Start by marking “Fated Magic (The Fated Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fated Magic (The Fated Saga, #2)

Fated Magic

(The Fated Saga #2)

No one can outrun their destiny, but just whose destiny was she running from?

Dragon-shifter Leorah James has everything she ever wanted. Friends. Magic. The ability to fly. And the promise of more romance than she can handle. But with her newfound power comes responsibility far greater than Leo ever imagined.
As darkness infects the very heart of Anarach, Leo and her comp
Published November 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fated Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Magic

Chelsea
Wow. Wowowowow. This was one long and arduous journey, but I MADE IT! WOOT! My thoughts and feelings on this book coincided largely with how I felt after reading book one. Some things were good. Some things...well...I needed to put it down in order to regain my sanity. But is that not the way with reading? We all lose a piece of ourselves to the journey...

So! Leo. The spunky young dragon we all know and adore. She has come a long way since first meeting Gabe in the coffee shop, when her life was
Shrimalya
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'd been waiting excitedly for Fated Magic ever since I finished Fated Souls and I am so glad I got to read it early.Fated Souls was one of the books that I came across by accident and was pleasantly surprised by!It's these kinds of finds that make me love indie books a lot!I've read many dragon-shifter books but never one like this and guys, if you haven't read this series yet, you really need to get started on it!Trust me, you'll love it!This series is highly underrated and I hope it gets more ...more
Steven Smithen
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first!!!

This one picks up right where Fated Souls ended. and continues to follow Leorah and her band of friends on their journey to save the Dragons from the Shadows. I really enjoyed this one more than FS and I loved learning more and more about Leorah and Max's past as well as their hidden abilities. If you liked the Fated Souls then you're going to love Fated Magic.
Joann
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Sorry no spoilers of any kind because I’m not the type that does that.
So this is all I’m going to say about this book and that is I thought it was absolutely awesome!
Each book that I read of Fated series by Sariah Skye so far just seems to get better and better.
Each book is addicting as heck I think since I had problems putting the first book and putting this book down once I started reading them. And I like that, that a author was able to do that. Sariah Skye is definitely a gifted story weav
Jill-Ann
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leorah and her band of misfits return in this follow-up to Fated Souls. You go through so many feels throughout this book. You hurt for Leo and Maxxus. You laugh at Daniel and his wit. You ache for Gabriel. You continue to be confused by Finn. The reunions, the apologizes, the action! Skye did this book right! Look forward to book 3!
samantha young
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Amazing second book in the series. I seriously can not put it down. Can not wait to start book three. I need more of leo and her band of misfits
Tina J
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I found this really hard going. I just can’t continue the series. I’m pleased I managed to finish this one.
Pam Foster
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
elizabeth rennie
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story

Loved the first one love this one ....leo is amazing love the way this turn out and the cliff hanger you have me wanted more can't wait for the next book what going to happen to everyone will Leo be able to save them all ?
Stefani Turfrey
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the series and doesn't disappoint its readers.
The group continue their fight against the shadows and Leorah discovers more about herself
Rockme Amadeus
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a worthy second book in the series! There were some twists I did not see coming! Can't wait to read the next one and find out what fate has in store for my sweetheart Gabriel :)
Sariah Skye
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Obviously, since I'm the author I can't be unbiased...but I can say I worked my butt off on this book and I hope it shows. <3
clare lee
Abdullah
Nov 27, 2016
Dec 01, 2016
Amber Peters
Truly enjoyed this book! So glad someone talked me into the series!
Emily
Jun 02, 2018
Julian Kammerlander
Nov 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
**Update** ALL "Curse" books will be on audio; Invisible and Inevitable are already available, Insatiable is in production and should be available by year's end, and Invincible will be available a couple of months after release. **

Sariah Skye physically resides with her family in southern Minnesota but mentally everyone is pretty sure she’s from Uranus. She’s a typical quirky Aquarian that swears

The Fated Saga (3 books)
  • Fated Souls (The Fated Saga #1)
  • Fated Hope (The Fated Saga, #3)