Start by marking “Wonder Woman (2016-) #9” as Want to Read:
Wonder Woman (2016-) #9

Wonder Woman (2016-) #9

(Wonder Woman (2016) (Single Issues) #9)

“THE LIES” part five! Diana takes another step closer to discovering the truth…and the mysterious Godwatch responds!
Published October 26th 2016 by DC

To ask other readers questions about Wonder Woman (2016-) #9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonder Woman (2016-) #9

Alexandra
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So you had this nice guy and you fell for Superman?

I still can't get over the whole "Superman-Wonder Woman" affair...
Dr Rashmit Mishra
Superbly stunning art , confusing storyline , head scratcher this one "The Lies" will be reviewed at the conclusion of the story arc .
jenny van sunshine
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, comics
me ha llamado bastante la supuesta relación de superman y ww
Nalle
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Estas nuevas facetas/historias pueden resultar confusas pero con cada número me enamoró más de ellas.
Wayne McCoy
Oct 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
'Wonder Woman #9' by Greg Rucka with art by Liam Sharp. It's kind of a set-up/wrap-up issue, but I liked it.

Wonder Woman, Cheetah and Steve Rogers are back with Urzkartaga in tow. Now that this mission is over, it's time to heal up a bit and relax. Wonder Woman and Cheetah find themselves in a mall (with some hilariously named stores). Then Wonder Woman and Steve are off to meet at the beach, but what Wonder Woman really wants is to get back to Themyscira. That has eluded her up to this point.

Li
Amber
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny story. I accidentally skipped this issue entirely, but with the shifted storylines, I wasn't entirely aware of it until I was looking through my collection.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Anyways, good show! We've all got a soft spot for Steve Trevor and it's nice to see them acknowledge one another in a mature way. Plus, consent is sexy, and Diana telling Steve she was going to kiss him... oh boy, give me something to fan myself with!

Okay, back to catching up!
John
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-book
A real hearfelt issue for Dianna.Highlighted by her conversation with Steve Trevor which was very moving.
Andy Hickman
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
[9a] “You have been very STRONG. Carry that COURAGE and FAITH just a little further now.” - WW
[9b] - “... everything h—he MADE me do … it as all LIES ...” - Barbara Ann
Olivia
Really enjoyed this one in terms of characterisation. I really enjoyed the development of Diana's character, some of her thoughts and feelings coming out.
Beatriz
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I hate Superman in this story :(
Lady Darcy
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
3.5 Adorable and Shippable in every way. Read this because I wanted more WonderTrev after watching the Wonder Woman movie. WONDERful!
Mauricio Portillo
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wanto to know more , about the superman and wonderwoman relationship.
Brandon St Mark
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Glad The Lies is over, hopefully The True will be more interesting to me like the Year One arc is.
lucy
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, 2017
SUPERMAN Y WONDER WOMAN??!!! WHAT???
Patrick
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This may have been my favorite issue of Rebirth's Wonder Woman run. A bit relaxed overall, and FINALLY DC put Steve and Diana back together. I've been waiting a long time for this to happen. The artwork was beautiful and incredibly detailed. If you're a Wonder Woman fan, You need to check this run out. I thoroughly enjoyed this issue.

I received an advanced copy of this from NetGalley.com and the publisher. .
Patrick
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is one of those extremely satisfying issues/conclusions where nothing happens and yet so much happens all the same.

This book's art was as equally beautiful as the story it told. Her exceptional personality qualities not related to being a warrior are front and center this entire issue. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Brendan
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
The romance with Steve and Diana appears to be in full swing. Long time coming after her Superman fling during the new 52 debacle. The issue ends well and has some interesting subplots by the unknown to Diana villains
Trinity
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, wonder-woman
Yes! Veronica Cale!
Marisa Carpico
Nov 04, 2016 rated it liked it
That ending was abrupt and I'm not sure how we got to it, but I'm excited to see what happens next.
mike andrews
Diana gets closer to the truth
Muriel
Dec 08, 2016
Gilmar
Jan 10, 2017
Chiara
rated it did not like it
Nov 13, 2016
Dec 02, 2016
Cath Duarte
Mar 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Greg Rucka, is an American comic book writer and novelist, known for his work on such comics as Action Comics, Batwoman: Detective Comics, and the miniseries Superman: World of New Krypton for DC Comics, and for novels such as his Queen & Country series.

Wonder Woman (2016) (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 70 books)
  • Wonder Woman (2016-) #1