Start by marking “Infamous” as Want to Read:
Infamous

Read Book

Infamous

(Infamous #1)

Justine Montgomery, daughter of a divorced beauty queen and TV magnate, is a tabloid disaster after her infamous sex tape. She’s so desperate to help save her family’s home she turns to her deal-making dad. Can she prove to him she’s cut out for a career in television or will she lose it all?

Sawyer has his own past and a successful career is his only goal. Seeing Justine f
Published December 14th 2016 by Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Infamous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infamous

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Infamous
Author – Lori Sizemore
Series – N/A
Publication Date – December 14, 2016
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Type – StandAlone
Rating – 4.25 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
How many times do we hear of “Sex Tapes” being leaked? Or the TV show “How the Internet Ruined My Life”…how something so innocent (at least secret) when you trust someone…can ruin your life as you know it.

This is what happens to Justine
Natalie The Biblioholic
A sex tape was what made Justine Montgomery into a household name, fodder for the tabloids, and in a word... INFAMOUS. Desperate to save her mother's home, she asks her father for help and he makes her a deal: he'll pay off the mortgage if she co-produces a day-time talk show. Easy peasy. Or maybe not.

Sawyer had turned his rough beginnings into a stable life for himself. He's career-driven and successful. And he's definitely not interested in babysitting the boss's daughter on his latest show. N
Dianne
The life of the rich and famous, or in Justine’s case the INFAMOUS. So maybe Justine has made some bad decisions in life, but with role models like her TV magnate father and her beauty queen mother, I’m thinking she is lucky to be sane! Oh, and she has an ex-boyfriend spreading their most intimate moments with the world in living color and full action glory. When she finds her mother has dug herself into almost a million dollars’ worth of debt, she runs to her father to beg for his financial hel ...more
Books Laid Bare
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have one problem with this review and that is where to start.
There is so much that could be said that being able to filter through not only how I feel about the story but what is fair to divulge is taking a little more time than I thought.
Justine is a feisty character, fully aware of the impact that the sex tape that is now her ex leaked to the media, she isn’t ashamed, after all why should she…he made it without her knowing anything about it. Now, personally I would have been a lot more both
Erryn Barratt
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Hit or Miss (an audio review)

I really wanted to like this book. Truly, I did.

First of all, there were production problems. Lines were repeated. Once, an entire paragraph was repeated. This is really poor editing production. I realize these are big projects, but more care should have been taken. It happened at least six times – after that, I stopped counting.

The narrator, David James, had an appropriate voice for the book. He was good with the female characters, made an effort at differentiation,
Rebecca Austin
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Justine Montgomery has a scandalous past with a sex tape that catapulted her into every home. Her dad, Daniel, owns a television company and her mom, Thea was once Miss Beauty America. When bad decisions force her mom to sell their family home Justine turns to her dad for help getting a job.

When Daniel offers Justine a job co-producing a TV talk show with Eric Sawyer he assumes she will not last a week. But Daniel is covering his bases and has Justine agree to other stipulations if she fails and
Natalie Rowe
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the author of this book for providing me with a free copy in return for an honest review.

Infamous follows Justine, a media personality known for her film company owning father and ex-beauty queen mother. Things have not been going great for Justine since a sex tape of her leaked when she was just out of school. She can now no longer hold down a job and always has the media on her tail waiting for her next screw up.
When her father makes a deal with her and allows her to take on a pr
Theresa
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first story by Lori Sizemore. After this, I look forward to reading more! I started reading this, and I didn't want to put it down! It had me interested and invested very quickly, and I was rooting for Justine throughout.

There is a lot going on in this story, between Justine and her relationships with her parents and Sawyer. There were other secondary characters who added much to the story as well, and I wanted to violently hurt the villain. All the people in this story are flawed wit
Pamela Devereux
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crazy

Justine's life has been crazy. Her mother is in debt and her father wants to control her life. In order to get her mother out of debt, she goes to work for her father. Sawyer is a producer and from the moment she walks by, she starts crawling into his heart. Sawyer knows her father wants him to watch out for her. Her father also wants her to fail. Craziness ensues. Traveling across the country looking for a woman to co-host the show and then finding her. Anarchy happens at the first taping.
Cyrene Olson
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Uncaged Book Reviews:

I really enjoyed Infamous. It was a fresh, enjoyable read with the perfect amount of conflict, resolution, and romance. Lor had me rooting for Justine and Sawyer the whole way through.

Anyone who loves a lighthearted romance will love Infamous. It has enough real emotion and depth to keep you turning the pages, and gives enough laughs to keep you going through the conflicts. Reviewed by Mercedes

Full review at UncagedBooks.com
Mary  Allen
Thanks, I won this thru Goodreads. I enjoyed this book, has a good character line up, and a really good story. The book gives the impression you reap what you soul.
Helen
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lori Sizemore is a new to me author and I did enjoy this story of a scared little rich girl Justine who puts scandal behind her and makes it work for herself, she is the daughter of Daniel Montgomery the head of a TV production company he is very manipulating and does make Justine’s life very hard at times but he does love her and so does her mother Thea they divorced when Justine was young I loved Thea and now Justine is determined to make something of her life and prove that she is more than j ...more
Marsha
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. This book is full of drama to the point of making you wonder what else can happen- in a good way. The chemistry between the main characters is wonderful. I enjoyed how the two main characters showed strength by dealing with their past. Over all a solid book.
Michelle
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, 5-star-read, arc
Justine Montgomery, daughter of famous people had a sex tape that caused problems for her. Finding out that they were about to lose the family home Justine wants to help her mother. She contacts her father and they make a deal that Justine has to accept in order to save her childhood home. She meets Eric Sawyer at a job her father offers her co-producing a talk show with Sawyer.

The chemistry between Justine and Sawyer was awesome and the characters were well crafted. I loved the humor and sexy
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Oh My Goodness I seriously loved this book! Solid 4.5 stars.

Believable, charismatic and entertaining! This storyline is not one you would run across that often and I love that. It is written as realistically as I can imagine. After all I am not familiar with the lifestyles of the rich and famous but I could see that this is how it might go down.

This story is told from the alternating viewpoints of Justine and Sawyer. I love, love, love reading from the viewpoint of the protagonists. Both of them
Melanie (Paperback Darling)
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“She shouldn’t have kissed him, it only confirmed the oh-my-god incredible thing that happened whenever he touched her. This kiss now made the decision before her mean too much. How could she go to her father and make the right choice? All she wanted was to run away. Or run closer, play with the fire just a bit. How did she manage to make a disaster of everything she tried to do?” – Infamous by Lori Sizemore

(I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.)

Justine Montgomery’s
Rachel
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Original review posted on my blog From Ink to Paper

I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

What else is there to say but I really loved this book. I was hooked from the start. I was interested to see where the story went and how it would develop as it went on. I personally like that it was a romance novel, but not quite your typical one. There was more to the story than normal and some growth for the characters as they went along.

I really like Justine and Sawyer, I thou
Rachel
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it

When I read the description for Infamous by Lori Sizemore I was definitely interested. It sounded like the perfect book to curl up with and be entertained. So what did I think...

Justine is a strong and likeable character and I thought that with Sawyer they made a great team. Their interactions were fiery and fun and I really enjoyed reading the story from both of their points of view. Justine grows as a character and becomes more responsible as she tries to prove to her father that she can stick
Ella (The Story Collector)
After a sex-tape scandal, Justine Montgomery has become infamous. Determined to prove herself, she takes a job at her father's entertainment company, partnered up with the attractive and mysterious Sawyer. Fighting against her unsupportive father, stalker ex-boyfriend and scandalous past, Justine and Sawyer must battle the odds to make their relationship work - business and personal.

Following the structure of classic women's contemporary romance, Infamous is well-written and entertaining. The ch
TDCbookreviews
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lori-sizemore
Justine has never be ashamed of the sextape; it was done without her knowing, and it was with her at-the-time boyfriend. Big deal. Except the world won't move on.
When she tries to get her father to help her out with a new job, he decides to blackmail her into staying with his big TV producing company instead. She gets paired with the up and comer, Sawyer, who just wants this pain-in-the-ass of a woman gone.... until he doesn't.

A cute read, overall. You can't help but love Sawyer, and the relat
Jo
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I confess that I was in two minds about this book for a little while. The machinations between Justine and her father as well as Sawyer and Justine's father just appeared to be overly convoluted. And I didn't always find it to be easy to follow.

And Justine was an odd character. Here is a girl who has survived a sex tape scandal with her head held high. Has dealt with a sleazy ex. She is a strong character. And yet, I didn't think that how she dealt with her father necessarily reflected that str
Knockin' Books
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I normally avoid romances about celebrities. It usually just feels terribly...redundant. Been there, done that, you know? But I’m really glad I didn’t let my usual bias keep me from reading this book, because overall, it was highly enjoyable. Full review on the blog: http://www.knockinbooks.com/reviews/i...
Landra Graf
Betty Burgess
Jan 30, 2017
Nicole
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book, Justine is trying to get past the scandal that has become her life. She's now partnered up with Eric Sawyer while working on a TV show. Sawyer has a rough and tumble past, but he's managed to be successful and make something of himself. While he's not jumping for joy at being partnered with Justine, he's not exactly opposed to it either, especially since there's a caveat for him if Justine fails. The chemistry between Justine and Sawyer is a surprise, but I like them together. ...more
Beth Rhodes
Cynthia Daniel
Rhiannon
Melly Mel
May 02, 2017
Lori Sizemore writes sexy and snarky romantic comedy. She adores all things story and geeks out about craft books, writing classes, and how-to blog posts daily.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her family, playing video games, or crocheting. Sometimes all three at once, as she’s a master multi-tasker.

She loves to read a good book, in any genre, but her favorite is romance. Find her

Infamous (2 books)