Start by marking “Luke & Aiden (Shire Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Luke & Aiden (Shire Boys, #1)

Luke & Aiden

(Shire Boys #1)

The Sutherland Shire: Upmarket, cosmopolitan, family-friendly, and a blend of old-money and new.
The Tweed Shire: Rich in traditional culture, a retirement mecca of Australia, also family-friendly, and affordable to many.
Two shires. So similar in geographical features and lifestyle, but vastly different at the same time.
When things are constantly shifting around you, and
Published October 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Luke & Aiden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luke & Aiden

Line
Oct 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Freebie at amazon.com right now: https://www.amazon.com/Shire-Boys-Aid...
Coco.V
Oct 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/3/18)!💝
Kim
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New to me Australian mm author. Love the boys Luke and Aiden and the Australian setting for this nook. I’ll be reading more of this series. A few formatting issues but all in all a great addictive read.
Kaila
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow very good story.
Alisha
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totes adorb story up until the end. Sweet young guys Luke and Aiden meet in a hospital but between the pregnant woman that might be Aiden's wife and the surgery Luke has to go to, their timing is off. Six months later when they meet up again, they both jump at the chance to go past the eye-fuck stage. Innocent and sweet dating between these two virgins follows (with assorted handjobs and frottage, but no penetrative sex). Aiden and Luke are so cute together and their families are great.

K Cherry
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not what I was expecting from the synopsis.

This book was very immature. It started out ok, but then it started getting a bit ridiculous. Both guys throwing up at almost everything, including seen the other one "come???" Just skimmed the book after that and it didn't get any better. Oh, yeah, the end..."maybe next time I'll even be able to swallow." This after over 200 pages. Wasted reading.
Pati

I rounded up because it is a sweet story with very likable characters. However it has so many errors that I kept being distracted from the story itself.
namericanwordcat
Super Sweet New Adult Romance. Super sweet. I love the setting and Luke and Aiden are really kind and fun to watch fall for each other.

The cast is great. This is a quick read with very mellow plot until something happens towards the end of the book. I would have liked more time after this event but we do get a lot more of these heros in the next two books in the series. (I read the series backwards like I do lol)

Aiden has a weak stomach which some readers found annoying but I like this little t
Zee♥
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this sweet story. I liked the gentle and funny way the boys met and fell in love. I even liked the Aussie-ness of it, although I had to look up a lot of the slang words to understand what they were talking about. The only thing I didn’t like was the ending. It disappointed me that something awful happened so close to the end of the book and then it was all wrapped up and finished in a few pages. The epilogues were nice, but I wanted more of the healing. 3.5 stars
Brooke Edwards
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, faves, contemporary
5 stars

This was amazing! I loved the characters and the pacing and the awkward reality of their relationship and Aiden's sensitive constitution. The reality of their situation was handled really well too, my heart was in my throat towards the end. I'd love to read more about these two
Faye
Edwin W. Maloney II
Jun 29, 2019
Donna
Jan 29, 2017
Susan Reeves is a lifelong avid reader who has had a fairly interesting life so far and has some stories of her own that she wanted to share. She lives in the most beautiful place in the world, in her opinion, and you’ll find glimpses throughout her stories as she loves to share it with her readers.
Susan also loves to potter around the kitchen, walk along the healing sands of her local beaches, a

Shire Boys (3 books)
  • Jeff & Heath (Shire Boys, #2)
  • Ryan & Matt (Shire Boys, #3)