Start by marking “The Hunter's Trophy: Horror Short Story” as Want to Read:
The Hunter's Trophy: Horror Short Story

The Hunter's Trophy: Horror Short Story

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
HALLOWEEN IS THE TIME FOR HUNTING AND BLOOD…

Tracey has tracked other students in her local High school, a hunting ground she’s used for years as part of her father’s training. Trophies are proof of her success. In the past, she’s collected easy items like personal possessions and locks of hair. But now, she’s been informed it’s time to up the prize.

Her newest mark is Ash
Published October 21st 2016 by Wise Apple Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Hunter's Trophy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hunter's Trophy

D.B.
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Creeptastic and awesome, this is the perfect little touch of horror for Halloween. Check it out!
Nancee Cain
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you like Stephen King, grab this quick, chilling read. More than once I gulped and looked around at the noises in my house while reading. When my cat jumped up on the bed, I nearly came unglued because the author's descriptions are that good! The ending has a twist I didn't see coming and I'm terrified I'll be thinking about this book in the dead of the night for a long time!
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
If you are into horror things like I am... then look no further. This short story kept me on my toes the entire time. It is full of WTF moments and head scratchers. Just when you think you figured out why and how our young heroine is messed up she surprises you even more.

Pushing the boundaries between paranormal and seriesl killer genre this quick paced read will not get you through unscathed.
Karen Clark
Nov 12, 2016
Diana
marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2016
Amanda
marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2016
M.V. Freeman lives in North Alabama. Fueled by coffee, workouts, fresh food, she gravitates toward stories of determined heroines and anti-heroes who push the boundaries as they both fight to find their light in the dark.

M.V. is represented by Victoria Lea from The Aponte Literary Agency.

More about M.V. Freeman