Start by marking “Lost Lands (Changing Times Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Lost Lands (Changing Times Book 2)

Lost Lands (Changing Times Book 2)

Holly lies lost in a snow covered mountain pass, abandoned and left for dead. But her memory will never allow Carter to find peace. Not until he tries one last time to save her from the Evil that now permeates the Lost Lands.

He embarks on a quest to recover his young friend’s body, joining the last remaining Snow Bears sent South to recover the mysterious Crystal, stolen
Published October 23rd 2016 by Shaun L Griffiths

To ask other readers questions about Lost Lands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Lands

Kaelia Stevens
Oct 27, 2016 Kaelia Stevens rated it it was amazing
It's a world of magic and mayhem, armies and battles, good and evil. A mysterious evil presence is moving through the land, and it's focused itself on a single supposedly-dead girl, Holly. Holding on to her last shred of sanity, she mentally calls out for a single friend, Carter. Hearing the call, Carter braves crossing a magical border with a search-and-rescue plan, while trying to avoid a clan of Apes that are intent on ripping him and his fellow rescuers apart. And all the while, evil is stir ...more
B. Fleetwood
Oct 29, 2016 B. Fleetwood rated it it was amazing
I wanted to score this book 4&1/2 stars, so rounded it up!
Lost Lands is the second part of the epic adventure created by Shaun Griffiths. It has a 'Narnia' style appeal as children and young adults cross in and out of different lands via magical gateways, shape shifting into animals forms in a quest to find the 'presumed dead' Holly. The struggle for power from an unseen evil force is tied up with a powerful crystal as the tale unfolds and darkens with storms, battles and a bid from 'Him' to
Colin Garrow
Oct 30, 2016 Colin Garrow rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Haunted by an evil, unseen enemy, Carter and the snow bears set out to find Holly who's been left for dead in a mountain pass. However, time is against them and with the apes in hot pursuit, the friends may already be too late to save her. Battling storms, ambushes and voices in their heads, they must also safeguard the Crystal and return it to their people, before their sinister rival can triumph.

This is book 2 in the Changing Times series by Shaun Griffiths, and while it's not essential to rea
Beverly Knauer
Nov 16, 2016 Beverly Knauer rated it it was amazing
I devoured the book Lost Lands (Changing Times Book 2) by Shaun L Griffiths in one day. What a talented author! Even though it was book two, and I hadn’t read book one, I had no trouble entering into the world of this intriguing saga. It has great pacing and characterization. The writing style is suspenseful, always encouraging you to turn the next page as you wonder who or what the “evil” is that is always watching and listening.

The vivid descriptions make you feel as if you are right there whe
Fiona
Nov 11, 2016 Fiona rated it really liked it
An entertaining, fast paced YA fantasy adventure with some brilliant world building.
I haven't read the first book in the series and I was a little confused in the early chapters. However once I got into the book and was able piece things together it turned into an intriguing and imaginative read. With a satisfying ending the book can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the first book. I certainly will be looking out for part three of this epic adventure.
The author pulled off
Zora Marie
Oct 26, 2016 Zora Marie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Written by Shaun L. Griffiths, the Lost Lands is one of the best books anyone could ask for. If you like a heartfelt and action packed story in an intriguing world filled with the most wondrous characters, then this is it. This may be the second book in the series, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying it even though I’ve not read a single page of book 1.

Each scene is taken up from a different character’s point of view, there were a few times I had to step back for a millisecond to catch that th
A.J. Sendall
Nov 07, 2016 A.J. Sendall rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All ages
An engaging and expertly crafted epic adventure.

I opened this book on the recommendation of a friend despite it being well outside my normal read, and was delighted that I did.
Shaun Griffiths is a skilled and intelligent author, and soon had me pulled into the story, and the intertwined lives of the many well-developed characters. I hadn’t read the first book of the trilogy, Changing Times, but Lost Lands reads as a solid, stand-alone novel in its own right.
It’s the epic struggle of good versu
Robert Crouch
Dec 14, 2016 Robert Crouch rated it really liked it
This is an entertaining fantasy adventure that pits good against evil to possess a crystal that promises the ultimate power. It’s well-written throughout with vivid, believable characters and some great relationships, such as the two snow bears that help Carter on his quest. The straightforward plot builds tension and suspense as the danger increases towards the final battle.

I haven't read the first book, but had no trouble picking up the story, set in a well created and described world. I enjoy
Gary Smith
Nov 07, 2016 Gary Smith rated it really liked it
An enjoyable quest through dangerous lands

Being a sucker for a good fantasy quest, I greatly enjoyed this novel. The character relationships continue to develop and there is a nice sense of world building as information about the bigger picture emerges. The main characters were engaging and I particularly enjoyed the camaraderie between the snow bears. I look forward to reading the third volume.
Ginny Clyde
Nov 22, 2016 Ginny Clyde rated it really liked it
A wonderful fantasy story with were creatures united to fight a common enemy. The development of the universe was excellent, making one thoroughly enjoy the journey. It is full of action and is well paced, but not too distracting. A great sequel to book 1. Recommended for lovers of fantasy and adventure.
Kimberly Gordon
Oct 26, 2016 Kimberly Gordon rated it it was amazing
Goes deeper into a magnificent world

Lost Lands picks up where the first book left off, pulling the reader deeper into an enchanted world of shifters, ancient relics and dangerous secrets. I loved the journey through the mountains with the endearing snow bears to their homeland. The magnificent scenery and vivid descriptions held me spellbound. A wonderful sequel full of rich detail that will capture your attentIon and your heart. If you enjoyed the first book, you'll love the second one even mor
Bronwen Skye
Bronwen Skye rated it it was amazing
Hillary
Hillary is currently reading it
Sandra Joines
Sandra Joines is currently reading it
Mandy Walkden-Brown
Mandy Walkden-Brown is currently reading it
Bharat Mathur
Bharat Mathur is currently reading it
Zasha
Zasha marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2016
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2016
Susanne
Susanne marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2016
Sandra Crow
Sandra Crow marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea added it
Sandie
Sandie marked it as to-read
Bobbi Ballou
Bobbi Ballou marked it as to-read
Willa
Willa marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2016
Stephen Robertson
Stephen Robertson marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2016
Sarah Tun
Sarah Tun is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2016
Amy Best
Amy Best marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2016
Sheba Hall
Sheba Hall marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2016
Tess Coil
Tess Coil marked it as to-read
Chandra  Fry
Chandra Fry marked it as to-read
Tracy Scott-gle
Tracy Scott-gle marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2016
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2016
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2016
Kay Ling
Kay Ling marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2016
Zee
Zee marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2016
C.L. Cannon
C.L. Cannon marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2016
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2016