Start by marking “All Signs Lead Back to You” as Want to Read:
All Signs Lead Back to You

All Signs Lead Back to You

2013.
As the final bell for the day rang on their last day in school, Diya Rai, had a chill run down her spine. The chill of not knowing what the future holds for her and her high school sweetheart, Ashwin Chowdhury.
So she does a preemptive strike.
She dumps him before he can hurt her.

2015.
Two years later, Ashwin and Diya, cross paths. Each holds grudges, feelings and only
Paperback
Published November 18th 2016 by BEE Books

To ask other readers questions about All Signs Lead Back to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Signs Lead Back to You

Start your review of All Signs Lead Back to You
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws

The thing about Aniesha Brahma’s books is that you can pick them up knowing that it would be a ‘feel good’ story in there. All Signs Lead Back to You is certainly so.

Diya and Ashwin were high school sweethearts. On their final day, Diya dumps Ashwin fearing that he would break up with her to start his college life afresh. Couple of years later their paths cross again. Both of them have new people in their lives in form of friends and love interests, yet there is a tug that they keep feeling
Pratikshya Mishra
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have always had a liking towards tales with themes of partings and meetings. So this story did hit home almost instantly. And when the author is Aniesha Brahma, I don't really have to think twice before picking it up.

Diya is deep, complex, and complicated mess. She believes everything in her life comes with an expiry date. She builds more walls around her than bridges. She lets no one in on anything that's important to her, or that she holds close to her heart. Yet the one person who has been
Dhivya Balaji
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
FIRST IMPRESSION:

I had already read 'When Our Worlds Collide' by Aniesha and absolutely loved the book. Above and beyond the story, the writing style kept me glued to the book and I remember finishing it at a go. So naturally, I was very eager to read this book, too. In comparison, the summary of this book seemed sweeter (who doesn't like pure and simple high school romances?) and the cover (though a little less impressive than the previous) was a curious design of patterns. Basically, I just
Divya Agrawal
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: completed
This is my first read from the author Aniesha Brahma. I can't say I loved it but yeah it was a cute love story, preferably for teens looking out for some fluffy reads.

As for the characters, I liked Diya's character the most and hated Nina's character the most. Nina's character was so childish and overrated that I think it would've been better if her role was little less than less.

As per for the story, it was cute, fluffy read as I said earlier. It was a good one time read.
Ally
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to come: 11.24.16
Sarika Patkotwar
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
*This review was first published at The Readdicts Book Blog . For more reviews, go here.

Actual rating- 3.5

After reading and thoroughly enjoying When Our Worlds Collide, I was waiting for and really excited to read another Aniesha Brahma book. So when I heard of All Signs Lead Back to You, I knew I had to read it. While it wasn't as good as When Our Worlds Collide, I still enjoyed reading All Signs Lead Back to You, which was a cute read with a beautiful ending.

All Signs Lead Back to You is the
Mahathi Ramya
Nov 17, 2016 rated it liked it
It starts as a college love story of Ashwin and Diya, but narrated by each of them in different timelines ( present and past). Diya's character is an enigma. She doesn't open up to anyone easily, not even to her best friend. Diya and Ashwin breakup after high school and coincidentally bump each other in college after 3 years. There is jealousy, ego, drama, insecurity and a lot of other feelings making them move away to each other. Nina, Diya's best friend takes things to her hands to bring more ...more
Vaishnavie Krishnasamy
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
The novel 'All signs lead back to you' by Aneisha Brahma is a tale of two persons, Diya Rai and Ashwin Chowdhury.
Both are highschool sweethearts. When you hear that, all you think about is puppy love, googly eyes, and plenty of candy and sweet blushes. Nothing is different in them too. Except that it ends rather inappropriately.
Diya Rai ends their sweet love suddenly on the last day of their school. She doesn't want to be the one who will be hurt. So she decides that if she ends it first, he
Vinay Leo
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read the complete review at A Bookworm's Musing.

Note: I got an Advance Review Copy of this book.

All Signs Lead Back to You is a love story. But it isn't just about love, it is about friendship too. It showed how two best friends can still understand and be in tune with each other even after two years of not talking to each other. Their story is narrated in a non-linear timeline.

I love the character sketches of the main protagonists, both their positive and negative aspects. My favorite
Kristen Chandler
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ahswin and Diya are best friends and then high school sweethearts, but Diya dumps Ashwin before they go to college. But they end up at the same college and can't avoid each other, because as the title suggests, all signs keep pointing them back to each other. Diya is probably my favorite character, mainly because she is such a mystery.

I do like second chance stories. I really enjoyed reading this one! I particularly liked that it was told from both Diya and Ashwin's POV and I also liked how it
Pratibha Pandey
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
3.5 / 5

It takes so much brilliance to show that there is a love story at every where we look with love and care for the feelings. And if you think teenage romance is so different from the way we love at later age , you do not know love at all. Be at any age , people make stupid mistakes and some brave choices every time there is heart involved. This is a tale of friends and lovers and how we switch between two , 'cause friends can be soulmates too :)
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Nov 16, 2016
Nikita goyal
Nov 03, 2019
Moriah
rated it did not like it
Nov 21, 2016
Prathibha N Murthy
Apr 23, 2017
Megha Chakraborty
Sep 25, 2017
Aniesha Brahma holds a MPhil degree in Comparative Literature. She has a Bachelors and a Masters degree in the same subject. She was schooled in Dolna Day School, where she had first discovered her love for writing. Besides writing, she enjoys reading books, blogging, volunteering and of course, listening to music. Visit her blog for more updates.