Start by marking “Remember” as Want to Read:
Remember

Read Book

Remember

We are what our hearts have adopted. Wednesday Marilyn's heart has adopted coldness, and her impending betrothal does little to warm it. An aristocrat raised in a gothic home, between a neglectful mother, and an eccentric father, she's long stopped looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. Just when it seems like there is no hope, she meets Zach. He changes everythin ...more
Published October 19th 2016 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember

Richard Kiefer
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rin Haven's style is reminiscent of Edgar Allen Poe/Tim Burton. Remember is darkly beautiful, with passages that nail brilliance to the wall for the reader to relish. If I were to critique anything, it would be that it would have made a great full length novel, although as a novella, it's wonderful too. Darkness abounds, and, in this case at least, the darkness is as illuminating as the light. I don't believe in giving away the plot in my reviews, but I strongly suggest you read a few sample pag ...more
David Kirkus
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everbody
"Remember" by Rin Haven is one of the best fictional stories I've read in a long time. Not a very long read, and worth every page! Expect to be completely engaged throughout the entire work from start to finish, especially if you're into quick paced, intense, and utterly captivating literature.

Haven does an excellent job putting a personal touch on each one of the characters, and includes seemingly intricate details about each of them as well. At times the imagery is so strong that you'd almost
Joanie Chevalier
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this young writer's story. It was dark, yet full of hope. It was fantasy, yet full of real-life situations. There was love, loss and the yearning of a connection and a bonding with others, whether human or otherwise. It's a beautiful story that had me thinking long after I finished. It's a very insightful look on life from a person so young. (And the editing was superb.) I believe this author will go far. Don't give up on writing, author Rin Haven, readers need you in the world!
Anna
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great youth read. A little fantasy and a little dark. I have a Little Free Library so I read it first and then put it out. It went right away and hasn't been back. Books are typically shared if they are good. Thanks for the goodreads win!
Peter Clark
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic, video review coming Friday.
Christina Browne
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
an emotional story that makes you think
Barry Collins
Received this book on 1/19 and have not had the opportunity to read yet.
chip holmes
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

This was a fantastic read. The main character came alive and I found myself cheering her on. Surprising, but fitting, ending. I can't wait for this authors next book.
Kayla Robison
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is very different from other books. It was a quick and easy read, but very entertaining the entire book.
Chris
Alexandra
Gothicked (Gothic...: Gothic Romance 20 28 Apr 13, 2017 08:53AM
Gothic Literature: Gothic Romance 1 14 Apr 03, 2017 08:39PM
Addicted to YA: Romantic Gothic Fantasy~ 1 6 Oct 28, 2016 08:55AM
Rin Haven finds inspiration in the beauty of sadness, and is a firm believer that sometimes, the most beautiful things in life are the simplest. When she isn’t daydreaming, she’s spending her time doing a variety of crafts. Writing is her most passionate craft. She has been writing since she was eleven and published her first book, Remember at age nineteen.