Start by marking “Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)

Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection #3)

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  3,373 Ratings  ·  425 Reviews
Today is officially the worst day of my life…

I woke up five hours late after a reckless one-night stand with the sexiest, cockiest, and most arrogant man I’ve ever met. (And this asshole actually left a note: “I think you were lying to me about being “experienced” last night. You orgasmed three times, and that was before we made it to your bedroom. I also find it hard
Published July 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cocky Client, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocky Client

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Cocky Client (stand-alone) Publicist must deal with cocky manwhore client after an unfortunate yet orgasmic one-night-stand!

“You orgasmed three times, and that was before we ever made it to your bedroom. I also find it hard to believe you “usually wear silk or lingerie.” Your drawers are full of cotton, granny panties.”

Books in the Steamy Coffee Collection are stand-alones:
Book 1: Naughty Boss
Book 2: Dirty Doctor
Book 3: Cocky Client

Cocky Client (stand-alone) opens up to cocky bad boy
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
I’m glad I got this on sale, or I’d be pissed. It’s cute, but definitely not worth the price point. I struggle with these shorties from her because I know the heights she’s capable of with her full length books. And she definitely needs better epilogues.

Still, huge WG fan here.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Oh, so you're a billionaire macho something something with a pretty bad reputation? What? No reputable PR company wants to represent you?

➦NO PROBLEMO. Call a small company, throw an obscene amount of money at them and, ya know, don't give them your real name.

➦Be careful, though, and don't get your ass handed to you by a woman who you've hired. She, after all, gives 2 shits about your list of "demands."

➦Oh, and make sure to keep your d**k in your pants.

➦This was short, entertaining and sexy.
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I could already tell that this man was beyond cocky. That he knew just how damn attractive he was and he knew how to use his sexiness to get exactly what he wanted.

photo CockyClient_Live2_zpsh9zeydqv.png

The ”Steamy Coffee Collection” series has been a fun and guilty pleasure for me. Whitney G knows how to write truly naughty stories that are extremely addictive and get my temperature rising. These novellas were written to give readers pure entertainment without a substantial plot
Bibi
Jul 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Fun, short read. Our main characters, Penelope and Ryan, were perfectly matched but it was actually Sarah and Sean- Penelope's roommate and bestie respectively- who made this an entertaining read.
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3 stars!

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed this, and I'm sure anyone looking for a quick sexy read would enjoy this, too. But aside from the "Surprise! My new client/publicist was my one night stand!", there really wasn't any conflict in the story. I was expecting something to happen before the ending, but the story went on like this: One Night Stand, They Meet Again, They Work Together, They Finally Sleep Together (again), They Date But Also Work Together, The End.

So while I enjoyed reading about a
Olga therebelreader
This was just a ton of fun. All the characters were amazing, even the supporting ones. Penelope was sexy, sassy and drop-dead gorgeous. Ryan was a wonderful arrogant, super confident, domineering CEO. I liked his hot temper, his tough and powerful nature. I absolutely loved the couple’s insta love story. I was there laughing with them and falling in love.

The dialogue sparkled but I truly loved the sexual sparks those two emitted. It crackled from the pages. The story was simple, predictable eve
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I shut my eyes as I surrendered complete control, as I realized that I was going to let this man do whatever he wanted to do to me for the rest of the night...

Whenever I need a dose of witty and smutty romance that's short but still entirely satisfying, Whitney's Steamy Coffee Collection is a no brainer. And they all happen to be enemies to lovers trope, which is my catnip! So, #Winning

Cocky Client brings together an arrogant billionaire and a sassy PR professional and boy do the spar
Sophia Triad
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
After the cocky boss and the cocky doctor, let's have a cocky client

Penelope has just had an one night stand for the first time in her life.
Ryan has just had another one night stand and although Rachel told him that she has done it before, he didn't believe her.

The next day:
Ryan will discover that Rachel is Penelope, his new potential publicist.
Penelope will discover that Ryan is Ryan Dalton, her new potential cocky, impossible, arrogant client.

None of them is happy about this development, but t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These novellas just keep getting better with every installment! Who doesn’t love a cocky, arrogant man that makes you want to pull all your hair out while stripping for home at the same time? I know I do and Ryan Dalton certainly delivered.

Ryan is a successful real estate investor and CEO of his own company, but he’s a bit of a problem child in the PR world. Known as a PR’s worst nightmare and the cause of their drinking problem, Ryan has been told he needs to clean up his party image and ref
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

The city of New York is full of desperate and frustrated publicists because they had the "pleasure" to work with Ryan, CEO of a billion dollar real estate corporation. Ryan is the living nightmare of a client with a filthy, filterless mouth and a matching attitude.

Enter Penelope. When her assistant tells her about an anonymous client who wants her company to represent him she is torn between excitement and worry. The guy paid her for a year and a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Cocky and Sexy' Stars!
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
 photo 17440956_zpsssbsv79y.gif

Whitney G. is quickly becoming an expert in writing sexy novellas! I am pretty sure you know how good she is when it comes to creating hot jerks and sassy heroines so that is why I am not surprised that I enjoyed her latest short story.

Cocky Client is the third installment in the Steamy Coffee Collection series and it is exactly what you expect from said title: a cocky man who is looking for a publicist
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Cocky-Client-N...

4,5 STEAMY STARS <3

This was exactly what I needed!A quick,fun,flirty and steamy read!Ryan and Penelope were super hot together and their chemistry was off the charts!Their dialogues were smart and I was smiling all the time while I was reading it!

This is what Whitney G's books doing to me, they are so refreshing,fun and entertaining!Cocky Client was such an enjoyable read!The chemistry and the flirting were something else!!If you're looking
Dee Montoya
FIVE FIERY STARS*****

I am a big fan of this author but I'm even a bigger fan of this Steamy Coffee Collection. Every time I open one of these books I get exactly what I want. Great banter, lotsa of passion and tons of entertainment. These books are the equivalent of taking a shot; quick, fiery and you know you'll have a great time...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On this third installment we meet a sexy and very cocky CEO. Ryan Dalton is a hugely successful real state investor who happens to love sex. He is handsome and very
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penelope Lauren is a gorgeous, single woman living in New York. She owns & runs a small PR firm in Manhattan called Penelope Lauren and Associates. She's a publicist who caters to mostly high profile clients, and is trying to grow her business. Professionally she's in a good place, but her personal life is at a stand still. She hasn't slept with anyone since her ex, & is in need of some male attention. She gets herself all dolled up & heads out to a club. She meets a sexy st
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sometimes a quick, light, steamy read is all this romance reader needs to save the day!
Obnoxious alpha hero
Strong female lead
Witty dialogues
Wicked hot chemistry
And Whitney G freaking delivers every time! I can't recommend enough her Steamy Coffee Collection novellas to you all.
( Naughty Boss , book 2 in the collection is currently #FREE HERE

More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Dali
Looking for a fun and sexy story to read over lunch or coffee? Look no further! Cocky Client is a model quickie. Get your head out of the gutter… sort of… I’m talking about a short, easy to read story that will make you smile and fan yourself.

Penelope Lauren’s day could not have gone any worse. After a long dry dating spell, she finally decides to end it by having a one night stand with the gorgeous man who approached her at a club. She thought she’d never see him again, and the next morning a
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Might contain spoilers*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I didn't like the ending. It happened too fast and it was unsatisfying. CEO and real estate mogul Ryan Dalton (cocky, arrogant manwhore) had his moments, I guess and owner of PR firm and publicist Penelope Lauren was alright. And together they were hot, but that was all. There was no depth, no real emotions between readers and characters; I didn't really feel for them. Nor care. They just were. Same with the story; a one nightstand, the one nightstand turns
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Another hit from Whitney G!!

I love this collection of short steamy novellas. Each of them has really hit the spot! In cocky client, we're introduced to another alpha-hole hero and strong and sassy heroine. What more could you ask for?!

Here's the breakdown: Penelope owns a small PR firm that she used to manage with her cheating ex. He's trying to get her to reconsider working, but she just wants to move on personally and professionally. She meets a handsome stranger while out on the town and spen
Maria...
"3 Stars"

This was a cute short (too damn short in my humble opinion) story. I liked the book and enjoyed these two characters, but I wanted more. At least a few more pages with them being a couple. Well obviously that's not gonna happen so suck it up Maria! I enjoyed it nonetheless.

description
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I have enjoyed Whitney G‘s novellas since reading Naughty Boss. They are always FUN, QUICK, HILARIOUS and SEXY!!!

The perfect combination!

I love them. They make me happy, and are perfect for in between books. Like Whitney G. says, her novellas are perfect while drinking a cup of coffee.

Cocky Client was fabulously funny. I enjoy Whitney G’s humor. Whenever she writes communications between her characters I’m cracking up EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! There is just not way around, I LOVE her writing style. H
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

I really enjoy these short, sweet and sexy novellas that Whitney G. writes. Of course, I would love for them to be longer (isn't that always the case?) but I understand why she did them this way. And they are great for when you need a quickie! Or need a short book to make your Goodreads goal! ;)

In this story, Penelope and Ryan meet at a club and have an amazing one night stand.

Ryan happens to be a billionaire that while doing great on the business end, has a wild personal life...more lik
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳When it comes down to business and pleasure mixing together, Whitney G. knows how to handle and control them in this enticing love story...

➳I loved this short novella! If this is the ending of the Steamy Coffee Collection, then Whitney did a great job finishing it, because this novella is definitely a MUST READ! Loved every aspect, every point, and every emotional point of view giving because it was all very unique and beyond presentable to the eye of the reader!

➳I cannot wait to read more o
Elle
3* unpopular & spoiler-ish STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

Ladies and maybe gents... Let me present you... The most immature grown up man of the month! His assholiness level is above the both males from Naughty Boss and Dirty Doctor; the previous books. My patience was definitely tested.

description

⇒ No PR company is crazy enough to handle Ryan Dalton, a billionaire and playboy with an extra package of high and mighty attitude. He won't stop having sex until some of his 'scandal' effected his company. B
Michelle
3.5 Stars
I hate novellas because they are too damn short. lol But I love this author so I had to read it. Loved it but I needed more.

I also have to say that 2.99 for a book that ends at 84% just pisses me off! There I said it! They should be .99! Glad I had a credit to spend:))
Eliza
Jul 13, 2017 marked it as to-read

★4.5 STARS★

Cocky & confident hero.
Obnoxiously hilarious banter.
Clever and feisty heroine.
Knee trembling steamy moments.
Your next indulgent read ;)

Kiki
This book felt more of a banter between two teenagers rather than two professionals suppressing sexual desires IMHO.
3.5 stars rounded down because of the HFN ending. I do need my HEAs.
Hero was a manwhore.
However he was celibate for about 7 months before meeting the heroine however I still didn't find that satisfactory.
She approached HIM, unintentionally, but still.
So forgive me if I don't feel special enough on behalf of the heroine.
However, even without the no sex contract from work, he'd still
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Hayatımda çok fazla rezalet sonlar gördüm ama bunun gibi tarifi mümkün olmayan bir son görmedim.
İnanılmaz.
Yok abi yazamıyor bu kadın.

(İlkim'e ayrıca teşekkür ederim 😘)
Paige
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Ego" Stars

A fun, flirty and dirty novella.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Snow
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

Short.

Funny.

Entertaining.

Light.

Sexy.

And...that's all?!

Well, there's a cock in sight too, one that is a part of a cocky billionaire in need of a PR clean up of an image and a smart mouthy badass of a heroine...and the steam...what else is there to say?!

duh?!😉
Best way to get in contact with me is on my Facebook page via: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorWhitneyG

Whitney G. is a twenty-eight-year-old optimist who is obsessed with travel, tea, and great coffee. She's also a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of several contemporary novels, and the cofounder of The Indie Tea--an inspirational blog for indie romance authors.

When she's not chat

Steamy Coffee Collection (4 books)
  • Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)
  • Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)
  • Filthy Lawyer (Steamy Coffee Collection, #4)
“I like your rants better when you prepare them in advance,” I said. “They sound less juvenile that way.”

“Have you two been fucking this whole time?”

“Not the whole time. We didn’t fuck at all yesterday.”
4 likes
“This is…” She crossed her arms, and I braced myself for a rant of epic proportions. “This personal meeting you’ve been telling me about all weekend was just a ruse for you to ask me to sign an extension?

“It was a ruse to ask you to be my girlfriend.”

She pretended to look upset, but her cheeks gave her away. “You could’ve asked me that over the weekend.”

“You would’ve said no.”

“No.” She smiled. “I would’ve said that the only reason you’re asking me to be your girlfriend is because you think we might possibly have more sex that way.”

“We’re definitely going to have more sex.”
2 likes