Start by marking “Romance Down Under: New Zealand Romance Starter Set” as Want to Read:
Romance Down Under: New Zealand Romance Starter Set

Romance Down Under: New Zealand Romance Starter Set

(Romance Down Under)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  835 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
Read the first two full-length, standalone romance novels from USA Today bestselling author Tracey Alvarez’s Due South and Far North series.

In Too Deep (Due South, #1)
Two hearts. A second chance. Everything on the line…
Ryan "West" Westlake belongs on the island. It's in his blood and who he is. Nobody can deny that. When Piper Harland walked out of his life years ago, West
Published October 16th 2016 by Icon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Romance Down Under, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romance Down Under

Yodamom
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, free, romance
Book 1, In Too Deep 4.5 stars- I loved this New Zealand Island romance. What a wonderful experience. The writing was so vivid I could see the images and walk along side these fabulous characters. This was like taking a vacation without the cost and long flight. The characters, there is no way you can't help but admire, like and wish the best for them. They have realistic problems, and deal with them is easy to believe ways, and even have believable sex. Yes you heard that right, there were no ex ...more
Mary E
Mar 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Good stories

I might have given these books a four or five but I had to skip large graphic sexual descriptions. A good romance does not require detailed sexual encounters.
Rach Lawrence
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I have read each of the books included in this set individually. Following are my reviews, originally posted on Rach Lawrence Books:

In Too Deep:

New Zealand police officer and dive team member Piper Harland left her home nine years ago after the death of her father and being dumped by her one true love. Ryan “West” Westlake never got over letting Piper go, but his home is on the island where they grew up, running his family’s business. Now Piper’s brother is in financial trouble, and she needs to
Coco.V
Oct 29, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/29/2017)!
Cathy Geha
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance Down Under by Tracey Alvarez

Two FREE books by one of my favorite authors! How wonderful to see them together for new readers! I have read EVERY ONE of Tracey’s books and look forward to reading many more through the years.

My reviews for the two books:

In too Deep by Tracey Alvarez

This may be Tracey Alvarez’s first novel but hopefully it will not be her last. The characters she has peopled her story with are all multidimensional and interesting. The small town in New Zealand where this st
Tuyetmai
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Too Deep:
This is the first book in the Due South Series by Tracey Alvarez. It is the second series I've read by this author and I am hooked. Her characters are realistic and are fast becoming old friends. The dynamics and dialogue between the characters really show their complexity and love for each other. The tension is thick. If Piper and West aren't at each others throats, they're fighting their mutual attraction. Will they wise up and grab a hold of what's in front of them or let their in
Pam
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romance Down Under: New Zealand Romance Starter Set is by Tracey Alvarez. The book is cute and easy to read. The characters and plot are realistic and is something you can see if you visit the islands.
Piper Harland was proud of the job she did. She was on the Police National Dive Squad and spent her time recovering bodies. This wasn’t her first one but it was the first who resembled Ryan Westlake, her first love. She knew she hadn’t done as well as expected; but she didn’t expect the dive maste
Molly McMurray
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice blend of evil and wicked good!

Loved the characters, all of which were well fleshed out like you could picture them right in front of you. That's, to me, is one sign of a great writer, along with an excellent plot which Tracey Alvarez did an excellent job of as well. I shed years of joy several times along the way which (to me) means good story telling, too. Keep 'em coming, Tracey!
Judy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Wow, this starter collection is amazing! I loved it! You will feel everything a person can feel (anger, heartbreak, passion, and love). A warning, have tissues handy! I went through everything these characters went through and can't wait to go through it all over again with the next in the series. Enjoy!
Mei Silk
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best romances I’ve read. It’s well written and fast-moving. Even though the plot isn’t original, and characters are familiar, Tracy Alvarez won’t give you a chance to feel bored. A great writer is someone who retells an old tale and still gets you hooked. I love Piper and West although they both have made mistakes.
Sam
Feb 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Bad download!

It really does seem like it would be a good book and I really wanted to read it but two pages in and I started getting plain blank pages. All the way through the downloaded books there's pages missing and I can't make sense of the story with that much information missing.
shelia harman
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two Romances

This starter set of two stories was absolutely magnificent.The characters of each story draws you inside their stories.It is like you are right there with them through each of their trouble and triumphs
Kathy A. Davies
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New Zealand LOVE 💘

I loved how the love between two people can wonderful. It get difficult because they are not willing to share true feelings because they do not see what others see. At last love is Possible but will they said up in time?
Barbara R. Cady
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great books!

This is the second time I've read these actually, and even knowing what was going to happen they were just as good as the first time. I love the characters and the stories.
Elizabeth C Logging
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story teller

Both books were true love on the pages. Exciting and adventurous in both stories. Made you believe you were right there with the characters. Great job Ms Tracey Alvarez.
Anne Turnley
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
2 good romances

These stories take place in New Zealand. The first in Oban on the southern most island and has lots of scuba and free diving. The second in northern New Zealand at Bounty Bay. This couple have lots of fears to overcome.
Ruth Caves
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brains, beauty, and brawn

Love the story line that knows that beautiful doesn't mean stupid or inept. Also the acknowledgement that abusive people hide under many public personae.
A strong female character doing the best she can will always get my vote.
Mandi Morgan
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Romantic

Very romantic story. Loved the story development. They are a very explosive couple. This book brings out a lots of emotion as you read what the characters go through and how they feel. I really enjoyed this book.
Catherine Geist
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

This was a good read. It was well written. Both stories well great stories. They kept your interest& were not cliffhangers.
Donnamiller
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Really enjoyed this book thank you. Hopeful there is more
Of the same but I've yet to find them. Fabulous
Rebecca
Jul 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Book 1: Rather sexual but it isn't badly done. Plenty of depth and emotion. 3 star

Book 2: Happy ending but they worked to get there. Liked the characters. Solid 3
carol ann miller
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Two wonderful stories . Stories about family, love and changes. Both of these stories will keep you entertained from beginning until the end.

Anita Viaud
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story

I really enjoyed this story. It kept me intrigued throughout the story.

I really enjoyed this story. It kept me intrigued throughout the book.

Tracy Wallis
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book.. Love it..
Ellen White
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good stories but dislike the sexual parts that took away from,and I skipped
Jacqueline
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: readathon-2018
Quite good, your standard chick lit holiday read, nothing too complicated.
Haffina
?
Elizabeth Sintes
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romance Down Under

A very well written book. I enjoyed the Arthur’s descriptive scenes and also the connection between the characters. A very satisfying tale.
Gaynelle Hardesty
Dec 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
After a few pages knew the plot and how the story would end.
Tracey Alvarez lives in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand) where she’s yet to be buried under her to-be-read book pile by Wellington’s infamous wind—her Kindle’s a lifesaver! Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.

Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of c