Start by marking “Mondays with Jesus 2017: Devotions to Begin Each Week of the Year” as Want to Read:
Mondays with Jesus 2017: Devotions to Begin Each Week of the Year

Mondays with Jesus 2017: Devotions to Begin Each Week of the Year

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
National Readers' Choice Award winner Renee Andrews. In her traditional style of applying personal experiences to God’s Word, Renee provides powerful starting points for each week that you can easily apply to your own life and your own personal walk with the Lord.
Published October 19th 2016 by Lonesome Bend Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mondays with Jesus 2017, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mondays with Jesus 2017

Donna
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Loved the thought of reading passages and insights every Monday morning so began it excitedly the first week of January. I enjoyed it so much that I sometimes read ahead, thus I read the whole thing by May and have nothing left for the rest of the year. I will stick with a Daily one as I look forward to getting up every morning and reading devotions with Renee. She is real, passionate, insightful, and encouraging. I enjoyed it.
Debbie Shawver
Mar 20, 2017
Michaela
marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2017
National Readers' Choice Award and RT Reviewers' Choice Award winner Renee Andrews spends a lot of time in the gym. No, she isn't working out. Her husband, a former All-American gymnast, co-owns ACE Cheer and Tumbling. She is thankful the talented kids at the gym don't have a problem when she brings her laptop and writes while they sweat. When she isn't writing, she's typically traveling with her ...more
More about Renee Andrews