Start by marking “Forever At Sunrise (The Rock Gods, #8)” as Want to Read:
Forever At Sunrise (The Rock Gods, #8)

Forever At Sunrise

(The Rock Gods #8)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  380 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Having survived the hell that ended their last tour, Wheland realizes just how short life can be and how close he came to losing his own in the flames of the Berlin fire. Officially off the road until everyone has had a chance to fully heal from their physical and emotional wounds, Wheland and his band brothers limp back home to make sense of what happened and where they w ...more
Published October 24th 2016 by SleighFarm Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Forever At Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever At Sunrise

Joyce
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saggy ball love forever.

Yup you heard me right. I’ll love these two forever saggy balls and all. Now read the book to find out why.
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars I really wish there was more in this series. Great ending for all
Jo
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, m-m
Loved it ❤

Can’t wait for more of these snippets that are promised 🤞
Nicky
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
How wonderful to get more tidbits about Mick and Sonny. You can feel the love between them like a throbbing heartbeat. This was a great way to finish off their story. Great job as always Ann Lister.
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
**Book purchased by reviewer**

*this is not a standalone and should be read only after reading Looking At Forever (book 4 in the Rock Gods series)*

Ann was kind enough to surprise her readers with the release of Forever At Sunrise, a continuation of Wheland/Mick and Rooster/Sonny's story. This is going to be a short review, because I don't want to give spoilers away.

This was a sweet and hot story. Ann manages to recapture the chemistry and passion that Sonny and Mick shared in their original stor
Valerie Degeorge
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Forever At Sunrise (A Rock Gods Novella)
#Brilliant #Amazing #Hot #Steamy #Beautiful
#BestSurpriseEver

I'll start off by saying that this surprise novella was absolutely brilliant, Ann blew this out of the ball park i could not put it down. I've read it quite a few times already I'm in love with this book.

I don't even know where to start reviewing this masterpiece usually I give a bit of detail but not this time I absolutely do not want to give anything away it's remarkable, I can't stop thinking
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I bought my own copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Gulp! The Rock Gods grew up. All of them are happily coupled up. And there are weddings and babies and serious responsibilities… I’m not sure I was ready for this book.

This is the continuation of Wheland and Rooster’s story. The chemistry is still there, the sex is still hot but I have to admit that I felt slightly let down by one of my favourite gay rock star couples starting a very traditional heteronormative breeder life
Aղցela W.
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was book 8 in "The Rock Gods" series this is also the last book in this series. Mick Wheland, Ivory Tower's bad-boy guitarist and Sonny (Rooster) Roostarelli have been through a lot and with there tour ending with a fire everyone was come home to heal. Wheland and Sonny have been thinking of their future and they have decided to have a baby and Wheland proposes to Sonny it was really cute and he was nervous. The sex scenes with Dante and Ashton were hot from the jerk circle to the playroom ...more
Angie
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
~I read a copy of this book via Kindle Unlimited for Wicked Reads Review Team~
If you love the Rock Gods series you MUST read this. There is so much goodness in this book that I can’t even explain it!!! I was laughing, crying and falling in love all over again with all this ‘gods’. Wheland and Rooster were always one of my favorite couples and I just couldn’t be happier for these guys. I don’t want to spoil anything just read it for yourself!!!
Characters: well written and connected with them.
Sex
Abbey's 1 Click Book Blog
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What an awesome surprise release!

Now you gotta love reading more about Rooster and Wheland right? This book did not disappoint at all, the chemistry between these Two characters is so fun to read, and bringing in the playroom voyeurism with another fave couple of mine was got to read.. and then throw in all the other major events going on in their lives... loved it loved it loved it.

Gimme more!!!!!
Barbara Holloway
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great surprise!!

I love the Rock Gods series,and have read and re-read each one . This one was just as fantastic as all the others. Seeing where these characters lives take them and the emotional connection to the characters is outstanding.
Thank you Ann Lister for the terrific surprise!
Wendy Moore
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nothing better than a surprise novella!!! Don't get me wrong I love ALL my Rock Gods but Mick and Sonny are my favorite!! So to get this novella about them made my day. Was like a huge epilogue and it was AMAZING!!!
Laurie Ather
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series SOOOO much!
Tanya
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I absolutely loved loved loved this book. I didn't doubt for a second that I would enjoy this book and Ann Lister never disappoints.
Joanne Swinney
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow.
Tracy Perry
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this so hard!! I cried so many happy tears, it was just.... WOW!
Jessica
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars because feelz
Caryn
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT CATCH-UP!!

Wheland and Rooster are a loving couple and two men deeply in love. They are now engaged to be married and are hoping for a family of their own. They finally find a surrogate to carry their child and when she is heavily pregnant, the guys slip away to Hawaii for a very private ceremony. We hear from all of their rock family in this story!

I really enjoyed this storyline and fell in love with these characters all over again! I shed many tears of happiness and choked up quite often.
Sue
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I always love a happy ending and while all these men have been through some really tragic and traumatic situations, they come together for each other through thick and thin. Whelan and Rooster never thought they'd find the love they have with each other and of course never believed it could ever get any better. But they soon find out that there is always more out there that will bring them joy and watching these two move forward in their lives together was pure joy!
T.L. Travis
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it's over!!!

I want more. Did the others get married? Have kids?? Are they still touring?? These books are beyond addictive, well written and packed full of drama and energy.

I love their devil may care attitudes and throwing caution to the wind while giving into their hearts desires.

You are truly a gifted writer and I can't wait to see what your next musings bring to the table!
Denise GremoryKohta
Perfect!!!

What a great way to show the growth of these characters and the bond all of them from both bands, crew, and security teams have. With that kind of wedding, even I would consider marriage lol.
Pianisuparse
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 'Another great book in this series. So sweet seeing a continuation of whats happening in Sonny and Wheland's life' stars.
Aimee
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dani Elle Maas
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series ending

Wonderful sweet ending to a more then brilliant series. I love these man and their partners highly recommended series enjoy!
Debbora
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful added bonus for those who love these guys. So emotional to see these two get that HEA
Kat
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious!!! This book couldn’t have come at a more perfect moment! What a wonderful surprise gift from Author Ann Lister!!! Ann, you made me smile so hard and made my day!

Wheland, Rooster and all the members of the Rock Bands Black Ice and Ivory Tower are back in LA recovering from the horrors of the tragic Berlin Fire. They came home to nursing the mental and physical reminders of how short life could be cut in a moment. In a flash of clarity Wheland knows what he wants and ne
Terri
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I DNF this book @ about 78%. Not because it wasn't good, but due the fact it was too "sweet" for me. I HAVE to have drama and conflict in my books, and Forever At Sunrise just isn't that type of book. I did, however, love the rest of the series and am looking forward to the"Guarding the Gods" series.
Lisa Cullinan
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love My Rock Gods!

I loved how Ann Lister gave us a glimpse into the lives of Mick and Sonny. She brilliantly managed to balance their kink, which we all know is off-the-charts, and their incredibly strong love and devotion to one another. I loved how all the band members dropped in at random times throughout this story. It's great when we get any updates from our Rock Gods, and knowing Ann, this is just the beginning of future novella's with the hottest Rockers around!!
Laina Gruver
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, musician

What a fantastic surprise!! For fans of the Rock Gods Series, this was a very wonderful treat from Ann Lister. This story is about Wheland and Rooster trying to get their perfect little Happily Ever After. While we do see the members of Black Ice and Ivory Tower, this is mostly about Mick & Sonny. I can't wait to read more from the Rock Gods!!

******

POV... third person

Standalone or series... book 8

Did it give me a hangover... slight

Would I recommend it... YES

Would I read it again...
Jackie Wright
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nothing better than a surprise novella from one of your favourite authors and series. I was so excited to read more about Rooster and Wheland and this book just blew me away. These two have so much love for each other and then you add in the fun of the playroom ........
I'm not going to give you a review with spoilers so all I'm going to say is this is a beautifully written story covering real life emotions and events.
I loved it
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living in Florida with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video production included work within t

The Rock Gods (9 books)
  • Fall For Me (The Rock Gods, #1)
  • Take What You Want (The Rock Gods, #2)
  • Make You Mine (The Rock Gods, #3)
  • Looking at Forever (The Rock Gods, #4)
  • Meant For Me (The Rock Gods #5)
  • Fighting His Fire (The Rock Gods, #6)
  • Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods, #7)
  • Reinventing Us (The Rock Gods #9)
“I’ve been ready for you my whole life,” Rooster said. “I just had to be patient long enough to find you.” 0 likes
“Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be a companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth. Amen.” 0 likes