Start by marking “Seventy Times Seven (Colton Parker Mystery Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Seventy Times Seven (Colton Parker Mystery Series, Book 2)

Seventy Times Seven (A Colton Parker Mystery )

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The next fast–paced suspense novel in the Colton Parker Mystery series, from Brandt Dodson, author of Original Sin. Lester Cheek had everything a man could want. A beautiful home, thriving b
Published August 1st 2006 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Seventy Times Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seventy Times Seven

K.Denae
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
I've had this book for a couple years and i'm just now reading it. It was an ok read it was't a complete waste of time but I don't think I will continue the series. I also didn't know that this was the second book in the Colton Parker series. it was easy enough to read through but not good enough to continue.
Nora St Laurent
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Colton Parker is as unexpected as a bullet hole in a brand new Brooks Brothers suit. You're gonna like this gumshoe!"

Lester Cheek had everything a man could beautiful home, a thriving business, and money to burn. But he was alone - very alone. Until he met Claudia.

“The attractive and effervescent Claudia was everything Lester could hope for - she brought a joy into his life that his riches couldn't buy.”

But then Claudia disappears no explanation and no trace.
Hired to find the missing Claudia, C
Pamela
Mar 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: mystery lovers, spiritual fiction fans
Recommended to Pamela by: no one
This series is about a man who was fired from the FBI. He has started a private investigator business. His wife was killed in an accident a year ago. And he has a troubled 13-year-old daughter. That is the bones of this book. The thread that weaves through out is GOD. Interesting book. Our PI is not a Christian but many- ?most? of the other characters are.

Parts of this book annoyed me. I believe this is because I am a Christian and I have been since the age of nine. I did not grapple with what
Mar 02, 2009 rated it did not like it
This is the second novel in a series. I haven't read the first. I'm thinking there must be quite a bit of backstory in the first 'Colton Parker Mystery'...because I do not understand this book. What is the object? What is the purpose? A mystery should be at least a bit mysterious and contain should be some sort of pursuit of an identifiable objective. Try the first book, Original Sin, before wasting your time on this one...maybe it's a better read.
Rev. Linda
The next fast-paced suspense novel in the Colton Parker Mystery series, from Brandt Dodson, author of Original Sin. Lester Cheek had everything a man could want. A beautiful home, thriving business and money to burn. But he was alone -- very alone. Until he met Claudia. The attractive and effervescent Claudia was everything that Lester could hope for. But then, she mysteriously disappears and Colton Parker is hired to find her. Suspense...intrigue...high drama in the tradition of Dashiell Hammet ...more
David
Mar 04, 2009 rated it did not like it
Too much time spent on the daughter and personal problems. The alternating chapters aspect of the book became very annoying. I often found myself skimming the personal demons/annoying daughter chapters. The chapters dealing with the meat of the story were actually entertaining, even if they were full of holes.
Jillian Prior
Mar 19, 2012 rated it liked it
The book was hard for me to get into because it felt like it was written by a man for men's personality .....it lacked the details in the areas I like details as a woman. But once it started to pick up, I was hooked and couldn't put it down!
Leslie Mccarty
Feb 28, 2018
Tina Hunt
Mar 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Brandt was born and raised on the west side of Indianapolis and comes from a long line of police officers. He was formerly employed by the Indianapolis Field Office of the FBI before serving as a Lt. in the United States Naval Reserve.

He is a graduate of Ben Davis High School and Indiana Central University (now known as the University of Indianapolis) and received his doctorate in Chicago, Illinoi
More about Brandt Dodson

A Colton Parker Mystery (4 books)
  • Original Sin (Colton Parker Mystery Series, Book 1)
  • The Root of All Evil (Colton Parker Mystery Series, Book 3)
  • The Lost Sheep (Colton Parker Mystery Series, Book 4)