Start by marking “Goodnight, Sweetheart” as Want to Read:
Goodnight, Sweetheart

Goodnight, Sweetheart

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
After fighting to be together in Investigating the Heart, Liam and Emma O’Reilly are ready to settle down and begin married life. They have careers they love, three wonderful daughters, and a new baby on the way. On the surface, their world appears picture-perfect. It doesn’t take long for Emma to realize that things are never what they seem, and Fate seems to have a plan ...more
Published October 21st 2016 by Solstice Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Goodnight, Sweetheart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodnight, Sweetheart

Shelley Youngblood
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Goodnight Sweetheart is the continuation of Emma and Liam's story from Heidi's story, Investigating the Heart. It should definitely be read in order as the stories completely build off one another.

Just when Liam and Emma have just begun to recover from the traumatic experiences in the first book. They are happily married, raising Emma's three daughters and expecting another. Unfortunately, their past has not let them go and it beings about new troubles for the pair.

This book continues to have s
Lorey Christensen
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of Emma and Liam! I loved, Investigating the Heart (book 1), about this couple. Love at first site, for both. Goodnight, Sweetheart had all the same elements as Investigating the Heart: love, tenderness, invaluable friendship, support, kindness, safeguarding, and a suspenseful plot to destroy it all. I started Goodnight, Sweetheart, on a rare snow day we had in Salem, OR, at around noon. I finished it at 2:00 A.M. I just had to know what happened! I am looking forward to a book 3!
Heidi Renee
Oct 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Beth