Start by marking “The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1; Blueberry Lane, #15)” as Want to Read:
The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1; Blueberry Lane, #15)

The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1)

Priscilla Story, the self-proclaimed “wild child” of the straight-laced Story clan, has always had a knack for getting herself trouble. Except this time, her “growing problem” is going to require a Daddy sooner than later…or she can kiss her inheritance good-bye.

Shane Olson, who previously dated Priscilla’s sister, Margaret, isn’t opposed to a marriage of convenience for t
ebook
Published April 24th 2017 by Katharine Gilliam Regnery

To ask other readers questions about The Bohemian and the Businessman, please sign up.

Katy Regnery YES! I am giving out 40 early-review copies to my street team, Katy's Ladies, on Monday, 4/14! You can find the group on FB - the ARC Lottery is the…moreYES! I am giving out 40 early-review copies to my street team, Katy's Ladies, on Monday, 4/14! You can find the group on FB - the ARC Lottery is the pinned post! GOOD LUCK!(less)

Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 27, 2017 Wendy'sThoughts rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Katy Regnery Fans, Romance
3.5 Changing Goals Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Katy Regnery has a new series, The Story Sisters. From what I understand, her legions of fans have been reading about this family through another series, Blueberry Lane. In this first book, The Bohemian and the Businessman, Regnery tackles a couple of things and we are able to see a new series take hold.

Priscilla Story had 4 other sisters... She was born into a Blue Blood Family... one that expected her to follow all the society rules,
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Review to come......

*advanced copy provided by L. Woods PR in exchange for an honest review*
Katie
Apr 13, 2017 Katie rated it it was amazing
5 opposites attract stars
description

Okay, let me just start out by saying that I am normally NOT a fan of cutesy romances...but OMG, I absolutely adored this book.

The book revolves around Priscilla and Shane. Priscilla is the black sheep of the family and marches to the beat of her own drum. She finds herself pregnant after a relationship with, unbeknownst to her at the time, a married man. In order to provide a comfortable life for her child, Priscilla needs money. More specifically, money that comes in
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Squeezzzze! I don’t think Katy Regnery can write a bad book. I mean seriously I have fallen head over heels in love with the Blueberry Lane series. Every book is better than the next. The Bohemian and the Businessman is just about the sweetest and romantic, with the most innocent characters ever. Okay, maybe P was not that innocent LOL but Shane is an absolute doll.

Priscilla is one of five girls, a proclaimed wild child who has been wandering the globe enjoying life as it comes. The latest stun
Kate's Corner
I want to live on Blueberry Lane with all of these wonderful characters. I don’t care if they are fictional. I just do. To date this is one of my favourite series in the contemporary romance genre. It has everything I need and want in book. A balance of angst, sweetness, adorable misunderstandings, with chemistry that can’t be denied.

The old adage that opposites do attract couldn’t be any truer when it comes to The Bohemian and the Businessman.

Priscilla Story is in a spot of bother. The wild c
Sejla
Apr 11, 2017 Sejla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
I already knew that Katy Regnery was an exceptionally talented writer that knows how to deliver a great romance story. But this book, this super sweet and heart-mealting story surpassed all my expectations!!! From page one I was unable to put it down until I finished. I was often gasping, swooning and crying tears of sheer happiness about the beauty of this love story and her main characters: Priscilla and Shane.

Let me tell you that Katy took some risks with this story that totally payed off in
TeriLyn
Apr 18, 2017 TeriLyn rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

**The Bohemian and the Businessman generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

3 "It was undeniable..." Stars

This romance story takes off rather unconventionally with the hero dating the female leads sister for what needs to be a marriage of convenience. Priscilla Story (female lead) overhears the hero's plans gone wrong and finally takes her life into her own hands when she hatches her own marriage of convenience plan. It's a sweet story within this romantic trope. Priscilla the free
Selma
Apr 11, 2017 Selma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
The Bohemian and the Businessman is the first Story Sisters book and features Priscilla and Shane. Pris is the family's black sheep - she is artsy, quirky and a free spirit, nothing like her ladylike sisters. Shane Olson is a country boy who grew up on a dairy farm but always wanted to aspire higher and become a respectable and wealthy member of the high society.

These two couldn't be more different from each other - but there was always a chemistry between them every time they saw each other at
Susan (susayq ~)
You ever squeal when you get to the end of a book because it was so good and you loved it and are ready for the next one to come out already? No? So, that's just me? I'm ok with that ;)

Katy Regnery has written another amazing story. I loved Priscilla, or P, as Shane called her. She was a little flighty, at least that's how her family saw her, but she was comfortable with their wrong assessment, even if it hurt her feelings. She knew who she was and accepted it.

Shane was just as great. He loved
UltraMeital
Apr 15, 2017 UltraMeital rated it it was amazing
I gotta say each book I read by Katy makes me love her even more. I LOVED the previous sub-series "The Rousseaus" each book was a JOY to read with the last one being my favorite, this one was the same and yet better - something new and yet familiar and loved. Can't get enough of the Blueberry Lane series and Katy, mostly Katy.

The timeline of this one takes place 2 years before the "current time". It's the same timeline as "Crazy About Cameron" (from the Winslow Brothers) in which Margaret Story
Lenore Kosinski

4.5 stars -- I received a free copy in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

OMG!!! Stratton has competition as my favourite Blueberry Lane boy!! Shane was sooooo my type of hero. He was unsure, and confused, and inexperienced, and sweet, and caring, and SO HOT with the way he loved Priscilla!! GAH! Yup, I LOVE me some beta-ish boys. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about him after meeting him in Crazy About Cameron. He was so abrupt, and
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Wowzers! I completely fell in love with Priscilla and Shane's story! If you are looking for a break from manwhores and want to fall in love with a spectacular guy, look no further. Shane may very well be my favorite hero of Katy Regnery's.

I wasn't sure about how this story would play out from the synopsis. I mean, we've got Priscilla pregnant and Shane recently dating her sister, and then their plan for a marriage of convenience. There was a lot of room for things to go very wrong in this scena
Cheryl Whitty
Apr 23, 2017 Cheryl Whitty rated it it was amazing
I reviewed this book for Book Addict live,
This is a lovely story about Priscilla, the wild arty sister and a straight-laced Shane who she teases all the time when she worked at her father’s company.
When she comes home from Paris desperately needing help, the only one she can turned to is Shane. They have an agreement a marriage of convenience, for a year to get her inheritance, and Shane should get his promotion.
Nothing goes to plan as Priscilla and Shane discover when they become engaged. As mo
Isha Coleman
Apr 16, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
ARC Review: The Bohemain and The Businessman (Blueberry Lane: The Story Sisters) by Katy Regnery

Time to take a stroll down Blueberry Lane. Where the characters are a bit eccentric, the men are irresistible and the women are as breathtaking as they are headstrong. How could I help but get lost in the rhapsody of these spellbinding characters? Strength of self and a wandering spirit force Shane and Priscilla together, but the music of the heart was a melodic symphony that neither saw coming. The B
Kim
Apr 16, 2017 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This is the first book in the Story Sisters spin off and it takes place two years ago... so the events occur before Margaret Story and Cameron Winslow get together in Crazy about Cameron.

The Story Sisters are all unique and opinionated, but would never be what their father wanted--male offspring. So no matter how hard they try, they ultimately fail to gain his favor, love, and acceptance.

While her other sisters, Alice, Elizabeth, Margaret, and Jane are all driven, highly intelligent, work-a-ho
Kahea
***5 ‘I Choose You’ Stars***

I’ve loved all of the Blueberry Lane books I’ve been able to get my hands on and this one was no exception. I was drawn in from the very start and was filled with all the sweet, swoony and heartstring pulling goodness that I’ve come to expect from this author and series as I found myself falling in love and adoration with Shane and Priscilla as they fell in love with each other.

Priscilla Story has always been the black sheep of the Story family and though her heart
MJ
Apr 21, 2017 MJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017-books
I'm in love yet again with the way Katy Regnery so meticulously crafts her words. Right from the very first lines of The Bohemian and the Businessman I was ready to take another charming adventure in the world of Blueberry Lane. Priscilla Story grabbed my attention with her unconventional ways of living her life on her own terms and her fantastic disobedience towards a family who merely shrugged their shoulders at her lifestyle. But oh my goodness, when she takes the most unexpected chance at se ...more
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
Apr 21, 2017 Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blogged, arcs
Not only is Katy Regnery one of very few authors who can pull of insta-love in a way that doesn't feel unrealistic and contrived, but she actually does it so well that I instantly fall for her stories that include it. The romance between Shane and Pris is one of these stories that moves very quickly but easily and somehow manages to still feel authentic.

I adore P and her easy-going, true-to-herself personality. She's considered the black-sheep of the family and, sure she's a little reckless, bu
Jules
Apr 19, 2017 Jules rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Shane Olsen. A straight-laced professional. A buttoned-up highly qualified paper-pusher. Who considered dates ending in a kiss on the cheek the norm. Sounds boring? Let him prove you wrong, utterly seduce you with his entire charm, his tenacity, yet gentleness, his naivity yet tender forwardness. Shane Olsen.... so unconventional, so absolutely amazing.

Meet Priscilla: Wild Child. Bohemian. Constantly flitting between the bed of a wild fling and an affair. Considered lesser by most of her family
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
You know what I loved about this book???? EVERYTHING..LITERALLY EVERYTHING!!! This beautiful story, with absolutely fabulous lead characters took hold of my heart, transported me to a place so full of goodness & if it never let me go I genuinely wouldn't care.

Blueberry Lane is the place my heart drifts too with such ease & longing. The characters have nestled their way into my heart & somehow I now have to find room for Pris & Shane, because boy did they reach in & claim a pi
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 17, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
This wasn't my first trip to Blueberry Lane and, God willing, it won't be my last. Every trip is an escape - like a spa treatment for my heart. It's relaxing and refreshing and it just feels so good.

The Bohemian and the Businessman was no exception. Like the other stories in this series, it presents as sort of a light and sweet read, but once you venture inside you find it’s hiding all this substance and beauty. There's something bigger going on here - something a little more raw and emotional
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Apr 22, 2017 Alecia (The Staircase Reader) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arcs
*The Bohemian and The Businessman ARC provided by L. Woods PR*

This is the second novel I have read by Author Katy Regnery and I have to say, the way she writes is so vivid that you can imagine the locations and the characters. I was swept away and I didn't want to come back. I'm excited to check out more from this author.

The Businessman and The Bohemian is a story of unexpected true love at its finest.

I was looking for a cutesy romance that put that goofy grin on my face and swept me away with
Rachel
Apr 27, 2017 Rachel rated it really liked it
The Story sisters have a lot of tension in their relationships between each other. Priscilla may have been the black sheep of the family, but only because she refused to bend and fit the mold she was expected to fill.

Priscilla Story has always marched to the beat of her own drum. Rebelling from an early age, she has little direction in her life other than to find adventure. But her latest adventure and plans are crushed and she is forced to return to Blueberry Lane despite grand plans to live i
Sherry
Apr 17, 2017 Sherry rated it really liked it
It's no surprise, that this is yet again, another winner by Katy Regnery. I've been with this series since the first book about the English brothers and have been a stead fast fan as we meet each of the members of a new family in this small circle of Philadelphia's elite families.

We are met with the Story sisters. 5 women raised by a very stern, no non sense father. 4 sisters have toed the line (mostly) but our heroine born in the middle is a wild spirit. Priscilla isn't anything like what her
Jacquie
Apr 16, 2017 Jacquie rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh, this book has left me with a huge smile and heartfelt sigh on my lips. satisfied and happy! Katy Regnery has such a way with words, with character development, that those characters become deeply ingrained in your heart and soul!

Priscilla and Shane are sooooo totally polar opposites, but somehow, they just clic! The beautiful, sweet, always heart-tugging story of these two mismatched people was so entertaining and it fed my soul with exactly what it was yearning for!

Priscilla, from a wea
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Knowing Shane and the way he got his foot stuck in his molars with regularity, he’d likely hurt her feelings more than once before things were over between them.

Is that your pee I feel running down my leg? Not necessary to stake your claim. I’m already yours…

He’d never really seen her coming… and then, one day, he woke up and she was his everything.

Maybe life is like this sometimes for some lucky people, he thought: After years and years of nothing special, someone miraculous wal
Phoenix77
Apr 29, 2017 Phoenix77 rated it it was ok
This review is featured along with other mini-reviews at All About Romance

You don’t often see a marriage of convenience plotline brought into the 21st Century. Katy Regnery does her best to translate this old-timey idea into a modern format in The Bohemian and the Businessman with somewhat mixed results.

Pricilla Story, second youngest daughter of an esteemed Philadelphia family, is the black sheep of the family. A romance gone wrong with a Frenchman leaves her back in the US without a home, a
Le Ann Foster
Apr 25, 2017 Le Ann Foster rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed for Hooked On Books**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!!

From the start to the finish, I wasn't able to put down this book. From the sweet and innocent characters to the swoon worth words, Ms. Regnery will have you wanting more. This is the second book I have read from her and now she is on my list of GO TO Authors. She has a way with writing that draws you in and doesn't let you go.

Priscilla is the black sheep of the family, unlike her sister who are prim and proper. Shane is a country boy
Jose
Apr 22, 2017 Jose rated it it was amazing
This book is a delight to read, with an engaging plot & sympathetic characters that caught my attention from the first page to the last! A story of 2 characters looking for love & acceptance and discovering that you can't achieve these until you accept yourself for who you really are.

I'm so happy that I received an ARC so that I was able to read & review this book early.
Jamie C
Jun 18, 2017 Jamie C rated it it was amazing
This book was really cute and I enjoyed it so much!!
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.

Now exclusively self-published, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Amb
More about Katy Regnery...

The Story Sisters (4 books)
  • The Director and Don Juan (The Story Sisters, #2; Blueberry Lane, #16)
  • The Flirt and the Fox (The Story Sisters, #3; Blueberry Lane, #17)
  • The Saint and the Scoundrel (The Story Sisters, #4; Bllueberry Lane, #18)