Start by marking “Dawn and Devilry (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dawn and Devilry (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #3)

Dawn and Devilry

(Lexie Carrigan Chronicles #3)

Dawn and Devilry is the third book in the Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, and follows Gavon's story in two parts.

In Part I, eighteen-year-old Gavon McKinnon has lived his entire life in the shadow of his fellow Warrior, Cyrus. Even his own mother, the formidable Guildmaster Alexandra, treats him like the spare he is. Until one day, Gavon makes a tear between the only world he's
280 pages
Published October 30th 2018 by Sun's Golden Ray Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dawn and Devilry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dawn and Devilry

Start your review of Dawn and Devilry (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #3)
Lilivette
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
Dawn and Devilry, my friends, ended up being a big roller coaster of emotions and I loved every second of it. After the first two books in the Lexie Carrigan Chronicles I was dying to know more about Gavon, his story, and the world beyond the tear he created. And you bet I was sold the moment I saw that this book would finally give us many of the answers we’ve been craving for!

I loved how Evans lets us see not only Gavon and Mora’s story and how their relationship blossomed, but also Gavon’s lif
Sammy Page
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arcs
FTC: I didn’t pay for this one.. I finished the book 2, “Magic and Mayhem” the night before I had breakfast with the author and I openly told her that I called her an asshole the night before because my stupid self thought all the Lexie books were out. SHE OFFERED TO EMAIL ME THE FINAL TWO. SERIOUSLY? Who WOULDN’T say yes to that?

I’m going to be splitting this bad boy up into parts as the book is formatted. During my part 1 review keep in mind that I have not finished the book yet!

Part 1
(view sp
Tiffany
After reading this book, I wanted to write and post this review to share my honest experiences toward the story.
Book 3 in this series is slightly different from the rest of the series, as it is told from Gavon’s perspective, at two different times. We see the actions that transpired prior to the start of the series, from when he met Mora, to Lexie’s birth. I think this was my favourite of the series so far, I just loved reading this story from Gavon’s perspective, especially after we were led to
Allen Shepherd
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will admit when I learned that book three would break from Lexie and give us Gavon's backstory I was a little worried cause I didn't know just how good the story would be and was worried that it would detract from Lexie's story. But I had no reason to worry, S Usher Evans once again gives us a story that you just want to sit down and read before doing anything else. We learn of his motivations and the reasoning behind what he has down in regards to the tear and his time with Mora and Clan Carr ...more
Shruti
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
( I received a digital copy of the book. Thanks to S. Usher Evans !!! )

Wow! I really liked this book. It was good to see things from Gavon's perspective. And the climax told me that I'd been right about James. This series has become really dear to me and the might have become some what a favourite of mine. Truly this is really a very good series and must be read by everyone. Anyone can find something to like in it as it has osmething for everyone.

I'm feeling a bit wistful now though as the next
Sara
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-book-list
We learn of Gavon's back story in this amazingly awesome book. An emotional roller-coaster that will leave you sad, happy and we'll, an emotional wreck in some cases. This story broke my heart in so many ways. It was great to learn about Gavon from when he was younger, that was a treat. When you read this, you'll need the next book immediately because you'll be anxious to see how the story unfolds and ultimately ends.
Essy
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!What a wonderful back story. This is Gavon and Mora's back story . Of cores Cyrus as well we can't forget this evil devil( my opinion) We see why Cyrus and Gavon hate each other so much. We find out more about why Lixie knows nothing about here magic. Along with so much more. I read through this book so fast given it was so good. The book ends with Lixie moving into her college dorm where we will pick up in book four. Can't wait to read .
Grace Madonio
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! I seriously could not put this book down!!!!! I highly suggest this series to anyone and everyone who loves books about magic! Seriously. Get these books!!! I can not wait for the 4th book!
Elizabeth
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indie
Such as fantastic addition to the Lexie story; the change in narrative point of view really opens up a lot of this magical universe that Lexie herself doesn't have access to, and it was great fun getting to know her father as a character.
Brittany
Mar 24, 2019
Erica Alyson
Oct 26, 2016
S. Usher Evans
Oct 27, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Em
Julie Duong
Mar 10, 2018
Jessica
May 16, 2018

• Marked (Sins of Our Ancestors #1)
  • Liberators (The Wall Series #4)
  • Defenders (The Wall Series, #3)
  • Ghost Academy: Book Two
  • Girl of Flesh and Metal
  • Innocent Queen (The Forbidden Queen, #2)
  • Ashes to Ashes
  • Combat Shift (World of Combat Dystopia #5)
  • Golden Beauty (Tales of Grimm Hollow, #2)
  • A Storm of Silver and Ash (The Oncoming Storm, #1)
  • Destroyed (Untamed, #4)
  • Already Gone
  • Suppressed (Sins of Our Ancestors #2)
  • Fragmented (Untamed, #2)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Vine Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria 7)
  • The Key: A Novella
  • Sins of Our Ancestors Collection: Marked, Suppressed, and Redeemed
S. Usher Evans is an author, blogger, and witty banter aficionado. Born in Pensacola, Florida, she left the sleepy town behind for the fast-paced world of Washington, D.C.. There, she somehow landed jobs with BBC, Discovery Channel, and National Geographic Television before finally settling into a "real job" as an IT consultant. After a quarter life crisis at age 27, she decided consulting was for ...more

Lexie Carrigan Chronicles (4 books)
  • Spells and Sorcery (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #1)
  • Magic and Mayhem (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #2)
  • Illusion and Indemnity (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #4)

News & Interviews