Start by marking “Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #23)” as Want to Read:
Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #23)

Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder

(Donut Hole Mystery #23)

Book 24: Coffee Treacle Murder is now available. Get your copy now! Just cut and paste this URL into your browser: http://amzn.to/2em5BAT!!
**This is Book 23 in the Donut Hole Cozy Mystery Series**
When Heather Shepherd caters the spookiest party in town during Halloween, the last thing she expects is to find the host’s dead body on the back porch.

She’s shocked to
Published October 24th 2016 by Guardian Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder

Start your review of Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #23)
Juli
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heather Shepherd's business, Donut Delights, has reopened after an expansion and renovation. It's fall and Halloween is in the air. Donut Delights has created a lovely chocolate and orange theme doughnut for the season. And, they are providing sweet treats for the most fancy-schmancy Halloween party in town. Sarah Kenny is a wealthy socialite in Hillside, TX and throws parties that are perfect and well-attended by other local elite. Heather and her bestie Amy show up to deliver the doughnuts. Tr ...more
Barbara Flowers
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Heather Shepard and her BFF Amy deliver the latest donut creation, Choc Orange Glazed, to a Halloween party at the home of socialite Sarah Kenny. Later, when Amy trips over Sarah's body, Heather finds there are multiple suspects in Sarah's murder, including
another socialite who may have had an affair with Sarah's husband and her petulant daughter Anastasia. This case will require all Heather's sleuthing skill and the help of her police detective husband Ryan to solve.

The stories in the Donut Ho
Sandy Bartles
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a terrific Halloween story. Heather and Amy are delivering donuts to Sarah Kenny's Halloween party in her mansion that has ten living rooms. They are left to find the correct living room on their own. While there, and looking for the hostess so they can say good bye, Amy trips over the hostess' body in the dark. There are several suspects to choose from. The ending was wonderful and I hope it leads to an interesting book next month.
RO G'ma
This is the 23rd installment in this series and is a fun, quick, and easy read with no gratuitous sex, violence, or foul language. The books in this series have good mysteries and express the importance of family, friendship, and compassion, but could use better editing and proofing.

Heather and Amy are delivering and serving donuts at a Halloween party for one Hillside’s wealthy families. When the body of the hostess turns up on the back porch, Heather is overwhelmed by the sheer number of poten
Carol
It is that spooky time of the year in Hillside. Home
of Heather Shepherd, owner I'd Donuts Delights and
certified private investigator.
Heather has made Spooky Chocolate Orange Glazed
donuts for a socialite's Halloween party. She and Amy
deliver the donuts. Then Amy trips over the hostess's
body....a dead body.
With a house full of suspects, the investigation begins.
A good mystery with creative characters will keep the
reader engrossed in this book.
This is book # 23 in the Donut Hole Cozy Mystery series
Amy
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Halloween in Hillside and Heather and Amy are delivering donuts to Sarah Kenny's mansion for her Halloween party. A donut delivery turns into a murder investigation and just so happens Amy tripped over the body in the dark. Heather does what she is known best for, besides making donuts and starts gathering clues. A house full of suspects and plenty of twists.
A wonderful family relationship is building with Lilly, Heather and Ryan. Wondering what will happen with Geoff Lawless and why is he alway
Dawn
Jun 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, read-in-2017
Ok... this book was a little far reaching, but the plot made sense. This series would have made more sense though if it was different cities, because with the increase in the murder rate everyone is going to run away from Hillside. A socialite as the victim should have had more suspects in the case than it did, but with such a short book it would have been difficult to add more. I found that the murderer was a little easy to figure out, however, it was an interesting little twist.

I still enjoye
Georgiann Hennelly
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 23rd book in the Donut series. A fun quick easy read.
Heather and Amy are serving Donuts at a Halloween party when the Hostess turns up dead. With a houseful of suspects and no physical evidence. Heather does what she does best. She digs in to find out who wanted the Hostess dead and why?
Cindy
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good.
Janet Miller
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good volume in the Donut Hole Mystery series. These books are nice, clean, quick reads. I enjoy them and I like the characters. I look forward to each new episode.
Cheryl
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 23th in the series. Heather delivers donuts to a Halloween party with best friend Amy and on the way out, Amy trips over the body of the hostess. This murder is so strange that it is not surprising it happens on Halloween. Once again she works with the Hillside police and is harassed by a cop, Detective Hoskins, who to my way of thinking is useless as a cop except he is overweight and loves donuts. She is also stalked once again by Geoff Lawless, the Heather want-a-be. This one had a ...more
Lauren Dottin-Radel
I enjoyed reading this book but I didn't care too much for it. I mean you kindof knew who the killer/murderer was from the very beginning and for some reason I am getting sick of seeing Au-Heather in every book. Also is it me or do you find it odd that Amy is always around Heather but you never hear about her boyfriend Kent anymore. I thought they were living together or something. Also I don't think Amy should be involved in cases. It seems the police are calling Heather to solve every murder c ...more
Shannon
It's Halloween in Hillside and an innocent donut delivery turns into Heather and Ryan's newest murder investigation. Things are going extremely well for Heather on all fronts but this investigation has her slightly stumped. With no physical evidence and quite a few suspects, Heather digs in and does what she does best. I love the growing relationship she has with Lilly and the little family that has been created. I'm curious to see where things go with Heather's shadow. I guess I'll have to wait ...more
Tammy Goldthorpe
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy.

Heather Shepherd is back in Spooky Choc Orange Glazed Murder. With each new instalment of Susan Gillard's Donut Hole Mystery series, I grow closer and closer to her eclectic cast of Characters. As the tasty donuts are being made and the murders are being investigated, I am standing right there with Heather and her team. I am biting at the bit to dig into the next instalment.
Teri
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Heather and Amy deliver some donuts to a ritzy house for a Halloween party and Amy trips over the hostesses body Heather is determined to find out who did it. Love this series and I was not right on my guess of who the killer was. Great story and love the characters.
Shelby Webb
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun read

I like this author! Her stories are fast and fun. The characters are like old friends . I have found that there is one drawback to this series....... I put off things needing done to finish the book! Grab a cuppa (and a donut!) , take a break, and enjoy a bit of fun!
Sherry Mosley
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read

I really enjoyed this book. It made you guest ho the murderer was. It was fun to read. I plan on trading many ore of this series.
Brenda-Lee Olson
Sep 07, 2017
Paula Sayers
Aug 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Crème Brûlée Murder (A Patisserie Mystery #6)
  • Dusted Discoveries (The Donut Mysteries Book 45)
  • Madeleine Murder  (A Patisserie Mystery, #7)
  • Opera Cake Murder (A Patisserie Mystery #8)
  • Coconut Layer Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #25)
  • Chocolat Chaud Murder (A Patisserie Mystery, #9)
  • Father's Day Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #10)
  • The Summer People
  • It's Not PMS, It's You
  • Rigged Rising (The Donut Mysteries Book 47)
  • Star Spangled Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #11)
  • Election 2020: A Decide the Fate of America Novel
  • Oregano Meatball Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria Series #41)
  • Rosemary Lamb Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria Series #42)
  • CHACHA CHAUDHARY AND FRAUD BEGGER: CHACHA CHAUDHARY
  • Double, Double, Toil and Truffle (Bewitched by Chocolate Mysteries Book 6)
  • A Fishy Little Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria #43)
  • Nasty Knead (The Donut Shop Mysteries Book 46)

Donut Hole Mystery (1 - 10 of 60 books)
  • Strawberries & Crème Murder (A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Maple Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #2)
  • Cadbury Creme Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #3)
  • Tricky Blueberry Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #4)
  • Chocolate Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #5)
  • Mint Chip Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #6)
  • Red, White and Blueberry Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #7)
  • Lemon Chiffon Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #8)
  • Chocolate Tiramisu Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #9)
  • Rhubarb Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #10)

News & Interviews