The Fixer Series. It picks up exactly where book 1, The Fixer: The Naked Man, left off. I would not recommend reading the books out of order or jumping into the series with book 2. The author gives readers of book 1 enough to jog their memory but not enough for new readers to whole-heartedly jump into the story.

Katerina is a smart, beautiful, in-debt college student who is in over her head with her latest assignments fr
TDCbookreviews
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the The Fixer series and it picks up right after the first book. It was easy to delve right into the story. Katerina is set through more tasks and ends up getting in a tangled of messes.
Although she is able to outsmart most of them, she needs Alex or Bob to help her untangle her mess. This books gets a little darker than the first one, as it involves an almost rape scene and some other triggers.
This is a great book, but again we are left with a hanger! I am still hop
Cheryl
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
This is the first book that I have read by this author, but it won't be the last. However, it is the 2nd in a series and would recommend not reading them out of order as I did.

Katarina Mills the fixer, works for MJM Consultants, an agency that caters to wealthy clients assisting them with requests that sometimes are not above board. Putting herself through law school and helping to provide for her mother, the money received once a job is done, the compensation is staggering. However, there are m
J. Dior the Writer
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out the full review on my blog coming soon !

www.music-booksandsip.blogspot.com
Kathleen Kelly
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

If it wasn't for the fact that she has some debt to pay off and as a college student, that can be difficult to do. So solving this problem like I said should be a breeze. The problem is s
John W Kimbrew
Apr 01, 2017
Kathleen Kelly
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Killing Kind Katerina Mills is a fixer. What is a fixer? Well if someone has a problem and are wealthy, Katerina gets assigned and can use the contacts she has to fix the problem, collect the money etc. Simple right? Well nothing is ever easy and simple and Katerina finds that out when she is assigned to several 'problems'.

Tess
Dec 28, 2016
B99A02GK
Apr 25, 2017
Bee Halton
I'm reviewing it later in the year on Butterfly-O-Meter
Joachim Petzold
is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2018
Melissa
Jul 13, 2018
Writer, reader, bibliophile, wanna be watercolorist, saxophonist, photographer...owner of short attention span and overactive imagination.

Author of the new suspense series The Fixer.

The first in the series, The Fixer: The Naked Man (Novella), and the second book, The Fixer: The Killing Kind (novel), are available in paperback and on Kindle, Kobo, and Nook.

Book 3, The Fixer: The Last Romanov will