Start by marking “Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)

Forgotten

(The Deception Game #2)

The epic tale of Sienna Preston continues in this second installment of the exhilarating Deception Game series.

Seventeen-year-old Sienna is no stranger to heartache and loss. But this time, it's different; someone―or something―has tampered with a loved one's memories, and she's determined to get answers.

The trail leads her to the glittering skyscrapers and modern luxuries
ebook
Published April 18th 2017 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten, please sign up.
Kristin Smith Hi! Thanks for your question. Rubex is located in California, near the Los Angeles area.

Start your review of Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)
Kristin Smith
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, since I'm the author of this book, I do feel a little silly leaving a review, but I can tell you this, fans of CATALYST will not be disappointed! Questions will be answered, more questions will be raised, and there will be more action, more adventure, more romance, and more deception. Hope you love it! <3

~Kristin
Beth Summer
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mind. Blown.

description

I honestly did not know how everything would play out after the cliffhanger ending of CATALYST, the first book in this series. At the start of FORGOTTEN I was drawn right back into Sienna Preston's world and felt just like I was meeting up with old friends. The heart pounding plot twists and turns rival that of any roller coaster and I DID NOT WANT IT TO STOP. This book is the best kind of adrenaline rush. Both Zane and Trey are deliciously swoonworthy, and it takes a special kind of
Lee
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
I skimmed through the first book and the ending had me wanting to read the second book. I kinda regret it now.

Well, although I enjoyed the action and storyline the love triangle was stupid. Sienna was a great character but she was definitely not a one women man nor smart in the romance department which had me wanting to slap the girl senseless. One moment she loved this guy another moment she loved that guy just dumb. And to be mad at one guy when his actions weren’t his and then flip the switch
Sarai Henderson
I was excited to dive back into the world of Sienna and the game of lies she's been thrown into. In this second installment from Kristin Smith, we learn that no one is safe from the reach of the Capitol. People are having their memories altered. I was kept guessing through the whole book and nearly bit all my finger nails off wondering who was going to regain their memories.

description

I loved this book and am excited to read what happens next.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.
Karlene Browning
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't realize until I was partway through that this was the second book in a series. But even without having read book 1, I was able to keep up. This is a dystopian YA love triangle, and it's not my favorite handling of the trope. But it was good enough to finish. There was an interesting part about memory wipes and some twists about who did what.

One thing that was a little off-putting was the switching POV. Although the chapter beginning stated whose POV it was, the voices weren't differenti
Stephanie Faris
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forgotten continues the story of Sienna Preston, a brave teenager who is determined to get to the truth behind a genetic engineering experiment. She has the help of a guy named Zane, who is the right amount "hunky" to make teen girls crush on him. Problem? She still has feelings for Trey. This has everything fans of dystopian YA love: suspense, action, plenty of twists and turns, and a love triangle! ...more
Holly
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Perfect follow-up to Catalyst! I’m invested in these characters.
Megan Emerson
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this series. A must read for dystopian fans.
Jennytenney
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!!!!!! This book was amazing!😍😍😍
Richard W Luchak
Full of action, intrigue, and romance!

Great twists in the plot. Unexpected people popping up; you don't know who is alive or dead anymore. Most of all, which guy to root for. Both are good and bad!
Kira
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fairly clean, distopyian story.
Amanda Cox
Erin Hagedorn
Jan 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Heartless
  • Killing Ruby Rose (Ruby Rose, #1)
  • The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)
  • The Scourge
  • Stargirl (Stargirl, #1)
  • The Year of the Buttered Cat
  • Eat Mor Chikin: Inspire More People: Doing Business the Chick-fil-A Way
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • A Higher Calling: Laura's Tale (Sam and Laura's Story Book 2)
  • Vengeance Is Mine: Resurrections (Sam and Laura's Story Book 3)
  • Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know
  • Confessions of a Curious Bookseller
  • Meghan: A Hollywood Princess
  • Uglies (Uglies, #1)
  • The Boy Who Dared
  • The Shadow Throne (Ascendance, #3)
  • The Runaway King (Ascendance, #2)
  • Tesla's Attic (The Accelerati Trilogy, #1)
Kristin Smith is the best-selling and award-winning author of the DECEPTION GAME series. She's also the author of the sweet, contemporary romance novella, BLUEPRINT FOR LOVE. Her first book, CATALYST, is a 2018 IAN Book of the Year Award finalist in the Young Adult category.

A graduate of Brigham Young University, Kristin currently resides in North Carolina with her husband and five sons. To read m

The Deception Game (3 books)
  • Catalyst (The Deception Game, #1)
  • Fearless (The Deception Game, #3)