Start by marking “I Need You Tonight (Pushing Limits, #3)” as Want to Read:
I Need You Tonight (Pushing Limits, #3)

I Need You Tonight

(Pushing Limits #3)

Old habits die hard. But in this sexy, heartwarming romance, a musician who’s addicted to the temptations of the road falls for a good girl who makes him want to clean up his act.

Mason Dell’s band, Pushing Limits, is a sensation, and he’s having a blast on their biggest tour yet. Then he gets a call from his best friend, who’s in the Navy, asking him to find out why his
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 275 pages
Published July 11th 2017 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about I Need You Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Need You Tonight

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Stina Lindenblatt’s Pushing Limits series and was excited to read I Need You Tonight, what appears to be the third and final book in this series. I felt like this romance had two faces; one was sweet and endearing and the other was hard and painful and while I made it through to the end there were a few times I almost gave up on it. This author wrote a tangled story with many layers and I appreciated the fact it wasn’t an easy romance, but I also hated that despi
Beth
I have read the previous two books and I have been anxiously awaiting Mason’s story. It was certainly worth the wait! Mason is the drummer for the up and coming band Pushing Limits. He is a bad boy rocker and he loves the ladies! He also has a gambling addiction that he went to rehab for previously, after he spiraled out of control and caused his family to say they had enough and there has been no further contact. His band became his family.

Mason fell for Nicole when he went to her house to chec
Jul 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

So - simple premise. Rock star falls for his friend’s little sister, helps her sort out her life and brings her on the road so she can enjoy the excitement of his celebrity lifestyle. I love a good rockstar romance but Mason and Nicole owe their relationship to a supersize helping of cosmic good fortune and readers will have to consciously suspend all disbelief if they want to believe in this couple’s HEA.

By the third or fourt
Kristine
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Original review can be found at https://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/...

** I received an advanced readers copy from Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!**

I Need You Tonight is the third book in the Pushing Limits series but can be read as a stand alone. Each book is about a different member of the band.

I am pretty sure I mentioned this when I wrote my thoughts on the second instalment in this series but it seems to get better as it goes. In fact, I thoroughly enjo
WTF Are You Reading?
Mason Dell is living the dream, as the drummer in one of the hottest up-and coming rock bands to hit the stage. But when he receives a call from his best friend, Zach McCormick, saying that Zach's baby sister Nicole is unreachable on her cell and has been so for a few days. Asking if Mason could stop by her place and make sure that she's O.K.? Mason is more than willing to drop everything and honor his friend's request.
What he can't know however, is that Zach's little sister, Nicole, is the woma
Ashley
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
I hadn't read any of the others in the Pushing Limits series, but I wanted to read this book because it sounded super dramatic, hot, and angsty.

I Need You Tonight certainly has all that. Nicole and Mason quickly fall into a friend-with-benefits kind of thing, which becomes a hands-off type of relationship when Nicole starts working as a social media marketer for Mason's band.

But tragedy strikes, Mason screws up, and Nicole bolts. Her own tragic pasts lines up too closely with the demons that M
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third book in the series. Ms Lindenblatt has covered a variety of plots, so there has been a new story each time, and involving a different band member.

In this installment we start strongly, with Nicole being another interesting female lead. But whilst when she was working and single she was a strong woman, it seems that Mason is her kryptonite, as she sadly loses her backbone far too fast. And when the swee
Page
May 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Doris
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pushing Limits drummer, Mason is sent to check on his best friend’s sister to make sure she is ok since she hadn’t been answering her phone like normal. As Mason finds out she is more than ok and the two of them feel the energy that goes between them. The question is how much they are going to fight the attraction between them. Mason is more of a one and done type of guy since they are touring all the time and Nicole works so much that she doesn’t have time for guys…especially the ones her frien ...more
Kris
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, wrrt
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

3rd book in the pushing limits story and this one is Mason's. The drummer for the up & coming rock band Pushing Limits. Mason has had his fair share of issues before his stint as the hottest rock band's drummer. After a gambling addiction left him penniless and desperate, Mason tries to end it all. Thankfully, his best friend saves him from himself and Mason gets his life back on track. When that friend asks Mason to check on
Kristen Johnson
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full Review to Come
Susan Gottfried
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock-fiction
I've been reading Stina Lindenblatt's Pushing Limits series without reviewing them, but now I get my chance, with I Need You Tonight, the third and what looks like the final book. I have mixed feelings about this.

For one, it's been a good ride, and I'm not sure I want it to end. But the band members who haven't gotten their own book are mostly background noise, not terribly distinctive or memorable. So maybe it's the right time to end this series and check out the rest of Lindenblatt's backlist
Bec

Nicole McCormick and her brother Zack are very close, so he always worries about her when he's sent on a mission with the Navy. When Zack asks his best friend, Mason Dell, to check on Nicole while he's away, neither imagined they'd fall in love, especially when Nicole should be off-limits. Will Mason be able to prove to Nicole that he's the right man for her, or will his troubled past rear its ugly head to keep them from getting the happy ever after they both deserve?

This series is one I've lov
books are love
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received in exchange for a honest review.

Mason’s story sleighed me. He was doing what he loved but had so many demons. He fought them valiantly but he had a slip up and didn’t deal well with it. It killed me to see his family treat him so cruelly. Mason made a mistake paid dearly for it and was never ever given the chance to make amends. Instead he was condemned and treated like dirt. This did not help him when temptation was placed in front of him.

Nicole was a smart fun girl. she helped Mason
Heather
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
**Advanced copy provided by the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I Need You Tonight is the third book in the Pushing Limits series and it is a very good addition. You do not have to read the previous books to be able to follow this one, however I do think it helps to know who some of the other characters are and their back stories.

Mason Dell is the drummer for the rock band Pushing Limits and he's known as much for his playboy ways as he is for his drumming abilities. It
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I Need You Tonight is a sweet, sexy rock star romance. It's the the second in this series that I've read, and just as good, if not better than My Song for You, which is the other one I've read.

Mason is the drummer for Pushing Limits. He's a good guy with a past that he doesn't like to tell people about. When his best friend, Zack, asks him for a favor - check on Zack's younger sister, Nicole, Mason can't do it fast enough. After all, Zack is really the only family he has left, aside from his ban
Ayekah
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I don't know what to say about this book. I was hoping it would be a little better. Although I liked Nicole and I loved Bernie the dog, I just couldn't wrap my head around Miles. He had his little pity trips even before he fell over the edge. His response instead of talking about things that should have been discussed was to fuck his way through it.
The book started off a little too slow, as even Mason pointed out at one point all they did was fix stuff around her house, watch the Die Hard movie
Jolie
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Need You Tonight is one of those books that you go into thinking one thing and end up getting your mind blown because you were not expecting the emotion that this made you feel. Honestly, this had to have been the best book of the series because of that.

What I really liked is that the author chose gambling as an addiction for Mason….instead of drugs or alcohol. Which was refreshing because most of the books that I have read, it is drugs or alcohol that is mentioned. People tend to forget that
kgagnon
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Need You Tonight was a gripping, poignant and sexy forbidden romance. I hadn't read the first books but was pulled in right from the start. Mason has a debt to pay to his good friend Zach. So when Zach asks him to check on his sister, Mason doesn't hesitate. Nicole is at home after another bad date in her pj's, watching Die Hard, and eating ice cream. Mason is drawn to the sexy woman, the normal life and the chance to feel useful. He becomes enamored with the town, the people, and even the dog ...more
S. B.
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a nice book with a fresh take on a popular theme. It provided exactly what I'm often looking for - an interesting and pleasant few hours of reading entertainment.. The characters were likable, and the story was compelling enough to make me finish it in a day. Nicole was a smart, together, normal girl who found herself in an unexpected situation, and Mason was a nice guy trying to ignore rather than deal with his issues.
Having enjoyed the first two books in this series, I thought the fi
Jewelrymuse
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
***Received an ARC via NetGalley for an honest review.
Stina Lindenblatt has offered us a third book in her "Pushing Limits" series called "I Need You Tonight". This book gives the reader a wonderful HEA ending, but has its sometimes very sad moments.
For Mason Dell the depths of an addiction almost cost him his life if not for an old school friend's timely aid. So when his friend asks for a favor that he check on his kid sister for him, Mason was more than happy to do it even if it meant driving
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Mason Dell owes his life to his best friend Zack, who is in the navy, so when he gets an urgent request to check in on his friend's little sister who is MIA he does so without question. Nicole McCormick is all about making sure her flower shop/boutique is a success and answering her personal phone is not always a priority. When Mason and Nicole have an instant connection can their desire to pursue it overcome individual troubled past that linger?

Stina Lindenblatt's third book in her Pus
KS
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Closer to 3.5 stars, but still an enjoyable read.

This is the third book of the Pushing Limits series, but you don't have to read them in order to know what is going on. It was helpful to have read Book #2, but not necessary.

This one didn't quite hit the mark for me as I just didn't relate and connect with the characters like I did in the previous book.

Mason is a rock god as the drummer of Pushing Limits - he's also a little too unbelievable as he's handy around the house; every woman's dream of
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I loved Book 2 in the Pushing Limits series (still haven't gotten to book one yet- thanks mountain of TBR) so even though I don't tend to read books about addiction because I judge them harshly, I had to read this book. This book handled the topic of addiction with care and without stigma. I can't say enough awesome things about that.

Mason is a gambling addict in recovery when he gets a text from his friend who saved his life asking for a favor. Because he owes everything to Zach, he drives from
Bette Hansen
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
An excellent book! It's the third in the series but you won't be lost if you haven't read the first two. It's very well written and I really loved the characters. Mason and Nicole have chemistry that jumps from the pages.

Mason Dell is the drummer in the band Pushing Limits. The band is currently taking some time off so he can really say no when his buddy calls from a deployment asking Mason to check on his sister Nicole McCormick. What was suppose to be a quick check in turns into more as Mason
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley, review, romance
Having received an ARC of book 2 in this series last year and loving it, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. Although Jared and Callie still remain my favourite, this book didn't disappoint and I sped trough it faster than I expected and wanted.

Mason and Nicole were interesting characters. I liked how they met and fell for each other. It was sweet and showed the good guy side to Mason. I thought the two of them worked well together to create an engaging romance where I rooted for them
Shelagh
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Need You Tonight is the third story in Stina Lindenblatt's Pushing Limits series. This is the story of drummer Mason Dell and Nicole McCormick, his best friend's sister.
Mason is a recovered gambling addict while Nicole's father was a gambler whose gambling destroyed his family.
This story is well structured and deals with issues around gambling and its impact on both the gambler and their family but through an entertaining story. Written in the first person the story is told from both Mason's a
Peggy R
This is the third in Pushing Limits series and perhaps my least favorite of the three. It was a quick and easy read, but I didn't connect with these two as I had with the previous characters. Perhaps it is because I didn't really care for Mason in this book. His story line was a bit predictable with the rocks star and rehab. Nicole is not a bad character but I wasn't able to see in Mason what she did. I have enjoyed the other books in the series so I really wanted this one to be as good as the o ...more
Amanda
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Definitely not my favorite in this series but it was still a really great book, and I enjoyed reading it. Mason had a lot of demons and for a moment it seemed like his demons would win...but through all his extreme lows Nicole was always there for him even if she wasn't physically there she was still present.
Nicole had her moments in this book where you wanted to yell at her for her lack of fight where their relationship was concerned but at the same time you completely agreed with her.

Overall a
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 3 8 May 03, 2017 01:35PM
I’m a traditionally and indie published romance author. My traditional books are heavy on heart and emotion. My indie books are on the light and hilarious side of things. But either way, my stories are full of sexy times. I love to travel, and have lived in England, the US, Canada, and Finland. In my free time, I enjoy photography, especially the close-up variety.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

https:/

Pushing Limits (3 books)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • My Song for You (Pushing Limits, #2)