Start by marking “Rash Decisions” as Want to Read:
Rash Decisions

Rash Decisions

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Julia Ferris had it all: a loving a boyfriend, a glamorous city, and a high paying job. What more could a girl want? She’d ask you, “What if all those things weren’t what you wanted … ever?”

Julia’s life has always been defined by everyone around her, but one day she makes the rash decision to finally live life for herself, and it all started with a pair of shoes. Now it be
Published February 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rash Decisions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rash Decisions

Michelle
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo heading_zpszwntjevb.png

Rash Decisions by Alex Rosa is a modern fresh take on a young woman’s quest on self-discovery. With Rosa’s detailed writing, she engages readers to embark along on a journey with the heroine, Julia Ferris as she ventures off to a new city where a new job awaits for her. Like many millennials of today, Julia is not only tackling this new job venture but also will be exploring the many things life throws at her including the unexpected. And s
Melanie
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was an entertaining read. Julia was strong willed and wanted to do her own thing. Packed up and moved to start over. Troy was use to having things his way and not having to deal with someone else while working. These two together was amusing, fun, sexy and lots of chemistry. Then you add in Noah, sexy NYPD cop. Things start to get a bit messy and people start to get jealous and everything becomes more interesting.
Renee
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was cute, sweet and a delicious slow burn

I really liked this book. It had so many good feels in it and lots of great imagery. I really liked it and can't wait for more from this author.
Sara
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
I have mixed emotions on this one. I gave the book 4 stars because overall it was a good story with enough feels and nice surprises that I wanted to get to the HEA that I felt I deserved. Why do I say deserved? Because this was honestly one of the hardest books I have ever read. Not because it wasn’t good. It was. It was really good. But, the plot was tricky and I really had to work at liking these characters at times. Let me explain (without giving anything away, of course)…

First we have
Rebecca Lorraine
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very reminiscent of The Hating Game.
Susan
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4****
Arc received and reviewed for 2 Girls & Their Kindles Blog.

This was a fun little romance, highly enjoyable.

Julia Ferris is in funk so to speak, she's had enough and decides to throw caution to the wind and leave everything behind to start a new job in a different city.
She wants to do something for herself despite what everyone else thinks.

Troy Dillinger has a job he loves, he feels threatened when he hears of a new employee coming to work for the company. He decides he needs to know
Brigitte
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Rash Decisions is about new beginnings. New beginnings are not always what they are cracked up to be.

Julia is a Designer who works for her father's company. She is successful. She has everything she could ask for but, she is not given the opportunities to make her own decisions. She feels smothered and makes a rash decision. She buys a ticket from California to New York, after buying a new pair of shoes! Working for her uncle will give her the independence that she craves.

Troy is an Architect
Amy Shelton
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Overall, a good read with interesting characters that provide for a good story line.

I really wanted to love this story, but there was something about it that kept me from doing so. At times I struggled to find myself wanting to read the story and felt more forced. Other times, I found myself getting lost in it.

There was a little too much for my liking about the shoes and their importance in Julia’s life and I found myself getting bored
Samantha Bilodeau
*3.5 Stars

I like Troy and Julia together and think it has been fun seeing them fight with each other while they fought their attraction to one another. The way they toy with each other adds a real element of fun.

Lizzy is a sweet addition, but I feel like her age must have changed a few times because she is referred to as a "toddler" once or twice (a 7-year-old isn't a toddler), and her appendages are referred to as chubby in a toddler way several times, while otherwise she sounds like her actual
Esly
Dec 29, 2016
Veronica Caro
Feb 27, 2018
Rebecca
May 29, 2018
Lee
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2017
Alex Rosa
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fallon Brennan
Feb 16, 2017
Anna K
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I really love Alex’s writing style and this is another one of her powerful creations. Julia and Troy are just so sweet and I loved reading about their story. Their banter and sexual tension was really funny and HOT to read.

I really, really liked Rash Decisions. It is a sweet and funny story about how two people fall in love in spite of their difficulties and the things life threw their way.
Alex ♈
Chelly
Debra
Marissa Adkins
Dec 15, 2016
Alex Rosa lives in San Diego, California. When she isn’t scouring city parks or cafe’s to write she is more than likely trying to convince her friends to join her on her next adventure. A sufferer of wanderlust, she is always looking for a new mountain to climb, a canyon to hike, or a plane to board. Her resume consists of coroner, to working at a zoo, and most recently as an executive assistant, ...more
More about Alex Rosa