Start by marking “Keep Us (Grayson Sibling, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Keep Us (Grayson Sibling, #2.5)

Keep Us (Grayson Sibling #2.5)

For the Grayson family the holidays have always been a time of togetherness.

Eat, drink, and be merry is their motto, but not this year . . .

With Marcus and Riley knee deep in their flourishing careers, their spouses, Tessa and Beck, have been decking the halls and dashing through the snow without support from the busy Grayson duo. A new baby is on the way for one of these
ebook
Published December 2016

To ask other readers questions about Keep Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keep Us

Bambing
Nov 23, 2016 Bambing rated it really liked it
Really short read, finished it in about 30 minutes, but it still packed a lot. I have not read the first two books in the series so this is my introduction to the Grayson family. I still enjoyed this though. It's realistic enough without being too angsty. Of course, the fact that you have a hot underwear model who has a hot firefighter as his best friend makes it fictional (yeah, those men don't exist in my world, lol). I loved how it shows their family dynamic, the interaction between the chara ...more
Shannon
Dec 04, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing
I just adored this holiday novella featuring my man Marcus. Oh, and there were a few other people included as well! But Marcus will always be the most important. :~)
It's so great to catch up with the entire Grayson family and spend the holidays with them! Loved getting the different points of views and seeing what everyone has been up to, and how they all deal with the craziness of the holidays. There's so much love in this family, and that's what the holidays are all about!

I could never get eno
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
This a quick, easy holiday read. I finished in about 40 minutes. If you love the Grayson's like I do, you'll be happy to catch up to them as they celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Even hot firefighters and sexy underwear models have to deal with family drama, ruined dinners and horrible commutes.

*I received an advanced copy for voluntary review
Lianne
Nov 26, 2016 Lianne rated it it was amazing
What a great well written holiday novella, it was great to catch up with Grayson's for this festive and Steamy read and Faith certainly didn't disappoint!!! I couldn't put it down!
Ashley Jasper
Dec 04, 2016 Ashley Jasper rated it really liked it
Oh those Grayson kids- I swear if its not one thing, it's fifteen others! Marcus and Riley truly know how to bring the holiday mayhem. It was fun catching up with this nutty yet charming bunch.

From turkey troubles to a shocking Mrs. Claus and turkey to toddlers there was not shortage of Grayson family drama this holiday season. I liked seeing Marcus as his true swoony self and Riley in all her frazzled glory. But there to bring them back was sweet Tessa and sexy Beck!

Keep Us was short, fun and s
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
4.5 Stars

I love novellas. You get another glimpse into your favorite character’s lives, that we have grown to love. It was a fun and festive story that pulls you in from the beginning and leaves you with wanting more. I love how much story we get in such few pages. This story shows how real life happens after the happily ever after. I loved getting each of the character’s views and getting into their heads. The holidays are a crazy time in the Grayson family and priorities have become lost. Howe
Tina Lynne
Dec 31, 2016 Tina Lynne rated it it was amazing
Nothing better than getting to hang out with some of your favorite characters for the holidays. Keep Us is a great story that shares heartfelt moments alongside the chaos and unpredictability of the holidays. We see so much happening with everyone we meet and it is a non stop story of ups and downs combined with the inevitable stress of the holidays. The story moves from one POV to another and keeps everything fast paced. Getting a glimpse into the happily ever afters of the Grayson family is a ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Keep Us is a short holiday read that packed quite the punch. I seriously enjoyed it, but I just wished it was longer. Faith Andrews is an author with a talented writing style, so any novella is going to have me ready to cry, as I'll ALWAYS need more. The Grayson's are back with super hot sexy goodness, original emotional angst (thankfully not over the top), and some witty banter plus adorable kids who really added some hilarious moments. I loved how it showed where they are now over Thanksgiving ...more
Janice
Nov 29, 2016 Janice rated it it was amazing
A Review of Keep Us: A Grayson Holiday Tale by Faith Andrews

Surprises galore! - 5 stars

A quick little read to catch up with the couples from the previous two books in the series. There's a baby on the way for one of the couples, but with the guys so busy, they don't have time to learn about this or support their wives endevors. What other surprises will this holiday season bring? Will they be happy or sad? A little bit on the short side, but perfect for that little taste we were craving.

**Honest
Elizabeth
Dec 01, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
A super quick read that lets the reader catch up with beloved characters from the Grayson siblings series.
You get a brief glimpse of their lives from Thanksgiving to New Years and see what comes after the "happily Ever After."

This novella length story is really for readers who have read both of the prior books, but it would probably be good as long as you have read one of the stories. Just be aware - lots of potential spoilers if you haven't read them yet!
Kaitlyn
Dec 04, 2016 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
I loved being in the company of Marcus, Tessa, Riley, and Beck again! And boy were their holidays a handful. But is saying that they reminded me that in real life things really don't always go as planned... And that's perfectly fine when you remember all you need in the end is your family. That is in fact what the holidays are all about and I think the Grayson's realized just that and learned all they need is each other!
Lauren
Dec 07, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing
This was a great, festive, fun addition to all things Grayson!! You should read the previous books before this novella Keep Me and Keep Her. It may be short but it is definitely a worthy piece to the series. I'd forgotten how much I missed them all. Beautifully written as always, I loved it. As always I just wished it was longer. Thank you.
Jackie Nolan
Dec 01, 2016 Jackie Nolan rated it it was amazing
I loved catching up with the characters from this series! Beck, Riley, Tessa, and Marcus are some of my favorite characters and it was awesome seeing where the two couples are in their lives now. This was a short read but there was a lot of story packed into it.
Misti Sonntag
Nov 23, 2016 Misti Sonntag rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved getting back in touch with these couples.
This was a short story of the craziness the Grayson's have during the holidays. They all have different things going on keeping them from their family. Now they must try to figure out how to come together and make more time for each other.
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Provided an ARC for an honest review.

Very quick read. I expected it to be a short story, but way too much going on in such a short book. I liked reading more about the Grayson siblings plus spouses, but so much happened that lots of it felt unfinished & hurried.
Latifa Morrisette
Nov 23, 2016 Latifa Morrisette rated it it was amazing
Faith Andrews proves once again what an amazing author she is.
I Keep Us you get to catch up with The Grayson's and the craziness of the holidays. I absolutely loved reading this book and getting to catch up with the characters.
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Keep Us is a super cute, fast read that gives a little glimpse into past characters that we all love so much! You must read Marcus and Tessa and Beck and Riley's books before you read this. A super cute holiday book that would be perfect for a "stocking stuffer" type gift.
Paula Genereau
Nov 14, 2016 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was full of surprises. The Grayson's are one of my favorite book family's. I highly recommend this book.
Tina
Nov 12, 2016 Tina rated it it was amazing
Faith Andrews is amazing! I love all of her books but this series is one of my favorites. I loved catching up with Marcus and Tessa, also Beck and Riley. This was a great short story!
Danielle Robbins
Nov 17, 2016 Danielle Robbins rated it it was amazing
I loved this! This was a quick read but It was nice to catch up with Marcus and Tessa and Beck and Riley! I love them all! This is a must read series!
MJ
Nov 24, 2016 MJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books, arc
Great fun catching up with the Grayson siblings and their families. We get multiple POV's and a look inside the craziness that is the holidays where everything and anything can and does go wrong. But what makes it special is the love that Marcus will always have for his Tessa and the love that Riley will always have for her Beck. Being with a Grayson is never easy but always worth it. This sweet novella proves just that, even for their Dad who has a surprise of his own to share. Plenty of laughs ...more
April
Dec 05, 2016 April rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read this book.

Keep Us in a holiday novella about Marcus, Tessa, Riley, Beck and their families. You really need to read the previous book before this one. I was looking forward to seeing a glimpse into their lives and it was great to see what they were up to. This was a very quick read that packed a lot of events and emotions into a few chapters. I would have loved this to be a longer novella, one where things weren't so rushed over, but it was still entertaining.
Bea
Nov 30, 2016 Bea rated it really liked it
I loved reading about Marcus and Tessah's lives currently. Faith has written a wonderful feel good holiday novella that allows readers to reconnect. If you enjoy a light read about the holidays then this book is for you. I received an ARC for my honest review.
Mistee  Lemaster
Dec 06, 2016 Mistee Lemaster rated it it was amazing
This is a cute short holiday story about family and the craziness that can happen and be endured thru the holiday season. i love the stressful moments and the way they are handled.
Crystal
Nov 20, 2016 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I was so happy that we are getting this short read of The Grayson's Family. It was great to see what's been going on in Beck, Riley and Marcus, Tessa families. This is a great read.
Julie Holland
Julie Holland rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2017
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
May 06, 2017
Lynda Hemingway
Lynda Hemingway rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2017
Bobbi Elmore
Bobbi Elmore rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2016
Javona
Javona rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2017

Grayson Sibling (2 books)
  • Keep Me (Grayson Sibling, #1)
  • Keep Her (Grayson Sibling, #2)