Start by marking “Rage Of Angels (Cain #2)” as Want to Read:
Rage Of Angels (Cain #2)

Rage Of Angels

(Cain #2)

Elias never saw it coming. The deception had been flawless. He had looked into the dark eyes of his half-brother Qaylin. The torrent of anger and rage rose from the dark abyss of his soul at what this bastard had done. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before or since… A million times a million Cains screamed across the Heavens. Their voices echoed in his head demand ...more
Published October 24th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rage Of Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rage Of Angels

Maria
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never has a series had me so captivated by it's richness of story and twist on a age old premise. It takes the the reader on a rollercoaster ride thru the ages, touching on technology, spirituality, biblical references, including the creation of heaven and hell.
Yes it starts with the love of a man for a woman...but trust me it is so much more. You are taken on a journey of good vs. evil. It is about the lengths a person would go to right a wrong and perhaps enact it with some vengeance.
Trust me
Barbara
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You know how most of the time the squeal never lives up to the original movie, or at times when a book ends on a cliffie the next book just doesn't quite measure up? Well that is not the case here. Just WOW. I think I was even more blown away with Cain - Rage of Angels (book 2) than I was Cain - Sins of the Father. I have to admit I honestly didn't see how this book could top the first one but amazingly it has - at least for me. Not only in the story-line but in the mechanics of the book. I am n ...more
Missy Harton
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing

"This ONE would challenge Lucifer and be the catalyst for the next war of the angels..."

I've been eagerly anticipating this release...the wait was worth it! 5 RAGING STARS! What an AMAZING follow up to Cain Sins of the Father (which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND be read first)! Author Elias Raven masterfully draws you into his mind. He brings to life his characters with his descriptive words; connecting and engaging the reader. No matter what genera you prefer; the elements of poetic verse, biblical undert
Anna Pulla
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless, truly blown away.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a true book wh@re, but up until now I could never get into reading thrillers or paranormal. However Elias Raven created his interpretation of Cain and Abel, which pulled me in and I could not put it down.

The ongoing battle of modern day of good and evil - with appearances by monks, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Lucifer himself.

The story is fast paced and beautifully written. The poems at the beginning of each chapter entwines a bit
Rin
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW

Parker and Genevieve get on the plane, so she could go home and get her belongings and tell her family that she is getting married. Elias is standing outside the plane, feeling like he'll never see her again but every precaution had been put into action. Unbeknownst to Elias, Parker is being disarmed of his gun by non other than Qaylin, "Elias half brother," Genevieve is texting Elias and looking out the airplane window say goodbye. When the plane takes off, they aren't on it anymore. The ne
Cyndi
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this series can not wait for the next book. This novel was masterfully written. I was on the edge of my seat nearly the entire time trying to work out the twist and turns that were being laid out in front of me. Connecting the dots drawing on theories I have not studied and researched in years just to to have another corkscrew twist added, as I thought I had figured it out.
Tina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I didn't want to put this down! The story has me enthralled and I can't wait to see what happens next in book 3!
Kim
Oct 29, 2016 added it
How do I begin? First it started with Cain – Sins of the Father and I was blown away with that story of eternal love and Heaven and Hell. Wow!! Just Wow! And then the waiting for this book began. When it finally landed in my Kindle I immediately started reading. Was the plot easy to follow? Well if you can keep up with all the twist and turns and mysteries of this of this story, then yes it was easy to follow. The plot line for this book is the oldest story in biblical history, but Elias Raven m ...more
Christy
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!! 5 star and so much more!

Elias Raven I am so impressed with book 2! This book is so well written. The storyline and every character has a story of their own. The suspense kept me reading and not wanting to put it down. I'm very excited to read more of Elias, Genevieve, all the characters in Rage of Angels. This series would make a fantastic movie! You don't want to miss reading this series!
Sherry  Morris
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must read

I loved reading this continuation of Cain, the pictures and poems are a bonus and further helped me to visualize the story being told. In my opinion this story is beautifully written so much that I felt like I was a part of Elias Cains team. I highly recommend reading this book and look forward to reading the next book this author writes.
Michelle
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Elias Raven does not disappoint in his story telling. Cain – Rage of Angels grabbed my attention from the very beginning, and left me wanting more at the end. This series is one of the most thrilling that I have read in a long time, and I can’t wait for Elias to continue with Cain’s story. A MUST READ!
Cate
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read., this book blows my mind with the way its weaves you into the story. I cannot wait to reward the next instalment.
Steluta Moscalu
Jun 24, 2018
Sharon Johnson
Jan 19, 2017
April
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this continuation of the Cain series! This story picks up right where book one left off. It will grip you from page one, keep your heart pounding till the end and leave you craving more. I can't wait for book three to see where this series takes me next.
Patti Cortez-bell
Nov 15, 2016
Christine Baker
Feb 09, 2019
Lynn Wolff
Jun 11, 2018
Stacy Stewart
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Cain series and it did not disappoint. Whereas the first book was about the love story between Elias and Genevieve—this book focused on Elias getting control of his power and taking on his brother Qaylin and Lucifer. His motivation was Genevieve and Parker.

The book was so action packed and suspenseful and the way Mr. Raven writes is in such a way that you feel like you are in the story as well. The story flowed beautifully and in a poetic way. I do hope that this ser
Theresa
rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2018
Nov 06, 2016
Amber
Nov 16, 2016
Elias Raven
Nov 17, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Adrienne Krueger
Sep 17, 2017
Crystal Felicia
Oct 14, 2017

Cain (2 books)
  • Sins Of The Father (Cain #1)
“Well, as you American’s say, time to pee in his cheerios,” I said laughing.” 0 likes