Start by marking “Jumper's Hope (Central Galactic Concordance, #4)” as Want to Read:
Jumper's Hope (Central Galactic Concordance, #4)

Jumper's Hope

(Central Galactic Concordance #4)

Reunited lovers must outwit a ruthless government agent, or their rumored deaths will be real this time.
Published October 25th 2016 by Chavanch Press

To ask other readers questions about Jumper's Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jumper's Hope

Mei
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sf
I'm sorry about this excuse for review, but we're under Christams holidays and I'm waaayyy over my head with thing to do!!! So here it goes...

Better than #2, but not as good as n# 1!

I know that I've been reading out of order, but my ebook doesn't show which book is which number in the series... Maybe it does, but I'm an idiot using it... *blush*

Here we have a lot of action and very little romance, which was fine by me! I like action, what can I say? LOL

I liked both MCs. They're adult people who
Lola
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this might be my favorite book in this series after Overload Flux or maybe it even is my favorite. Jumper's Hope was such a good read. I liked how this one followed two entirely new characters again, but tied the plot in with the previous books mainly through some CPS related plot lines and the same bad guy as the previous book. There is some action, space travel and also time spent on another planet. The two main characters are great and there are a bunch of side characters too.

This was
Eva Millien
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review! Jumper's Hope (Central Galactic Concordance #4) Carol Van Natta!

Two retired elite special forces veterans discover their battles aren't behind them after all. Someone considers them loose ends, and will stop at nothing to erase their knowledge of a secret government project. Their service left them both with wounds that will never heal. Do they still have what it takes to survive?
K
Barbara
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve really enjoyed the Central Galactic Concordance series so far, so I was thrilled to read another book in this great series. Both Kerzanna Nevarr and Jess Orowitz believed the other had died due to the actions of the CPS which implanted false memories for both of them. When Kerzanna crashes in the flitter she’s piloting and Jess comes to her rescue, they discover their memories are a lie and they have another chance to be with each other. Now Kerzanna is being hunted for some unknown reason ...more
Sophia
They were both led to believe the person they loved most was dead, but now, in a strange twist of fate, they encounter right when their retired peaceful lives are crossed by danger. Or was it something more than fate... This series continues to amaze me with its lush futuristic worldbuilding, tight complex plots, captivating characters, riveting action, and fabulous audio narration work.

Jumper's Hope is book four in the Central Galactic Concordance series. At first, I would have said that this s
Debrac2014
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another winner story! At first I didn't know what to make of Jess and Kerzanna, but once Neirra came into the story I realized that Davidro was going to get his comeuppance! Great story, good characters!
marz
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to this series. I REALLY hope the next book is about Renner as the ending of this book seemed to suggest.
Merry
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Jumper's Hope is the 4th book in the Central Galactic Concordance series, which starts with a spaceship crash landing. This fateful (or is it?) event leads to the reunion of Jess and Kerzanna, the hero and heroine, who each thought the other had died four years ago. It was impossible not to like these two, and I was with them all the way.

The fast-paced, kickass action then leads them away from Jess's quiet f
InD'tale Magazine
This book is an exciting read with diverse, well-written characters.

Read full review in the 2017 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
TJW
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action filled

This fourth entry into the CGC series is a thrill-a-minute tale of corrupt government henchmen (some of whom are victims themselves) hunting for a brave couple fleeing with vital information that will rock the status quo. Likable heroes vs some interesting villains combined with tons of action make this an intense and entertaining story. Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Amy Shannon
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great next story

There are four books and a novella in this series, and I really enjoyed all of them. Jumper's Hope is one of adventure with great and characters, who have a depth more than just banding together. The story is written well, more like excellent, and Van Natta shows the audience a good story. It's action packed and the pace is perfect for this story. I enjoyed this, indeed.
Leya
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
Of the four books in this series I've read so far, I like this one the best after the first book. The second book was good but a bit boring. The third book was exciting but limited in scope. This one definitely had all the good stuff. I look forward to more books in this series.
Thorbjørn
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ongoing-series
I liked it. Not amazing, but damn do I want to read the next one!
Riley
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would call the Central Galactic Concordance series hard scifi with a strong romantic element. I doubt my definition of ‘hard’ scifi agrees with everyone, or anyone. But the elements of futuristic, highly developed worlds, developing worlds, humans scattered ‘out there’, technology (including space travel) that has not been invented except in an author’s mind, and complex social and political structures that support all the above play into my definition. There are many scifi romance authors tha ...more
Lee
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction, sfr
Retired pilot Kerzanna crashes on the planet Jess has retired to. It’s no simple accident—someone wants her dead. Jess finds and rescues her, to both their confusion, as they were each convinced the other died several years ago. The two try to lay low and make their escape, but somebody has a tempting offer for them that could give them a chance of a future together. All they need to do is deliver some information. Easier said than done when the baddies are still after Kerzanna.

Kerzanna is one o
Diane
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free e-copy of this book in exchange for an honest review -- an arrangement I've at least once gotten cold feet about with a new-to-me author lest my review wind up negative -- but I had no worries with a new CGC story from Carol Van Natta. My confidence was rewarded with another entertaining read featuring likable protagonists and secondaries, intriguing secrets gradually revealed and some still unfolding, and plenty of exciting action both aboard ship and on-planet.

Jess and Kerzan
Louise
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This is the first book I have read by this author and I really enjoyed it. The story was original, with lots of complex and well written characters. It lost a star because for a chunk of the book I felt as if I was missing some background information about the hero and heroine. (I'd assumed this was because I was reading book 4 in a series, but when I read the blurb for the other books I'm not so sure this is the case).

I really liked both the heroine and hero, they were well written and believab
Elizabeth
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, sci-fi
Originally reviewed at West Coast Book Reviews.

Jumper's Hope, the fourth in Van Natta's Central Galactic Concordance series, keeps a firm grip on the original world building in its predecessors while expanding in to new characters and adventure. I found it delightfully action filled and loaded with surprises I didn't see coming though they made complete sense when the story threw me in to them.

I loved that her crop of bad guys is even more endearing and creepy than we first ran in to them. (How
Glen
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed another book in this series - Pico's Crush - but this one left me flat. I'm not sure I can explain why. There is lots of action, emotion, and character interaction. Perhaps it was just the unrelenting nastiness of the villains, and the fact that not many people seem to care enough to do anything about it, until the very end, which feels a little deus ex machina.
William Howe
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Light romance, strong SF

The universe is well designed and complex. Strong characters, strong locations, good plot movement.

Only difficulty is that there are some concepts that are not well defined. Maybe a glossary of terms at the end would help to fill in some details.

Definitely buying the next novel as soon as it is available.
Carol Natta
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mark
May 24, 2018
Michael  G Brown
Sep 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Carol Van Natta writes science fiction and fantasy, including Overload Flux, Minder Rising, Zero Flux, Pico's Crush, and Jumper's Hope, the first five books in a space opera series; In Graves Below (Magic, NM) , a paranormal romance; and Hooray for Holopticon , a retro science fiction comedy. She shares her Fort Collins, CO home with a sometime mad scientist and various cats. Any violations ...more

Central Galactic Concordance (4 books)
  • Overload Flux (Central Galactic Concordance #1)
  • Minder Rising (Central Galactic Concordance, #2)
  • Pico's Crush (Central Galactic Concordance, #3)