Start by marking “Trinity's Trust (Sawyer Brothers #5)” as Want to Read:
Trinity's Trust (Sawyer Brothers #5)

Trinity's Trust

(Sawyer Brothers #5)

Trinity Flores stumbled upon the Sawyer family when she needed it most.

She was broken, lost, and looking for a new beginning.

They gave her love that most dream of, unconditionally devoted to her well-being.

The large, overbearing, protective, bullheaded Sawyer men vowed to keep her safe, and—of course—at times drove her crazy.

When Chase Douglas came to town, he hadn
Published November 1st 2016 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Trinity's Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trinity's Trust

Start your review of Trinity's Trust (Sawyer Brothers #5)
April Symes
Trinity had a rough time because of her old boyfriend and when she came to town, she was taken under the arms of the Sawyer family completely. They showed her what love and family was all about which is why she needed and it helped to start to heal wounds she never realized she had from her past. Chase, too, had his own issues and he came with own set of problems, and the first being his Nana. She is a hoot and will have you in stiches from the get go. Chase and Trinity have been dancing around ...more
Djg
Nov 16, 2016 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars.

Sweet, sexy, low-angst, no cheating or separations. If you're a fan of the series you'll love this. Sweet hero, likable heroine who survived an abusive marriage (no vengeful ex here).

There is an ex of the H who tries to stir up trouble but it doesn't last. The H adores the h, no doubt but he fell a little short in the alpha department in my opinion. Still a sexy devoted hero though.
Chantal ❤️
Nov 04, 2016 marked it as i-might-read
OMG I HAVE TO READ 4 other book first? Wow, I will have to rethink this one here :(( That's a lot of commitment here for one story. ...more
Clare
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
So happy trinity got her happy every after!
Lauren
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting what feels like forever for Trinity’s story to be released! And not once did it disappoint me. There were no faults in the storyline and I was gripped from start to end. I absolutely adored Chase’s Nan! She is hilarious! Trinity’s trust is book five in the Sawyer brother’s series and we first met Trinity in one of the previous books, at the time she was found by Ryan and Noah, battered and broken on the run from her abusive husband. One of the things I loved about this book w ...more
Maria
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Trinity was introduced into our Sawyer filled world as a woman who had just escaped a horrible relationship. The Sawyer Family took her in and treated her like family and now years later she's finally getting her piece of happiness.

Chase is the perfect guy for her he is sweet and caring and knows how to take his time with her to make sure she is never uneasy. But that definitely doesn't mean he didn't have that Alpha Male streak as well!

Trinity has definitely come out of her shell from the shy w
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
After being found on the side of the road battered and bruised the Sawyer family takes Trinity under their wing and gives her the love, compassion and peace to have a future. But when Chase decides his feelings for Trinity changing from friendship to passion, he needs to get past the three overbearing brothers. Will he fold and walk away? Or will he stand up and fight for her? I loved the Sawyer brothers and was so happy to see Trinity get her own story. The entire series is the epitome of what ...more
Alina Neacsu
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
read only half because it was pretty predictable
Jen_C
Borrowed/highlights. Not an actual review!
(view spoiler)
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Ryan's Love (Sawyer Brothers #1)
Jackson's Destiny (Sawyer Brothers #2)
Noah's Journey (Sawyer Brothers #3)
Olivia's Ride (Sawyer Brothers #4)

This is Trinity and Chase’s story. After Trinity was found on the side of the road the Sawyer brothers took her in and treated her like a sister. Now years later they still keep her safe an
Dani
This series is one of my favorites, it's sweet, it tugs at the heart, and needless to say it's sexy as hell alphas who know how to treat their women.

This is book 5 in the Sawyer Brothers Series, and I absolutely loved going back to Livingston with those stubborn Sawyer men and their beautiful wives.

This is Trinity's story and it was every bit as beautiful and heartfelt as the rest of the series. Now, we all know Trinity's back story, so when Chase saunters into her life we know we're in for a
Tammy Cole
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Trinity has been a part of the Sawyer family for a few years now and the bonds she has with them are unbreakable. I loved finally getting to know more of her back story. Chase has been wanting to date Trinity for a while but wanted to make sure he had his life in order before he pursued her. The chemistry between these two was HOT! Another great couple from this series.

I LOVED the epilogue so much!!! What a great series!
Nancy Metsch
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I literally have no words. CA HARMS finished the Sawyer Brothers series with a BANG!
7byears ago Trinity was discovered by a Ryan and Noah while she was asleep on her car. They discovered why she was there is Livingston. no judgement on thier parts. As time went on Trinity be came a part of the Sawyer family.
Enter a very new, sex and tattooed new police officer. Boom! This story was just amazing. you will need at least 2 boxes of tissues when u read this
Kristy Shaffer
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The 5th and final book in the Sawyer Brothers series by CA Harms and it ends packed full of all our Sawyer favourites.

Chase and Trinity are a beautiful match made in heaven and I just loved this book from the very start!

It was so sad to read the end not because of the story line but because it is now all over. Such a beautiful series another smashing favourite of CA Harms books.

Love my Sawyer family
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 big fat massive stars for CA Harms, another fabulous read.

I can't sing praises for this series enough. It full of love, trust, family and lets not forget the Sawyers.

It's a bittersweet ending for me, don't get em wrong its a brilliant ending to a fantastic series but I'm going to miss them. I could read about this family everyday for at least a year.
Carrie Gubish
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute

This was a cute sweet story. These two are absolutely perfect together. So sweet. I only have one problem it's a little two sweet at times. There was 2 dramas in here they just were not long enough. Loved the ending with catching up on all the sawyers.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

C.A. Harms is an absolute to ten favorite and go-to author for me. I crave her words. I love her characters. I admire her writing. This is probably my favorite series of hers to date.

Trinity's Trust was a sexy, sweet and beautiful love story full of hope, redemption, second chances, and happy endings. This book was the PERFECT way to end this series thigh I am really sad to see this group of family and friends go... as they have dug themselves deep into my heart and soul.

She was broken,
Carol
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trinity was "adopted" into the Sawyer family when Ryan and Noah found her on the side of the road sleeping in her car. She had been abused by her husband. Growing up on the streets she fell for the first guy to show her any kind of love. Once she committed to him she found out the hard way what he was really like.
Now many years later she had made a life for herself in the small town she broke down in. She has a job, a home and a new family. When Chase the new cop comes to town she can't keep he
Reflections of a Book Geek

5 Stars

As always with CA Harms has delivered a beautiful story that gripped me in its clutches and kept my attention the whole way through!

I have been waiting for Trinity's story since the moment we met her in this series and it didn't disappoint!

Chase was as amazing as each of the Sawyer men and stole my heart instantly. I didn't think there could be men that could top the Sawyers but I think Chase just edged them out with his loveable personality and his caring nature!! He held Trinity up on
CDBW
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

The Sawyer Brothers are back but it's so bittersweet because it's the end of the series. I have been waiting for Trinity's story for a while. I loved how the Sawyer family took Trinity in and she became part of the family. The guys protectiveness was the best. The things they do to guys courting their girls.
I don't want to give away too much of the story so all I will say is...This book kept a smile on my face almost throughout. I enjoyed catching up with the Saw
Kitty
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series!!!

Trinity had it rough her whole life. Her mother was a drug addict and she never had anyone to live her. At 21 she met and quickly married a man she hoped would take care of her. All he did was abuse her. One day she fled and was found in her car by the Sawyer brothers Noah and Ryan. Noah's girlfriend offered her a home and job. She became like their little sister and the 3 Sawyer brothers were fiercely protective of her. She hadn't dated since as she didn't trust men.

A
Sophie
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 captivating stars!

If you know me, you'll know that The Sawyer Brothers series is one of my faves. CA Harms writes hot, sexy, country men REALLY FREAKING WELL. Jackson has held my heart for a long time but DAMN! Chase Douglas gave him some HUGE competition. Chase hot-alpha-cop Douglas sent me crazy, with love and lust. He was PERFECT for Trinity.
Trinity is a character I've loved from the first time I met her. I am so happy with how CA wrote her book and the happy ending she gave Trin.

The bes
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Trinity, the broken girl that Ryan and Noah found on the side of the road has finally found her HEA in the form of the newest sheriff in Livingston, Chase. Chase has been caring for his ailing grandma after his parents turned their backs on her. He spends all his time taking care of her or working, but he has waited long enough and sets out to pursue Trinity.

Kathy Lynch
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular

What can I say ? I love a good romance! I love all of C A Harms books in this series!! This is my first review for her books. She is one of my go two authors for a great read. Do t miss out on this series with the Sawyer family!! In this book Trinity has spent several years trying to recover from a very abusive past. She was adopted by the Sawyer family and their wife's. Chase , who came two live with his elderly Nan has had his eye on Trinity for awhile. Find out if he can win her h
Stefanie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trinity's Trust

I've wanted to read Trinity's story from the earlier books! And it was worth the wait, it was so good. Trinity is the Sawyer brothers new kid sister. After her rough past I'm so has she gets her life back on track. Chase has been waiting for his chance with Trinity. I loved that we get to see them in a relationship and see it develop. I loved that he came back to take care of his nan (grandmother) who is a awesome. I laughed a lot at her teeth joke!! 😂😂 I really liked this story i
Kim  Brewing
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great series and I'm glad that the final book showed Trinity (unofficially adopted Sawyer sister) getting her HEA. Chase was great but a little too mild for my tastes, but that was exactly what Trinity needed. I loved the friendship formed between Tammy and Nan. This story seemed pretty "low key" compared to the others, but it wrapped everything up nicely with the POV's at the end...and I'm grateful for them because I was worried about - Gizmo!!! lol

Oh yeah, and that little bit at the
Big Joe  Rossi
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Can't lie didnt love this one. Too cookie cutter romance. Trinity is the broken girl 7 yrs escaped from an abusive husband and bad childhood. Chase is the good ole boy new cop in town who waits a year to ask her out. Things start slow as he earns her trust and deals with the Sawyer men who are over protective. As things get going something happens risking everything.

I usually love CA Harms' books but this one was flat to me. I like a little action, suspense something. This was a simple romance.
SyLvIa
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, ca-harms
[2 stars] overall the series was okay but i felt the author should have written out some scenes iso of just ending the part with a few statement. like how chase made dani understood they will never be together should be written out rather than chase just saying "after i make sure dani understood that there will never be a she and i blah blah blah~" thought it will add slightly more drama to the book. not much family background about chase so don't fully understand him as a person. ...more
Aureliana Marina
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe this is the last volume of this series. I wished there were more. Oh well. What can I say about this book? I loved it. We met Trinity in Alena's and Noah's story and we saw how she grew up from a shy and scared woman to a strong one. She still maintained her shyness but in the same time, she saw strength. I loved how the Sawyer brothers tortured Chase with questions and chased him each time he did something bad and Bailey was like a mother protecting her daughter. ...more
Penny Leidecker
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a bittersweet book to read, since it’s the last book in the Sawyer Brothers series. Trinity may not be a Sawyer by blood, but she is still an important part of their family. When Chase starts showing attention to Trinity, it’s his turn to deal with the Sawyer Brother’s and their questions and glares. I just loved this series and I enjoyed reading each book in this series. If you’re looking for a series that centers around family and love, this will be the perfect series for you.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Best of Me (Hope Valley #3)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley, #8)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Brayden (The Beckett Brothers #1)
  • The Path to Us
  • Ash (The Beckett Brothers #2)
  • A Cowboy of Her Own (The Callahans #1)
  • A Cowboy's Heart (The Callahans #2)
  • Storm (Bad Boys of Dry River, Wyoming #6)
  • Trent Men of Clifton, Montana Book 9
  • Bonner (Men of Clifton, Montana #8)
  • Jesse (The Beckett Brothers #3)
  • Gage (The Beckett Brothers #4)
  • Grayson: A Beckett Brothers Novel Book 5: The Beckett Brothers
  • Wicked Hearts (Poplar Falls, #3)
  • A Cowboy Takes A Chance (The Callahans #3)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)

Sawyer Brothers (5 books)
  • Ryan's Love (Sawyer Brothers, #1)
  • Jackson's Destiny (Sawyer Brothers, #2)
  • Noah's Journey (Sawyer Brothers, #3)
  • Olivia's Ride (Sawyer Brothers, #4)

Related Articles

“She is pissed off all the time,” he mumbled and I remained silent, letting him ramble. “She wants chocolate ice cream, I go in search of chocolate, but the time I get back she’s pissed because she wants strawberry instead. I can’t win.”
He looked me straight in the eyes and I swear his expression was one of desperation.
“It wasn’t like this before. With Liam she was so sweet. But I swear the damn devil has possessed my wife and she might kill me in my sleep one night.”

It was then I laughed.

“What the hell is so funny?” he asked. “I sleep with one eye open and one leg hanging off the bed touching the floor at my side. This way if I have to move fast I feel I’m one step closer.”

He didn’t smile. There was absolutely no humor in his words.

“Weren’t you the one that said you wanted five kids?” I asked.

“I changed my mind. After this one, we’re done. I want Trinity back.”

Again, complete seriousness. Poor guy looked lost. And it was the best damn thing to witness. Within four months of having Liam, Trinity was pregnant again. And this time she was cranky as hell. Everyone noticed it, but she directed all that aggravation toward the man she said was to blame. And the rest of us loved to witness his hell.

“Go home, Chase,” I told him and he looked as if he wanted to argue. “Stop at the store and pick up every flavor of ice cream they got,” I told him. “Tell her she’s beautiful and rub her feet.”

“I do that already,” he whined. “I tell her she’s beautiful, and no other woman has ever looked as amazing as her. I tell her I love her and that she is my world, but she is like the exorcist.”

“Well it’s your job to take it. Let her growl and complain and just take it,” I told him. “Because at the end of the day you just need to remember one thing.” He looked at me like I was about to give him the best piece of advice. I almost felt bad about the fact that I had nothing reassuring to say.
“What?” he asked and I cracked a smile, almost talking myself out of taking the chance at being an asshole. Then I thought about the fact that had the roles been reversed he would have jumped at the chance.
“You are to blame for the state she is in.”
He narrowed his eyes at me. “And the rest of us guys are loving that it’s you and not us being tortured.”

“You’re an asshole,” he mumbled as he turned around and walked off toward his truck. I laughed the entire drive home.”
1 likes
“You are so much more than I bargained for,” I confessed, which gained her attention. “I knew I wanted to know you, that I had to. There was just something about you that no matter how hard I tried to shake it wouldn’t dissipate. But never in a million years did I realize I would fall so hard.”

I let my thumb trail lightly over her lip. The wound was healing and was less sore but it still angered me that she had to face that night.
“I love you,” I said as my gaze wandered back to meet hers. I could see the unshed tears that formed in her eyes as she smiled up at me.
“Not just because you’re carrying my baby, but that was the turning point that made me realize the love I had for you. It was the moment I truly understood just how much I want you in my life. I want it all with you, the house, the babies, the growing old together and bickering about what to watch on Sunday night television.”

She laughed as she blinked and the tears ran along her cheeks.

“I love you,” I repeated. “And I love this baby,” I assured her as I rested my hand against her stomach.

“I love you,” she said in a whisper as her tears continued to fall. “And I want all those things too. But just so we’re clear, I get to control what we watch on Sunday nights.”
I didn’t argue; how could I when she wore that smile? She was happy, so fucking happy. And that was all I wanted. It was what I craved. Her smile, her laughter, it was as if those were the only things of importance with the acceptance of her safety, because never again would anyone hurt her or my child. That was a promise.”
0 likes