Start by marking “Rock's Redemption (Insurgents MC, #8)” as Want to Read:
Rock's Redemption (Insurgents MC, #8)

Rock's Redemption

(Insurgents MC #8)

Rock is the ripped, handsome Sergeant-At-Arms for the Insurgents MC. Being one of the club’s officers, women clamor to share his bed. The biker’s more than willing to oblige as long as it’s a short-time hookup; long-term relationship is not part of his vocabulary.

He’s only been in love once—a long time ago—and the end result was shattering. He learned his lesson: keep his
Published October 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rock's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock's Redemption

Amy
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rock’s Redemption
Chiah Wilder
4 stars

So I love this series by Chiah and Rock is no exception.

The Sergeant At Arms is a hard man. His past drives his future. You get a great look into that past at the beginning of the story. Its not an easy past for that matter .. either of the characters. However, the night that changed his life is forever is burned into Rock's memories. Never again. The Insurgents MC keeps him in check and keeps his anger and feelings in check. Loss is what he believes love lea
Wednesday Stanley
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it
So I have been a fan of Mrs. Wilder's from the beginning. In fact I have been with this series ever since it started with Hawk's book. This has been one of my go-to series. I have watched as Mrs. Wilder has developed her character's more and each story has gotten better than the last. I love each and everyone of these character's even though there are a few that I love more than other's. I was really excited when I saw that Rock was getting his own book.

Look as I just said I was excited when I s
JoAnna G
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Trigger warnings**
I have read all the books in this series and loved them all so far hands down. I love this author too. This book though I liked it and the writing is good but there was just something that set me adrift. I could not feel their compassion o. I got their lust. There was a niggling feeling for him when he was around her, only he didn’t know her and why he felt that way. We get their back story and for Rock, I felt for him. His world was turned upside down. He didn’t want to love
Marie
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series since the beginning and each book gets better and better. They each have more than enough suspense, love, loyalty, and hotness to keep me coming back for more. Each book is a standalone but trust me once you read one you are going to want to read them all. This one is about Rock,the Sergeant At Arms for the Insurgents MC, and he is a hard man due to his past. He doesn't trust other than his brothers and he never lets women get too close. He had his heart broken and isn't ...more
LLEP  Book Blog
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am disappointed that this is the first book I have read of Chiah's but I will go back and read the others as this one is so good. It has all the right elements:- badass bikers, a potential rival club war, hot sex scenes, a problem or two and solutions.
Roche or Rock, as he is now called, is an officer in the Insurgents MC, the sergeant at arms. He is loyal and loving.
Clotille, a girl Roche grew up with, finds herself in a sticky situation and needs help.
The chemistry between these two character
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the eighth book in the Insurgents series, and the second one which I have read. This is about Rock who is the Sergeant-At-Arms for the MC, and Clotille, who is wealthy and spoilt. These two have loved each other for years and when they dramatically torn apart, and Rock ends up in prison, that seemed to be the end for them. But is it?? Now Rock is out of prison, Clotille is back in his life, but can he forgive her and move on? You really need to read this for yourself!
This book is full of
Carrie Gubish
Oct 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Blah

I really didn't care for this book at all. I thought the slave thing was dumb. I couldn't stand her. After everything her mother did to her she goes with that guy so her mother can live the life she is accustomed to same with her brother. She says it's also for her ###. But she had other options. Plus she is selfish for not telling him. She was waiting for him to be so in love with her then she will tell him. Also I really didn't feel any connection between them. I feel like he did care some
Le Ann Foster
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4 stars!

From the start I had a hard time getting into Rocks and Clotille story. The first few chapters it was getting to know the past and present of the characters. While reading this book it was difficult to know when it was Rocks thoughts and then Clotille thoughs because it would run together. If you can get past that then you will see what these two has went through to be with each other. There a suspense, teist, turn and even
Whispers From
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Not one of my favorites

Rock was born in Louisiana and was from the wrong side of the tracks. Clotille was rich but her mother beat her. Rock and Clotille meet and became friends until high school. On graduation night, they have sex. When Rock gets home he finds his mom dead and his dad drunk with the knife in his hand. He almost beats him to death. Rock goes to jail and his dad is convicted of the death of his wife.
He gets out of jail and joins the Insurgents MC. They agree to do bodyguard duty
Karen Bullock
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
While this story was an utter flop for me ( uppity rich girl snubs down and dirty poor biker), I thoroughly enjoyed this entire series and have enjoyed the ride with the boys/men of the Insurgents Motorcycle Club. It appears this may not the last book, so while I look forward to the other stories that may follow, I will remember these were some quite spectacular and hard headed men. A most enjoyable story telling and done by a very creative mind. Thank you to the author for filling my nights wit ...more
Jeni Clancy
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chiah can do no wrong when she is writing her MC Men! Rock and Clotille petty much prove my point from the beginning to end of their story! The Insurgent MC Romance Series was my introduction into MC Romance back in 2015 and I have been hooked in this genre ever since! But I have to say I am completely over the moon that Chiah Wilder continues to give more men their own books in this series to this day as I love each and every one of them...and you will too!
Angela
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Rock and Clotille's story, the way it went back to the beginning when their relationship started, as well as the current issues that they're facing now. It's full of action, suspense, angst, heartbreak, deceit, betrayal, and intriguing twists that you'll never see coming. This was a fantastic story, and great addition to this awesome series.

I definitely recommend this book, series, and author.
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is my favorite in this series so far. Rock and Clotille have a past and their paths cross in the present, it isn’t pretty. Rock stands with his MC and Clotille has definitely changed. She doesn’t want him to know just how far she has fell. These two have a rough road ahead of them but together they can withstand anything. Awesome read.
Stephanie Beasley
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rock's Redemption: Insurgents MC

I wasn't sure I would like this book.. Rock was not one I have liked for some reason. He kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn't fond of His woman either & know she hide important things from him for 12 years really made me dislike her even more. But in the end.. I found a way to enjoy their story. I recommend all the stories in this series. I can't wait to see what happens next in the storyline.
Lakeisha
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Family troubles

This story in the Insurgents MC series took me on one hell of a emotional roller coaster. I just loved Rock right from the start. He was such a mans man but with a sweet side. Clotille almost had me not liking her because of the life choices she made, but at the same time I fully understood what she had to do. Great book
Rebecca
After all these years he sees the one woman who held his heart but where he sees her and in the state he sees her in is disturbing he can't believe she would be reduced to this.

will Rock try and save and what is Clotille hiding from after all these years, and when he finds out what will he do will they get a happy ever after. it's hot sexy hot.
Cherry
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful!

Why was Throttle and Kimber left out of the conversation there towards the end? And were they invited to the first party 🎉 they had at there new house? Everyone else was there. Great read and had a nice twist. I liked how it worked with the 2 main characters. I really liked the whole series. Everyone has there own issues and they had each other.
Julie Jackson
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Judy
I enjoyed this addition to this series. I loved the New Orleans scenes, history and background. Spells, gris-gris, suspense, angst and a sexy Cajun man speaking french drew me totally into the book. Loved the dysfunctional family drama on both sides. I didn't care much for Clothille but the story was still strong for me. Rich characters, great descriptions of the location and interesting historical facts about a city I love. A great second chance romance about teenage lovers who find each other ...more
josie Felton
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spicy hot......

Well I have to say that this was another great book. I love the way Chiah's plots are so different. You have the returning characters and lots of new ones. This Cajun special was emotional, hot, spicy, and steamy. Loved it.
Danena Freeman
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was a great read. It has great characters and a story line full of action and some surprise twist that will keep you reading. Love this series. Rated very good
Ronda Thayer
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very Good!

I really loved this book! I'm in love with Rock! Clotille is not my favorite person in this series. I really enjoyed this book. I love Chiah Wilder!
Jeanette Kelley
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read!

This one has a lot of secrets that have been hidden for to many years and when they come out people will never be the same!
Tesia Hairston
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Love a story with big men on bad bikes. This series gets better with each book. Don't ever stop keep up the good work
Stephanie Dalton
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My escape from reality! Love MC Series books, and this one is one of the best!
Debbie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

What a great series!!! I just absolutely loved this book and I can't wait to read the next one!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Tina
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
no spoilers... good story
Lustful Literature
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

Josie's Review 4.5 STARS

This book was a bit different than the others in this series. It had less to do with the MC and more to do with the Rock and Clotille’s lives. I loved how the author introduced us to these characters. We see them at a very early age in the prologue and we get to see the connection they have. This book was filled with secrets, lies, betrayals, murder and second chances. When I started this book I was instantly pulled into Rock’s charms and Clotille’s selfless sacrifice.

Ro
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rock grew up in a very messed up family life. Only his mother loved him for himself, that is, until he met a little girl named, Clotille Boucher. They forged a friendship that seemed strong, but as they grew up, he became attracted to her, and it scared her, so she started ignoring him. Before they finished High School though, she confessed her true feelings, and he believed that he had everything that he could ever want. Until he goes home to a nightmare, that led him to doing time in prison. N ...more
Renee Entress
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, deceit, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC, #1)
Jax's Dilemma (Insurgents MC, #2)
Chas's Fervor (Insurgents MC, #3)
Axe's Fall (Insurgents MC #4)
Banger's Ride (Insurgents MC #5)
Jerry's Passion: Insurgents MC 6 (Insurgents MC #6)
Throttle’s Seduction (Insurgents MC #7)

This is Clotille and Rock‘s story. Rock is all about a short term ho
Chiah Wilder writes about rough, sexy men who know how to treat their women.

Always a lover of books, she began writing at a young age and continued through college with collections of short stories. Figuring she had to grow up and get a “real” job, her writing was placed on the back burner.

Her love of reading has always been center front in her life. Chiah’s love of bad boys both in and out of fic

Insurgents MC (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC #1)
  • Jax's Dilemma (Insurgents MC #2)
  • Chas's Fervor (Insurgents MC #3)
  • Axe's Fall (Insurgents MC #4)
  • Banger's Ride (Insurgents MC, #5)
  • Jerry's Passion (Insurgents MC, #6)
  • Throttle's Seduction (Insurgents MC, #7)
  • Outlaw Xmas (Insurgents MC #10)
  • Wheelie's Challenge (Insurgents MC, #11)
  • Insurgents MC Romance Series (Insurgents MC, #5-8)