Start by marking “Finding the Line (Inheriting the Line Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Finding the Line (Inheriting the Line Book 1)

Finding the Line (Inheriting the Line Book 1)

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
All I wanted out of life was to catch the bad guys during the day, and find a guy to bring to bed for the night.

A quadruple murder wasn’t going to be an easy case to solve, but Alice and I were ready for it. What I didn’t expect was the familiar feeling I got from the room in the basement, or for the FBI to take the case from us.

I should have let it rest, should have mov
Published October 24th 2016 by The Tiger Writes

To ask other readers questions about Finding the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding the Line

liked it 3.00  ·

Jako Malan
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: furry
Denton Brislow is a pretty average cop - with an above average libido - in an anthropomorphic future Denver. He and his partner are called to investigate the horrific slaying of one of the city’s most influential families and one of their servants.

This may sound like the start to your run-of-the-mill cop action novella, but I assure you, it is not. You see, it comes to be that Denton’s bloodline has ties to Society - an underground religion whose divination consists primarily of… homoerotic sex.
Nikki
Nov 15, 2016 added it
This book really should have a warning as it contains incest. If I had known this I wouldn't have purchased it.

Lyka