Start by marking “Poe Dameron #7” as Want to Read:
Poe Dameron #7

Poe Dameron #7

(Poe Dameron (Single Issues) #7)

-Even Resistance soldier Poe Dameron deserves a day off to meet an old friend.
-But what happens when that old friend is the famed journalist Suralinda Javos with a secret story on the evil First Order?
-Mayhem ensues when Poe and Suralinda find themselves trapped with a giant First Order target on their backs!
Published October 26th 2016 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Poe Dameron #7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poe Dameron #7

Start your review of Poe Dameron #7
Lance Shadow
I noticed that this issue was a one-shot story that ended up being sandwiched in between "Black Squadron" and "The Gathering Storm", so I decided to review it on its own.

The story follows Poe as he meets up with an old friend who is now a journalist. The First Order, of course, is after them both.

It's ok. Not bad, not great, just decent. I liked the artwork and the characters were fun but the story has little to do with what came before. I do like that it shows what life is like in the post
Amy
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
New story arc; Poe meets up with an old friend.
Spencer
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A solid and interesting issue of the comic which introduces a new character to the star wars canon.
Steven Shinder
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
This story had a couple of surprises, but it feels like false advertising to call this The Gathering Storm and then having an arc of the same name that's unrelated. In fact, the next issue seems to take place after #6, which makes it seem like #7 happens later but was shoe-horned in between the arcs Lockdown and The Gathering Storm.
Marisa Carpico
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
A rather predictable twist, I’m afraid. Jesus, this new artist is bad. Everyone looks like statues. So little sense of movement or difference from panel to panel. The facial expressions are particularly rough.
Caleb Yee
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun side story in the life of Poe Dameron. Each of these adventures would work as an old fashioned tv serial about his adventures.
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love the story but I miss Phil Noto's art!
Lindsey Lynn (thepagemistress)
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not as sassy as most of the issues so far. Definitely felt like filler.
Alba Traver
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
El mejor número hasta ahora. Paréntesis en la trama central para introducir a un nuevo personaje femenino bastante llamativo que, a la vez, nos ayuda a conocer más sobre el pasado de Dameron.
Estupendo el apéndice final con un artículo sobre la serie Ala-X y su importancia dentro del universo expandido con respecto al worldbuilding de Star Wars.
R.C. Rejino
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Video review available now:

4.5 out of 5 stars.

This was so close to being rated at 5 stars on here, but I had to hold back on the rating because I had a few problems with this issue.

Let me first start off by saying that, contrary to what I believed, this issue is NOT exploring the possible mole in Poe's group, but (appears to be) a one-off issue about an old friend of Poe's named Suralinda. She is an investigative journalist who has asked for Poe's help
Rebecca
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poe finally gets a day off!! Well, sort of... He has a meeting with an old Navy colleague who now works as a journalist for a HoloNet news channel and who claims to have info on the First Order. But their meeting at a stormsail racing event is interrupted by suspected First Order agents...

I like the fact we get a glimpse of the wider galaxy, a reminder that, for many beings, life continues as normal outside of the Resistance bases or First Order ships. Suralinda is a member of a species that
Stephanie Jobe
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So super weirdly they decided that this issue should be in neither Volume 1 nor Volume 2 of the Poe Dameron trades. (Some listings are unclear.) So I decided I would give it, it’s own post to be fair.

There is one thing that will always exist and that is news. Town criers, news papers, radio, television… the Star Wars universe has often lacked that perspective. I’m sure media played an interesting role in the Empire. Suralinda Javos, former navy and current journalist is an old friend of Poe
Luce
YESSSS THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. More of this, please. Also I am digging the new art style, it is gorgeous and the likenesses are amazing
Patrick Factora
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The vehicles in this issue are contraptions i wanna see made and seen on an anthology film or episodic film! Great read!
Cecilia Porjefors

• Darth Vader #9
  • Darth Vader #8
  • Darth Vader #10
  • Darth Vader #11
  • Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Captain Phasma #2 (of 4)
  • Darth Vader #13: Vader Down, Part 2
  • Darth Vader #1
  • Darth Vader #14
  • Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Captain Phasma #4 (of 4)
  • Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Captain Phasma #3 (of 4)
  • Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Annual #1
  • Star Wars #24
  • Darth Vader #12
  • Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: the Last Jedi - The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
  • Star Wars Annual #2
  • Star Wars #30
  • Star Wars #28

Poe Dameron (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Poe Dameron #1