Start by marking “Armas da Sedução” as Want to Read:
Armas da Sedução

Armas da Sedução

(Marked Men #3)

4.20  ·  Rating details ·  31,384 ratings  ·  2,354 reviews
Rome Archer é um herói de guerra, mas acabou de deixar o exército e está completamente perdido. O mais velho e musculoso dos irmãos Archer tornou-se um animal selvagem e precisa de alguém que o pegue de jeito.
A desbocada gerente do estúdio de tatuagem Homens Marcados, Cora Lewis, sempre soube manter os rapazes na linha. Mas por trás de toda sua atitude e jeito descolado, e
Published November 1st 2015 by V&R (first published January 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Armas da Sedução, please sign up.
Karja26 couldn't agree more Romi! :)…morecouldn't agree more Romi! :)(less)
Rebecca Alston You can but there's a character in the 3rd that first appears in the second . He's not a major character yet but he does get his own book.…moreYou can but there's a character in the 3rd that first appears in the second . He's not a major character yet but he does get his own book.(less)

·  31,384 ratings  ·  2,354 reviews

Start your review of Armas da Sedução
Monica Murphy
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A few pages in and I already wanna climb Rome like a tree. There.

I said it.

This book gave me every one of the feels. Jay is brilliant. Rome is delicious. I adored him and Cora together. Sigh.....
Giorgia ~ Reads
3.5 Stars

I’m reading this out of order but the synopsis for the first (or second) book just didn’t catch my interest and after reading this I already feel like I got the gist of that couple.

Anyway, back to the book in question.

It wasn’t what I expected. This wasn’t angsty, emotional or I don’t know .. high-stakes?! I don’t know why I thought this series was little more of - all of the above. I mean, I do believe it tried to be all those things, I just didn’t think it succeeded. But it was a
Christy
Apr 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 Stars!!!

photo 16f3dd94-d0bc-45b1-b4d9-7d33d93827ea_zps22fbd484.jpg

Jay Crownover’s third installment of the Marked Men series was about Rule’s older brother, Rome (aka Captain no-fun) and his friend Cora (aka Tink or Half-pint). Rome had all the steam, fun loving moments and captivating characters that drew me in with Rule.

Rome Archer is back from his final tour with the Army. He is home and he’s not been himself since he’s been back. He has issues with his family, and his time spent at war left it's mark. He’s changed. And lets be honest, he
• Lisa •
THREE ARCHER STARS.

description

Ever since starting the marked men series, I have been waiting impatiently to get my hands on the eldest Archer brother story. something about Rome made me girly giddy to hear his story and so it goes without saying that this was a highly anticipated book for me. Overall for the most part I enjoyed this story and the moody, broody, military hunk, but sadly there were not enough five star moments to turn this book into a, 'I loved this book' from a, 'I liked it book'. Here are
Jennifer Armentrout
Ah, I loved this. So not what I was expecting, but in a good--no, great way. I think Rome might be my favorite out of all the guys so far.
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Rome and Cora are my favorite so far. I love how the fiery pixie sees beyond the rough exterior to the man inside. Rome is so honest and straightforward that even when he messes up, you want to cuddle and protect him. Cora has had her heart broken and is afraid to love. Rome is a broken man with PSTD trying to find his place in the world beyond the military. Their story starts off with sass, attitude, and spilt beer but ends with sweet happiness for these two. They are absolutely awesome togethe ...more
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 Imperfect Perfect stars from me***

Yep, it's officially... I'M AN ADDICT!!!
I just can not stop reading about these boys and girls...

Everytime that i finished one book from this series, i'm saying to myself "Now, you have to take a break and you will continue after"... but everytime i fail...

I think that it's Jay's fault. She is writing so good and every story is so great and different from the rest of them. I don't have to mention that in every epilogue she is driving me crazy and made m
.Lili.
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo image_zps3a4939f1.jpg

Rome by Jay Crownover is the story of Rule's (Rule is from the first book of the Marked Men) older brother. Rome is home for good but is finding it difficult adjusting to being back from war. He feels guilt at being unable to keep all his men safe but also has not come to terms with the fact that his younger brother, who passed, kept his sexuality a secret from him. He feels like he's failed those around him.

Cora, is the feisty body modification artist at the shop. She has a no holds barred per
Catarina
4,5 Stars.

This third book bring us the Archer brother number two (or number one, since he’s the oldest), Rome, who recently got out of army where he saw some things so bad that still haunts him.
It also bring us Cora, the sweet pixie-chick and best-friend of basically them all.
If you read the previous books you know that although Rome is a great guy, is going through some changes and some problems in this life that make him behave, well, like an asshole. But while everyone is letting it go an
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
4/14/13 AUTHOR'S BLOG:

NEWSWORTHY:
I am Thrilled to announce that my amazing client Author Jay Crownover author of RULE has just accepted a 3 book deal, for titles RULE, JET AND ROME. This is a "significant deal" With William Morrow imprint of HarperCollins.

The Corvisiero Agency team extends their congratulations and is so over the moon excited for Jay! Way to Go! Jay you totally rocked it! Man oh man today has been crazy. Thank you for all the well wishes, it does this heart good to hear it....
Patrycja
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Title: Rome
Series: Marked Man #3
Release Date: January 7th, 2014
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Jay Crownover’s done it once again! She totally mesmerized me by her amazing storytelling – Rome is poignant, compelling, knocking your socks off romance, that made me swoon, laugh and simply just have fun.

img

I utterly love Crownover for pulling something like that! It’s like she always has a different trick up her sleeve. Her easy, cute and incredibly romantic
Geri Reads
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

Jay Crownover at her best!

I've read the previous three books in this series. And despite my initial issues with the editing (especially in Rule), I still recognized Ms. Crownover's masterful storytelling.

In Rome, she has proven once again that she can create flawed yet relatable characters. Couples that make you want to root for. Rome and Cora are no exception.

We met Rome during Rule's book and he's shown to be the good son, the all-American elder brother who keeps everyone in line. We
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5

In general I think Jay Crownover does a great job telling her story. I enjoy her writing overall and the characters are relatable and funny. I love the nicknames she gives people such as Captain No-Fun and Admiral Ass Hat. I did not read Jet due to my friend's opinions regarding the book's heroine. I decided to go ahead and give Rome a try though.

With that being said, I got a tad bit annoyed while reading. This book seemed pretty predictable and the actual storyline started getting on my nerv
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

ROME OOO ROME
He was tall, way taller than the other guys, broad and strong and strapped muscles with short, dark hair cropped to his head

photo tumblr_inline_mis6vwXjTm1qz4rgp.gif

He was definitely effing hot and am also such a sucker for those military boys <3

photo tumblr_mjkqyxB1e91s2ep0do1_500.gif

As I was hoping to enjoy Rome more, but I couldn't, Cora kinda was annoyed me especially she went made an announcement!! (view spoiler)

Hence, everything after that, I was skimming through....I just felt thei
♥Rachel♥
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I loved Rome! I thought Rule was my favorite in this series, but Rome is right up there with Rule. Cora and Rome are very much opposites on the outside, but matched perfectly in their beautiful hearts and souls! I adored this couple!

Cora is the spunky little friend with a sassy mouth, who works at the tattoo shop with Rule and his boys. She’s a fiercely protective and loyal friend, but she’s been burned in the romance department making her weary of future connections. Cora is holding out for “Mr
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jay Crownover Fans, Romance
4.5 Coming to Terms, Confronting and Accepting, Being the Better for It Stars
* * * * ½ Spoiler Free
Terrific Buddy Read with my pal, Mishyjo

We, as a nation, have experienced the ramification of our sons and daughters, family members, and friends fighting for our country many times. There have been many books, movies, and personal stories told. Each combat experience is unique to the conflict, region fought and environment but all have the singular purpose of defending those back home and wantin
FULL REVIEW

Buddy-Read with the amazing Future-Gurl June 20th!

This is a stunning video and song, about PTSD and TBI that I recently discovered which brings goose bumps to my skin.

4 Fighting-for-your-life Stars

When I was younger I always figured that if I ever settled down with a man it would be with a firefighter or a soldier. Not because I had a uniform fetish or anything like that but because I have a very soft spot for both of these professions, professions which require a level of sacrifice
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book - Rome (Marked Men #3)
Author - Jay Crownover
Publication Date - January 7, 2014
Type - Can be read as a Stand-Alone/Series (no cliffhangers)
Rating - 4 Stars out of 5

ARC provided by William Morrow via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis
Cora Lewis is a whole lot of fun, and she knows how to keep her tattooed bad boy friends in line. But all that flash and sass hide the fact that she’s never gotten over the way her first love broke her heart. Now she has a plan to make sure that
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--Good But Not Great--Stars!!

I liked Rome, I did...but I just didn't love it. It wasn't WOWING. It wasn't anything new. It was predictable. It was a little cheesy.

Things I liked about Rome:

(1) Cora wasn't annoying....or at least not as annoying as another certain someone....anyone remember Ayden?!?!

(2) It didn't take the whole book for Rome and Cora to get together!

(3) There wasn't a lot of dumb drama--cheating, etc.

(4) The sex was pretty hot.

Things I didn't like about Rome:

(1) It had one o
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Servicemen have a very special place in my heart. I have a very close friend who is in the Army and several of my family members are in or have been in the Air Force. So I had pretty high expectations going into this, and with my not so stellar track record with Ms. Crownover, I was a little worried.

But I didn't need to be. This was wonderful.

Rome is a stellar leading man. Bruised and battered, he's been broken by the things he has seen and done in his time at the front lines of battle. He's tr
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.25 Stars***

First and foremost, my apologies for what is going to be a rambling review. Unfortunately this one didn't completely work for me. I liked it, but didn't love it and found myself repeatedly annoyed by Cora and her unrealistic expectations.

Having to listen to her ramble on and on about finding Mr. Perfect, having a perfect relationship and having someone be "all in" with her gave me a headache. If I had to hear the word "perfect" one more time....

description

I liked her when she was dealing w
Anna

UK cover :

Getting my Archer boy fix ❤️ with the bezzie ❤️

Michelle
I would go to war with this man

Rome is goin through a lot he as just come out of the army he still isn't talkin to his parents after them hiding things from him an the relationship between him an his bro Rule is still very explosive cause of Rules relationship with Shaw so it's a lot to take in but everyone is getting annoyed with his pissed off attitude an Cora just could take it anymore she does know him as much as the rest of them but his attitude was so annoying so she throw beer over h
Syndi
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well well well, I like Rome. I have a softie for a military romance. And Rome is a perfect fit. He is broody, mysterious, strong and so alpha male. An alpha male with a big giant soft heart.

I do love how his encountered with Cora developed into much more. A surprise pregnancy seals the deal between Cora and Rome.

Cora is tough to swallow but I get her at the end. She is such a big mama bear. A perfect match for Rome's giant mussy big bear heart. Both of them are so protective.

Overall what a wo
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Ohhhh! IT'S ROME! LOVE THE COVER! THOSE EYES!!!!

SheReadsALot

Yeah...

All of that...
✿kawehi.reviews
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The good: Decent plot and story line. Loved the sizzling chemistry between the two main characters in and out of the bedroom! Their characterizations were very catchy, honest, and real.

I now wish Cora was my bestie! <3 She was so fiery and feisty and I loved every minute of it!

The bad: If anything, it was the pacing. The beginning started off fairly slow but by 20 percent in I finally got into the flow of the book.

The characters:

description

Rome: tall, broad shouldered, short, dark hair cropped close t
Beth Hudspeth
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
Finally continuing this series!
Charley Cook
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cora has been a steady character throughout the Marked Men series, a pint sized punk fairy that keeps the calm but equally causes the drama. All the way through the series I have imagined her as a blonde AJ Lee (WWE) and this book just solidified that.
I mean come on...perfect!
Rome Archer is back from the war in Iraq, injured in action and totally unprepared for civilian life. Still suffering from nightmares and feeling more distant from his family and friends every single day. As a reader who
Jennifer Kyle
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Big Brother Archer Stars

This story was so much better than Jet still it wasn’t as good as Rule but I really did love big brother Archer!

description

Rome and Cora’s story worked but there were a two extremely repetitive things throughout the story that irritated me: the idea of PERFECT and mentioning CORA’s EYES.

description

I think I was looking for more of a LOVE STORY for these two than what was presented although it was realistic (minus the pissed off almost biker guy).

I did find Rome Archer to be a wonderful
so you like YA?!: Marked Men starts June 22 78 41 Jul 16, 2014 02:02PM
Books like this 12 240 Apr 15, 2014 09:56PM
New Adult Corner: This topic has been closed to new comments. Feb 1-15th Book: ROME 7 8 Feb 28, 2014 03:56PM

• Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4)
  • Play (Stage Dive, #2)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Lick (Stage Dive, #1)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Dirty (Dive Bar, #1)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, and The Point and Breaking Point Series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her awesome dogs. This is where sh ...more

Marked Men (6 books)