Start by marking “When I Found You” as Want to Read:
When I Found You

When I Found You

It was just a regular day. I wasn’t expecting anything unusual to happen. I was slowly getting over losing the one woman that ever meant anything to me, unsure if that one special person was out there. And then… I heard the sweetest voice and looked up into the most captivating eyes I’d ever seen. She said her name was Chanel, and in that moment, all I wanted was for her t ...more
Published October 19th 2016 (first published October 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about When I Found You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When I Found You

Start your review of When I Found You
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I have a question: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE PLOT? This book is the literal definition of a book without substance. The characters' lack of chemisry with each other makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

You can have characters having sex with each other in every chapters and that'll still cannot covince me that said characters are actually in love with each other .

Rhys and Chanel's relationship is, without a doubt, the shallowest I've ever read. Zero substance. Zero depth. All they do is fu
SyLvIa
[did not finish] if the book "if i told you" is a sexual tension book, this book is practically like a sex book. like karma sutra *roll eyes*. you can definitely know that rhys & chanel are physically connected but are they emotionally connected? a big no, cant feel it at all. halfway through the book, was too tired to finish it. the part where chanel was licking milk from a bowl in the restaurant was just insane. if this happens in real life & i am the waitress, i would think she is mentally un ...more
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
(view spoiler) ...more
Lily
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Beta/ARC review!

You do not have to read If I Told You even though Rhys does appear in the previous book. It is a complete standalone and you won't get confused. However, I would definitely recommend you read it too.

Rhys and Chanel are definitely one of my favorite couples by Jennifer Domenico. I was so excited to re-read this book and get reacquainted with my favorite kinky couple!

Rhys's devotion, love and sweetness will definitely win you over. Chanel's feistiness, strength, and sexin
Susan
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I fell for Rhys in If I Told You and really needed him to find his happy ever after, and I'm so glad that he did with Chanel! He had been the castaway before, but is so much more- you already knew he was Vicky and arrogant, but we found out the why's in his book. Chanel complemented him perfectly!

Great book, great writing, definite reread!
Sherry
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!

Loved reading about Rys and how he moved on after Brooklyn. Chanel has so many obstacles to overcome and Rys helped her with all of them. He poured his kindness and generosity into their relationship. Their story was spectacularly written. Well done!
Skye Yanovsky
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy.

This was so steamy and hot and taboo. I absolutely loved it and it’s definitely a re-read type of book.
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really like this one. Loved the gradual progression of their relationship. Very hot scenes between them and loved how open and trusting they were try new things.
Nikki Brackett
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First off, this book is the second in this set but it can be read as a standalone. If I Told You is the companion to When I Found You~~ and while you don’t have to read it to read Rhys’ story, I would recommend it. You will understand Rhys’ story more if you do with his past.

“I got your attention so I must be doing alright.“

OH MY!!! Rhys and Chanel I tell you are probably one of my most favorite book couples of all times. I don’t say this lightly either because I have read some pretty great book
Heather
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I Found You is the companion novel to If I Told You and it will benefit the reader to have read If I Told You prior to reading this book to provide the full back story of Rhys Camden.

While Rhys Camden has been nursing his broken heart, he has also been trying to get on with his life as best he can. What he didn't expect was one perfectly normal day he was going to encounter a woman who was going to completely change his world.

When Rhys first laid eyes on Chanel he didn't realize that she h
Angela
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book put me so far in my feels. The last quarter of the book had me on the verge of tears. I loved reading Rhys and Chanel’s story. They are so good for each other. I thought it was awesome the way they were showing the life of a food critic. I have always wondered how they worked, so this was a very interesting read for me on a lot of different levels. The story was very well- written and will keep you entertained the whole way through.
Keisha
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!
Whew! What a hot, sexy read this was! Loved it!
Jorja
Jun 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF
Nounoune
Nov 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
The story did not work for me....
Stephanie Lev
Katie Krenek
Jan 13, 2017
Shelly Matheny
Jul 08, 2017

• Blood Bound (Blackhawk Security, #2)
  • Expecting It All (The Passion, #5)
  • Tell Me You're Mine (The British Billionaires #1)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 1 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover, #1)
  • No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)
  • The Sizzle TV Collection (Sizzle TV, #1-3)
  • Complicated Hearts (Complicated Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Knot a Chance (Doms of the Covenant #3)
  • Torn in Half (Trident Security, #8.5)
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Master Key Resort (Master Key, #1)
  • Forty Days and One Knight (Trident Security: Omega Team, #2)
  • Mona
  • Trident Security Field Manual: Standard Operating Procedures for FNGs
  • For 100 Nights (100 Series, #2)
  • For 100 Days (100 Series, #1)
  • Cheating the Devil (Deimos #2)
Jennifer Domenico writes contemporary and erotic romances. She loves alpha males with a soft spot, flawed characters, and strong, sassy women. Her characters usually have a side of kink and aren't afraid to demand what they want. The author doesn't apologize for that. She's a sucker for a happy ending as long as it comes with a lot of heat.

She lives in Phoenix, Arizona but is a Bostonian at heart