Start by marking “Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)

Born, Darkly

(Darkly, Madly Duet #1)

He challenged her sanity.

She shattered his reality.

They dared each other...to the brink of madness.

ebook
Published September 19th 2017

Start your review of Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“Grayson, this is over.” I hold up my hands. The ankle shackles slow his advance, but don’t stop him. “It’s never over.” He positions himself between the door and me. “For this to be over, one of us has to die.”

description

Have you ever heard about an amazing plan where so many different things can go wrong?

________________

The Plot
I had so much hope for Born, Darkly and although the premise intrigued me, I was skeptical on how the author managed to pull a romance with a serial killer.
After fini
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
So, Trisha Wolfe is really talented.

Chick can write some seriously mind fucked characters, that's for sure.

You can tell she really did her homework as applied to Psychology 101...or maybe she's in the field herself...or perhaps she's just really good at bullshit.

Either way, I bought it, factual or not. So well done.

As said, I really enjoyed the psychological aspects of this story as well as the ways details of both main characters' pasts were peeled away layer by layer as the story progressed
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (limited time) | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

OH LA LA. Trigger warnings!

Book 1 in duet.
Blurb:
He challenged her sanity.
She shattered his reality.
They dared each other...to the brink of madness.
A dark and twisted maze awaits criminal psychologist London Noble when she falls for her patient, convicted serial killer, Grayson Pierce Sullivan. As she unravels the traps, her sanity tested with each game, she's forced to acknowledge the true evil in the world around her.

FREE! (limited time) | AMZ US | AMZ U
A.
DNF @ 49%

I'm bored out of my mind.

I'm not proud of myself. It'd be nice to know how the story ends but I guess I'll never find out. Sorry.
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

“A smart man once told me the wait for something to happen can drive a sane man mad. And this place is full of madness.”

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!! What type of fuckedupness did I just get myself into?! I feel like I was taken on a crazy ride with no stops in sight and all I want to do right now is just drink! No seeing a therapist for me because after reading this story, I’m staying the hell away from anything that has an office and every other human being in sight. My head is spinning
chan ☆
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
i've read this concept in romance before, but never has it been done so well!

i mean... it's a "romance" that never romanticizes the fucked up shit the main characters have done. i mean the H is a damn serial killer. and yet somehow you want to root for these two people to go all bonnie & clyde and just kill bad guys.

this book probably won't change your life and i think some of the psychology was dubious and a little overdone. but you feel both sophisticated and fucked up while reading, which is
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So right this second I closed that last page off and I’m sitting here flabbergasted, reeling, gob smacked, running over everything I just read, trying to make sense of it, twists and turns that had me spinning like a spinning wheel out of control, such a unique, suspenseful, things are not so black and white as they may seem, a nail biting read that has me wanting, needing, craving, stalking the next book in this series.

BORN, DARKLY: Is he first book within the (Darkly, Madly Duet
Olga therebelreader
This book absolutely blew me away. Few books have ever left me feeling as if my heart was ripped out, but this one was one of them. The story follows London, a smart and beautiful criminal psychologist who treats a convicted serial killer, Grayson. London gets fascinated by this dark man and falls for him.
I am a big fan of dark, gritty erotic psychological thrillers with an obsessive strong alpha male.
This book was for sure not a traditional romance/love story…This was so disturbing... This wa
Riley
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay so this was basically Saw meets the Joker/Harley Quinn and I loved it
Selene

Solitude reveals who we are. Isolation is not loneliness; it’s the absence of noise and distraction. It forces you to acknowledge your worth. If you must surround yourself with people, you invite distractions from the one person deserving of your time: you.

This story had most of the elements I crave in dark romance: some legal drama, forbidden romance, a female lead in a position of power, and a male lead with a strong sadistic side. I loved the way Grayson stroked London’s childhood h
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Just incredible! I highlighted so much my Kindle is nothing but a blue neon sign at this point. Brilliant read, absolutely brilliant.

Born, Darkly is a dark, twisted, and filthy seduction. A doctor with a secret. A convicted death row patient with tormented answers. Doctor London Nobel and serial killer Grayson Sullivan see things within each other that they shouldn’t: a kindred spirit. What happens between them becomes more than patient-Doctor.

Dr. Nobel lives a life of lonely solitude, for the
Sabrina
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
”Ours is not a love story—we’re too volatile, too explosive for monotony. No, our story comes with a warning.
Beware.”

=> Warning ⚠️ : I curse a fucking lot in this review.

Oh well, this book is fucked up. And I wasn’t expecting anything less.
The characters are fucked up, the story is fucked up, the romance is fucked up, even the writing is fucked up - in a beautiful way because I loved it - overall everything is fucked up.

“Just like Grayson once said: we’re an inevitabilit
Arini
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
#1 born, darkly — 3 stars
#2 born, madly (tbr)

🗝 what a cleverly written book!! but i think i would've preferred to watch the joker than read this. not that these two things are the same. unless we're talking about the serial killer thing only, which i am.

🗝 i loved the psychological aspects of the story. i think the author did a great job with her research. not that i can comment on the accuracy, but it was believable. all the related explanations sounded smart and not too info dump-y.

🗝 i also
Debbie
I’ve tried. I really have. I’ve tired to put together a review of this book that will do it justice. Do justice to the poetic, brilliant words of this author. And I can’t! I don’t possess the words or the ability. So, Fuck It! This will have to do.

I knew one day someone would leave the door to Trisha’s padded room unlocked, allowing her to run the halls of the asylum with all her fucking crazy hanging out for the world to see. This is it. This is the day. Not only has Trisha’s crazy been unleash
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
-late night needs for a consuming dark romance led me to this-
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
2 disappointed stars

This book was not suspenseful. It wasn’t thrilling. It wasn’t sexy. It was boring. This book all about the monologues.

Grayson is a serial killer. He is a combination of Dexter and Jigsaw. He was the most interesting thing about this book, but unfortunately, his “talents” weren’t showcased enough.

London had an interesting background, but for the most part, she bored me too.

Book 2 is a maybe for me.
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KINDLE UNLIMITED for a Limited time - http://amzn.to/2zRq07N

5 Dark Dark Dark - Stars

Born, Darkly is everything I wanted in a dark read. Born, Darky is witty, addictive, captivating, a must not stop read. I was on the edge of my seat from the first page and I couldn’t put it down. It had the perfect combination of tension, thrill and disturbing romance.

I’m a dark book junkie but I haven’t read any dark books in awhile because the dark books I have tried have been subpar. You know the ones I’m tal
Melanie (mells_view)
3.5 "My sick matches your sick," stars

When I saw this, I was expecting dark and sexy. When I read it I got a mind-blowing dark psychological twisty read. This is actually my first Trisha Wolfe read, and she proved that she knows how to write a story. It feels smart, but also easy to understand. It's dark, but not for shock value. It's part of the characters and true to their stories.

My only complaint is that it is a very slow slow slow build. For me it didn't feel like the good kind of build, bu
Beatrix
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I open my mouth, but can't summon the words to convey what I'm feeling. Revulsion. Fury. Sickened. These are acceptable responses, and yet I don't feel any of them. Alarmed. Curious. Enthralled - the dark corner of my mind beckons me closer. I can feel the draw.

Born, Darkly was a very interesting novel. It was unlike anything I've read. It's dark, complex, twisted.

It's a story of a renowned criminal psychologist Dr. London Noble who has a new patient, serial killer Grayson Sullivan. The begi
mina reads™️
Born Darkly is about a criminal psychologist and the famous serial killer who becomes her patient, as tensions rise between them the psychologist must confront secrets about her past and wonder who’s really running these sessions. Him or her?

The writing here was very engaging and suspenseful it gave off a nice thrillery vibe so that was fun. I loved how the guy’s obsession was played up, he was very intense and scary. However, dialogue was so corny and overwrought at times that the Shakespearea
SimplyƝì₭

It takes one to know one... so the story unfolds as this psychologists analyzes her patient and finds herself. London Noble wasn't new to tragedy, loss and abuse. Her latest patient Grayson Sullivan is a dead man walking. Facing trial for killing 9 people in the most brutal fashion yet none of the bodies were ever found. London is called in to assess his mental condition and feasibility of rehab. Yet, she gets caught in his sick web of lies and pretense.

I will not say any more than that. The bo
Fathima
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This book was just what I needed to get my book funk gone !!!

Can I just say that this book was awesomesauce ? I loved how evil this story was , the characters were so deliciously twisted and the story telling flowed so smoothly that I could not stop reading it !!

And don't get me started on that hell of a cliff hanger !!!!!!
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018

description

“You’re mine, London. We can dance this violent dance until we bleed each other dry, or we can surrender. Your choice. But I will have you.”

Dark, twisted, exciting and highly intelligent. This is not a romance; this is a highly messed up and grim love story under extremely deadly circumstances. Gritty, raw, ugly and psychologically thrilling; we were riveted. This duet is one where your thoughts and morals will be provoked, where at times you have to suspend belief and roll with the proverbi
Tianna✸loves books✸
Nah this ones not for me.
This was supposed to be a dark mindfuck book. But unfortunately it failed to impress me. The plot was very interesting but the execution....not.
Debbie
Love London and Grayson's twisted dark romance! Author Trisha Wolfe can always deliver an awesome, mind-blowing dark romance with a wickedly twisted story line. London and Grayson are beautiful, dark, and madly delicious together. And their romance is deadly and sinfully hot! Definitely a must read!!

Pre-order for Born, Darkly are now #LIVE DarkRomance GetTwisted
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Born, Darkly Book #1 - 5 Stars / Born, Madly Book #2 - 4.5 Stars

Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
"My sick matches your sick.”

A delightfully dark mind game! This story will make you guess until the very end. Exceptionally written, smart, riveting, completely consuming.

This is a must read! Yes! Sometimes a book comes along and you remember why you leave the lights off. This story spun a wicked web of intriguing disaster. Sometimes you have to wade through the rubble to find gems like this one. I was rubbing my hands together from start to finish. Criminal Minds meets Dexter. I feel like
Phuong ✯
i see criminal psychologist and serial killer and i knew i had to read.
Rachel Caid
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, shit. That was intense.

Trisha Wolfe has mastered the mind fuck. She has painstakingly taken me through the thought process of a killer and not only made me question my morality, but also sympathize with said killer.

Born, Darkly is a masterpiece, through and through. It is an addictive, intelligent, twisted read that will make you cringe, think, and stare off into the distance in shock.

In other words, it is an absolute must read.

• Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Credence
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • The Unrequited
  • Punk 57
  • Medicine Man
  • Birthday Girl
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Misbehaved
  • Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
Visit My Amazon Page

Visit My Facebook Page

Visit My Facebook Readers Group: The Lair

Visit My Website

bit.ly/1rXTKI7

USA Today bestselling romantic thriller author. From an early age, Trisha Wolfe dreamed up fictional worlds and characters

Darkly, Madly Duet (2 books)
  • Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #2)