Start by marking “Jack's Punishment (The Copper Horse, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Jack's Punishment (The Copper Horse, #2.1)

Jack's Punishment

(The Copper Horse #2.1)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
This is NOT a standalone story. You need to read The Copper Horse: Fear and Pride for context.This story is set during the events described in Pride and focuses on a side character.

All Jack wanted was to do right by Copper, Master Erik’s ponyboy. Seeing Copper so miserable, Jack tried to help him escape the mansion, but they got caught in the act, and now Jack is sent to t
Published October 24th 2016 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Jack's Punishment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jack's Punishment

Judith
4.5 Stars.

Well,this was a hot quickie.

Can't be read on it's own but if you've read The Copper Horse: Fear (Zombie Gentlemen)
And The Copper Horse: Pride this is a must read.

I absolutely loved Jack in those two books and loved him even more here.When an attempt to escape with Copper goes wrong Jack has to be punished.And what a punishment it is....
He's sent to the kitchen with the hot cook,Mr Fry.Mmmm,a sexy,tattooed cook parading around in his leather apron with not much on underneath.

Now Jack ha
Ele
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

~4.5 stars~

This is not a standalone. You have to read The Copper Horse:Fear and The Copper Horse:Pride first.

This review might contain mild spoilers for the first two books in the series.

This hot little May/December story features two secondary characters from The Copper Horse series: Mr. Fry, the cook of the Dal estate, and Jack, the stable boy.

Remember the night when Jack tried to "save" Reuben but got caught in the act? We all know what happened to Copper (insert saddest face ever). We also
Sheziss
So that's what happened to pony-caretaker Jack as a punishment for elping in Copper‘ attemp to escape ^^.

So glad to have read this so the wait for the third instalment is not that hard :P .

*****

The story ends at 67%.
Chris
Nov 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Short and sweet - expected a little more "nasty" given this series, but not disappointed... really looking forward to book 3 !
K.A. Merikan
Oct 22, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: gay, erotica, mine
"Jack's Punishment" a Copper Horse short story (goes after The Copper Horse: Pride) is now available on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M67J4F5/

All Jack wanted to do right by Copper, Master Erik’s ponyboy. Seeing Copper so miserable, Jack tried to help him escape the mansion, but they got caught in the act, and now Jack is sent to the kitchen to help the cook, Mr. Fry as punishment. But Mr. Fry has other plans for the young man he’s waited to get into his hands for quite a while.

Genre: M/
Cadiva
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
ETA: Me here in March 2017 commenting again regarding this series. I've reread it subsequently and have to say that my ratings have all gone up a star. The pony play element of this really does work and puppy play has become (in the last 12 months after much more reading of it) a particular favourite kink of mine now.

The bloody zombies though, you can still keep them!
Georgina Parkin
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I'm fanning myself hahaha that barely ever happens
Jewel
Dec 07, 2016 marked it as to-read
Smutty Elf is smutty and gifted me this book! Thank you, Smutty Elf!!
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot quick read!!
Ariadna
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a v. short (about 8,000 words) story about Jack dealing with consequences from something he did in Book 2.

I liked that we got to see more aspects to who Jack is, his needs, and desires. The story's sweeter than would expect for a story from this 'verse. We get to find out a little bit more about the comings and goings in Erik's household from his staff's POV--which as cool.

TL;DR: A neat palate cleanser after finishing TCH: Pride that mixes sexy times with a dollop of adorableness.
Em
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I picked up this extremely hot little freebie only this morning (available free for a 24 hr period only, grab it while you can!) and had to read it straightaway. Mr. Fry with his big muscles and deep sexy voice is a new guilty pleasure of mine. Please let there be more of him and Jack at some stage in the future?
Katrin Davidson
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm glad the very cute character of Jack, got his own short. The Mr Fry was a bit wishy washy for me, Up until now you didn't realise Jack even felt a liking for him.

Only read, if you following the Cooper horse trilogy.
Ifrah
Dec 26, 2016
~Melissa~
Sep 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

The Copper Horse (5 books)
  • The Copper Horse: Fear (Zombie Gentlemen) (The Copper Horse, #1)
  • The Copper Horse: Pride (The Copper Horse, #2)
  • The Copper Horse: Love (The Copper Horse #3)
  • The Copper Horse Ponyplay Box Set + The Stablegirl (gay dark romance)