Start by marking “Forever At Sunrise (The Rock Gods, #8)” as Want to Read:
Forever At Sunrise (The Rock Gods, #8)

Forever At Sunrise

(The Rock Gods #8)

Having survived the hell that ended their last tour, Wheland realizes just how short life can be and how close he came to losing his own in the flames of the Berlin fire. Officially off the road until everyone has had a chance to fully heal from their physical and emotional wounds, Wheland and his band brothers limp back home to make sense of what happened and where they w ...more
Published October 24th 2016 by SleighFarm Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Forever At Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever At Sunrise

I~❤️~Books
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
✮4 Stars✮
 Joyce
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saggy ball love forever.

Yup you heard me right. I’ll love these two forever saggy balls and all. Now read the book to find out why.
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars I really wish there was more in this series. Great ending for all
Jo
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, m-m
Loved it ❤

Can’t wait for more of these snippets that are promised 🤞
Nicky
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
How wonderful to get more tidbits about Mick and Sonny. You can feel the love between them like a throbbing heartbeat. This was a great way to finish off their story. Great job as always Ann Lister.
Kaila
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this was perfection.. omg i didnt see this story coming at all.. it was so sweet an short and amazing. i loved it
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
**Book purchased by reviewer**

*this is not a standalone and should be read only after reading Looking At Forever (book 4 in the Rock Gods series)*

Ann was kind enough to surprise her readers with the release of Forever At Sunrise, a continuation of Wheland/Mick and Rooster/Sonny's story. This is going to be a short review, because I don't want to give spoilers away.

This was a sweet and hot story. Ann manages to recapture the chemistry and passion that Sonny and Mick shared in their original stor
Valerie Degeorge
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Forever At Sunrise (A Rock Gods Novella)
#Brilliant #Amazing #Hot #Steamy #Beautiful
#BestSurpriseEver

I'll start off by saying that this surprise novella was absolutely brilliant, Ann blew this out of the ball park i could not put it down. I've read it quite a few times already I'm in love with this book.

I don't even know where to start reviewing this masterpiece usually I give a bit of detail but not this time I absolutely do not want to give anything away it's remarkable, I can't stop thinking
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I bought my own copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Gulp! The Rock Gods grew up. All of them are happily coupled up. And there are weddings and babies and serious responsibilities… I’m not sure I was ready for this book.

This is the continuation of Wheland and Rooster’s story. The chemistry is still there, the sex is still hot but I have to admit that I felt slightly let down by one of my favourite gay rock star couples starting a very traditional heteronormative breeder life
Aղցela W.
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was book 8 in "The Rock Gods" series this is also the last book in this series. Mick Wheland, Ivory Tower's bad-boy guitarist and Sonny (Rooster) Roostarelli have been through a lot and with there tour ending with a fire everyone was come home to heal. Wheland and Sonny have been thinking of their future and they have decided to have a baby and Wheland proposes to Sonny it was really cute and he was nervous. The sex scenes with Dante and Ashton were hot from the jerk circle to the playroom ...more
Angie
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
~I read a copy of this book via Kindle Unlimited for Wicked Reads Review Team~
If you love the Rock Gods series you MUST read this. There is so much goodness in this book that I can’t even explain it!!! I was laughing, crying and falling in love all over again with all this ‘gods’. Wheland and Rooster were always one of my favorite couples and I just couldn’t be happier for these guys. I don’t want to spoil anything just read it for yourself!!!
Characters: well written and connected with them.
Sex
Abbey's Fully Booked
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What an awesome surprise release!

Now you gotta love reading more about Rooster and Wheland right? This book did not disappoint at all, the chemistry between these Two characters is so fun to read, and bringing in the playroom voyeurism with another fave couple of mine was got to read.. and then throw in all the other major events going on in their lives... loved it loved it loved it.

Gimme more!!!!!
Barbara Holloway
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great surprise!!

I love the Rock Gods series,and have read and re-read each one . This one was just as fantastic as all the others. Seeing where these characters lives take them and the emotional connection to the characters is outstanding.
Thank you Ann Lister for the terrific surprise!
Wendy Moore
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nothing better than a surprise novella!!! Don't get me wrong I love ALL my Rock Gods but Mick and Sonny are my favorite!! So to get this novella about them made my day. Was like a huge epilogue and it was AMAZING!!!
Laurie Ather
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series SOOOO much!
Tanya
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I absolutely loved loved loved this book. I didn't doubt for a second that I would enjoy this book and Ann Lister never disappoints.
Joanne Swinney
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow.
Tracy Perry
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this so hard!! I cried so many happy tears, it was just.... WOW!
Jessica
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars because feelz
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forever At Sunrise is the eighth book in Ann Lister's The Rock Gods series. It follows up on the guys after the events of the previous book. They are reevaluating their lives and relationships after the hell they have seen.
The books main characters are Rooster and Wheland, as they face some big changes in the coming months - an very unique proposal, an intimate and romantic island wedding, special additions to their family... and some hot and sexy kink. It was great to hear from these guys agai
Faye Kennedy
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic story for the series. Wheland is my of my favourite character in the series and it was great to read his and Wooster's HEA.. Catching up on the others ta see how they where going was a bonus. There group aka there little family are getting bigger with each couple hitching up. The ending was great and yah i could see how they where going to end up.. Wheland and Wooster will have there hands full in the future.
Wheland and Wooster were living there days to the fullest after the h
Caryn
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT CATCH-UP!!

Wheland and Rooster are a loving couple and two men deeply in love. They are now engaged to be married and are hoping for a family of their own. They finally find a surrogate to carry their child and when she is heavily pregnant, the guys slip away to Hawaii for a very private ceremony. We hear from all of their rock family in this story!

I really enjoyed this storyline and fell in love with these characters all over again! I shed many tears of happiness and choked up quite often.
Sue
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always love a happy ending and while all these men have been through some really tragic and traumatic situations, they come together for each other through thick and thin. Whelan and Rooster never thought they'd find the love they have with each other and of course never believed it could ever get any better. But they soon find out that there is always more out there that will bring them joy and watching these two move forward in their lives together was pure joy!
Emily Seelye
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, musicians
The beginning of this book confused me because it talks about an event that happened in the first book in the spin-off series. Though, honestly once I got pas the first chapter, it was smooth sailing.

The focus of this book is Wheland and Rooster expanding their family and planning the wedding.

There are some sexy fun times with Dante and Ashton as well.

Aside from the slight confusion in the beginning, I really enjoyed this. It was sexy, romantic, and sweet.

*ARC read for review
T.L. Travis
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it's over!!!

I want more. Did the others get married? Have kids?? Are they still touring?? These books are beyond addictive, well written and packed full of drama and energy.

I love their devil may care attitudes and throwing caution to the wind while giving into their hearts desires.

You are truly a gifted writer and I can't wait to see what your next musings bring to the table!
Violet  Marshall
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the eighth book in The Rock Gods Series. An engrossing book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. The characters were developed and thought out. Wheland and Rooster are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Rachel
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. I loved everything about this one, we get to see our favorites again and some how fall in love with them more. This is a sweet was to show us their lives continuing and what the future holds. Great connections, hot scenes full of passion and wanting to not put it down. Can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Esther Alayeto
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story that follows up on Wheland and Rooster. I was so glad to get more from this series and seeing all of the characters and how they're doing was a special treat. Watching Wheland and Rooster growing even closer and their wedding was just amazing!! Not to mention how hot they are together!! Really spectacular! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Denise GremoryKohta
Perfect!!!

What a great way to show the growth of these characters and the bond all of them from both bands, crew, and security teams have. With that kind of wedding, even I would consider marriage lol.
ML
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this novella to wrap up the Rooster and Wheland love story. As a fan of this series, it was nice to get to see how everyone was doing. We got glimpses of everyone. The main focus was Wheland and Rooster’s ultimate HEA. I really was a perfect end!
  • Jinxed (The Rock Series #2)
  • Double Takes (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Entanglements
  • More than Moonlight (Lucky Moon, #0.5)
  • Champion (Indigo Knights, #2)
  • Lies & Seduction (Sin & Seduction, #2)
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Afterglow (Up-Ending Tad: A Journey of Erotic Discovery, #6)
  • Hot Licks (Off Beat #3)
  • The Last Supper (Table for Two,#3)
  • Match (Brian & Lexi, #2)
  • Full Disclosure (Hollywood #3)
  • The Shop Downstairs
  • Hiding in Plain Sight (Safe Harbor, #2)
  • All Note Long (Perfect Harmony, #3)
  • Echoes of Us
  • Just Here for the Pain (The Underdogs, #2)
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living in Florida with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video production included work within t

The Rock Gods (9 books)
  • Fall For Me (The Rock Gods, #1)
  • Take What You Want (The Rock Gods, #2)
  • Make You Mine (The Rock Gods, #3)
  • Looking at Forever (The Rock Gods, #4)
  • Meant For Me (The Rock Gods #5)
  • Fighting His Fire (The Rock Gods, #6)
  • Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods, #7)
  • Reinventing Us (The Rock Gods #9)
“I’ve been ready for you my whole life,” Rooster said. “I just had to be patient long enough to find you.” 0 likes
“Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be a companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth. Amen.” 0 likes