Start by marking “Forbidden Love (South Coast Brothers #4)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Love (South Coast Brothers #4)

Forbidden Love (South Coast Brothers #4)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
***Set in UK*** British Author ***

When Ashlyn escaped the hell she was dragged into, she thought her life was over, damaged. Then came along the one man she couldn’t have. Never mind that he was the only person she had ever felt such a connection to, the only man she felt that she could trust. So what did she do? She denied those feelings, fought them. Because what use is

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Love

Amy Davies
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Totally love this series. Seeing the struggle for Drake and Ashlyn, was heartbreaking at times. But the connection between then was explosive. The sexual chemistry was high. Loved the banter between them. Another great book by Kacey
Book-Lover Book Blog
Another absolutely sensational read from this author. The way the words jump out of the page at you and keep you completely enraptured in the story has me bowing in awe for this astonishingly amazing author.

The characters are that of the previous books in the series and this can't be read as a stand alone! The storyline is explosive and has you gasping and possibly shouting at your kindles, I know I sure did.

I loved each and every character, as I did in the previous books, and I loved that we g
Stef - British Book Binge
This is the latest in this series and i have been dying to read this and Kacey did not disappoint!

Drake and Ashlyn are clearly in love even when they shouldn't be. This is a fantastic story that I was so engrossed in that nothing else penetrated my little reading bubble whilst i was in this book. I was hooked. The characters and plot was well developed and the author ended the story, leaving me dying for more. Which is the norm with this author come to think of it.

I would not suggest that this b
Emma Johnston
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I always love it when Kacey Hamford releases a new book because I know that it is going to be a great read that I will completely fall in love with.

I was so sure that Mason was my favourite in this series but after reading this book, it is without a doubt Drake that has a piece of my heart. He isn't supposed to love Ashlyn but the heart wants what it wants. And Ashlyn is just as struck but him as he is her.

This story was packed full of excitement and I couldn't out it down, so much so I read it
LauraMichelle
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow......Just wow !! I couldn't put this book down, the storyline kept me pulled in, I love how Drake chooses Ashlyn and how she finally gets what she wants, there were a few curveballs I didn't see coming but they just added to what has to be one of the best books I have read, I can't wait to start the next <3
Stacey
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

Well kacey has done it again, another great book. I really loved the connection between Ashlyn and Drake. So hot!
Mandy Hard
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bonnie Mancuso
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME STORY!!! I love Kacey's work and The South Coast Brothers series is my favorite. I was so excited when I learned that Kacey was writing the 4th book in this series. I couldn't wait to read it. As usual, Kacey doesn't disappoint. Her writing is phenomenal. You can't help but feel as if the story is happening right in front of you. Her characters come to life within the pages. If you haven't started this series yet, what are you waiting for? I know you're going to love her characters as mu ...more
Stephanie Colman
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The fourth in the South Coast Brothers series is as gritty and intense as all the others. English MC makes for an intense story.
Sekena Price
Aug 20, 2017
P F
Aug 10, 2017
Paige
rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2017
Manda&#x1f49c;Jane
Mar 23, 2017
Margaret Stevens
Sep 23, 2017
I am a part time author who loves to write romance books.
I currently have three series;
The Rocking Series
Chance Series
South Coast Brothers
More about Kacey Hamford

South Coast Brothers (6 books)
  • Devon Destroyers MC (South Coast Brothers #1)
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • Trusting Love (South Coast Brothers #3)
  • Unexpected Love (South Coast Brothers #5)
  • Conflicted Love (South Coast Brothers #6)