Start by marking “Quests for Glory (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #1)” as Want to Read:
Quests for Glory (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #1)

Quests for Glory

(The School for Good and Evil #4)

With every end comes a new beginning in the fourth installment of Soman Chainani’s New York Times bestselling School for Good and Evil series, Quests for Glory. Join Sophie, Agatha, Tedros, and the other students as they begin a new era in the Endless Woods—The Camelot Years—where Evers and Nevers alike must move beyond the bounds of school and into the biggest, boldest ...more
Published September 19th 2017 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Quests for Glory, please sign up.
Soman Chainani Book 3 was the end of the trilogy. Book 4 starts a new arc in the series.…moreBook 3 was the end of the trilogy. Book 4 starts a new arc in the series. (less)
Soman Chainani Possibly. You'll see. Book 3 was the end of the trilogy. Book 4 starts a new arc in the series.…morePossibly. You'll see. Book 3 was the end of the trilogy. Book 4 starts a new arc in the series. (less)

Start your review of Quests for Glory (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #1)
Neil (or bleed)
Aug 05, 2016 marked it as lost-interest  ·  review of another edition
Third book be like: "This extraordinary conclusion delivers more action, adventure, laughter, romance and fairy tale twists and turns than you could ever dream of!"

And now this...

Me:

description
Ramona
Sep 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Oh boy... Why couldn’t we have just ended with the first trilogy...? *cough* Or better yet, the very first book? *cough* This sequel series is just so unnecessary and so is the new conflict. Also, the multiple POVs were okay, but it felt kind of pointless to put a name at the beginning of each chapter because the style of writing didn’t even change that much.

Whatever. Let me talk about the characters.

Agatha, I will love her and defend her until I die. She doesn’t deserve the hand she’s been
Ella Mae (thebookishgoddess)
OH MY LORDY, I KNEW RHIAN WAS TOO FUCKEN GOOD TO BE TRUE. GODDAMN IT'S LIKE LANCELOT ALL OVER AGAIN, AND OH BOI DOES SOPHIE HAVE ANOTHER RAFAL MOMENT COMING AKSJDHFS. BBY GURL JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK.

The next book doesn't come out till' next year, I'm!!!!! I NEED ANSWERS, I NEED!! SOMETHING!! NEXT BOOK!! ANYTHING AYYYYY

5/5 AS ALWAYS FOR SOMAN'S BOOK BECAUSE PLOT TWISTS AJINX!! His books are so underrated!! Y'ALL NEED TO READ HIS BOOKS, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Dorian Jandreau
It‘s always extremely difficult to write reviews of books you love more than life... „Quests for Glory“ is one of them. I‘ve been recommended Soman Chainani from Ever After High doll collector and when I read the first book- I fell in love completely with this author. I understood I found the fantasy world I‘ve been waiting my entire life.

I cannot describe my happiness when I finally got my package from UK (which was taking a lot of time…) and I took this book in my hands. I started reading it
Maddie
Dec 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
This was a pretty good start to the new series. It caught you up to speed with all the old characters, introduced some new ones, built on the lore you knew about the world from the first trilogy, created a new villain and fairy tale to frame the next few books. The pacing was well handled for such a long book, and there were some deaths straight off the bat, which hopefully means that Soman Chainani won't be scared to take risks later on!

I'll have a spoiler review going up when it gets released
Sabrina
Thriller. Twisting. Hilarious. Relevant. Heart-wrenching. Rollercoaster. These are all words that describe Quests for Glory. I do not say lightly that this is one of the best books I have ever read, especially as the hype for it was astronomical. And boy, did it deliver.

The standout feature of this book (and series too) is the way it highlights the fluctuating boundaries between Truth and Lies, Good and Evil. It's extremely relevant to today's (and I guess most of history's) political climate.

Tina (Book.Enchantress)
3.25 Golden Stars

this book was more middle grade than the previous books.
everyone had changed somehow; Agatha was more princess-like than that badass character I liked, Tedros was annoying & stubborn & clumsy (he was one of my favourites in the other books)
I don't like Lance & Gwen at all (& Lancelot was my favourite character in Merlin tv shows, so I'm kind of offended by how he was portrayed in this book), Hort was so obsessed, Nicola was sometimes interesting & sometimes
nat.
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had, like, three theories and I was correct on one! *high five to myself*

I knew that sneaking bastard was up to something. he was too random and mysterious ... and nice! and now everyone it’s pretty much screwed!

the last chapter was crazy good and I’m mad because cliffhangers are so fucking rude!
Sara Saif

This isn’t just The School For Good And Evil # 4, it’s a brand new series! Say whaaat? And here little old me read the entire thing thinking it was a standalone. Feeling disoriented right now. Ugh.

Let me just say, straight off the bat that even though I wish they had left it alone at the trilogy, this book was spectacular. It was more ambitious and more brutal and more complex and more thrilling than the other ones. They was so much more in it.

The mystery was driving me nuts the whole time.

Jas
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God!!! I did predict the ending but holy sheeeeet! THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING. I couldn’t put it down to save my life. I was literally laughing the whole time and I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next. Dare I say it but I believe this book to be even more addictive than ACOMAF. There was not a single dull moment. Honesty I am actually glad of the ending to this book because it allows some of the characters to have development which I believe they are in dire need!

I swear the next
Jess
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
15/06/2017

TRAILER!! AND BLURB!!! this is gonna be dark yall

02/03/2017

IT'S ONE AM BUT HERE I AM AN DHOLY SHIT

What we've learnt:

• they're basically angsty college students now
• TAGATHA
• it's a whole new T R I L O G Y
• hella worldbuilding (can I get a HOOOE YEAH)
• tedros is the fairest princess of all
• weRE GOING ON SHIPS (not that we weren't already HA)

18/09/2016

*record screech*

UM BITCH WHAT???

[image error]

I'M THERE
Natalie
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
I think I’m officially done with this series. I thought the first trilogy was drawn out but this one brings the same issues right back to the front: Agatha and Tedros trusting each other; Agatha and Sophie bickering; the nature of good and evil.

Which would be fine if there hadn’t been 1500 pages said on those subjects in the first 3 books.

The pacing of this book was strange. For example, after a major battle, they all went out on a date to a fancy restaurant. So the plot, which had been
Donna
First, I love these characters. As much as they squabble they come together when it matters most. However, Agatha and Tedros are both holding each other back instead of working together. Sophie is still dangerous in love. All three of them have trouble with making good decisions. That is generally their downfall. They haven't learned from their mistakes yet.

Rhian is an interesting addition. I am not sure if I like him or not. He does know how to work things to his favor, though. Nicola is also
Zachary Flye
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review:

Protagonists: After defeating the wicked School Master, our heroes went on to what was supposed to be their last Ever After, a happy one this time, for all involved, but when one story closes another begins. While Agatha and Sophie do feature heavily in this story, as well as everyone's favorite Coven of witches, this is very much Tedros's story. As Tedros becomes King of Camelot, the head that wears the crown is heavy indeed as Camelot is far from its Golden Age and is practically in
Sana
Mar 04, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-never-read
Goodreads is marking this book as "want to read" when I actually have no intention of ever touching this. First of all, I don't know why it's a thing. In my opinion TSFGaE should have been a stand alone (was a great one in fact) and was stretched into a truly heinous trilogy. I have not even read the 3rd book because I've been spoiled for things to come and....yeah. Good luck making THAT situation work. So many books series could do to be longer and this sexist transphobic queerbaiting trash ...more
Sage Elizabeth
1.) The School for Good and Evil
2.) A World Without Princes
3.) The Last Ever After
♡AbbyBooks♡
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Omg I love this book I wish I could keep if ur it belongs to thelibrary (: that's how good it was and is. I just wish I had money to buy books or had my own room for them . One day I will
Danikka J.
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UMM I FINISHED THE BOOK NOW WUT
IM STILL SCREAMING
Kayla
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this continuation although I still don't find it necessary.
Julie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Omg I can't believe I didn't post a review for this?? I'm slackinggg. Anyway. This book was fantastic. Agatha and Sophie were their same badass selves and Tedros was being a whiny baby lol. I didn't really care for the new characters that were introduced, but not too much of the story was focused on them. It took me a while to get back into the world, but once I was in I was IN. I got so into the plot. The last few pages made me screammm like I kind of guessed what would happen, but I was ...more
Annika
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

NO ONE TOLD ME THAT MY CHILDHOOD FAVOURITE BOOK SERIES WAS GETTING ANOTHER INSTALMENT?????!?!? THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER I AM GOING TO CRY OH MY GOD

GOOD GOD THERE'S A GIVEAWAY AS WELL OH MY GOSH I HAVE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING MORE IN MY LIFE I WILL WRITE 15000 REVIEWS IF THIS PUBLISHER SENDS ME AN ARC AND I'M SURE ALL 15000 REVIEWS WILL BE PRAISING THE BOOK BECAUSE I EXPECT IT'LL BE AMAZING LIKE THE OTHER THREE WERE GOOD GOD

:))))))))
Juliana
Sep 08, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure
This is one of my favorite fariytale series of all time! With outstanding comedy and adventure and romance! With twists and turns. Really exicided to what adventures are yet to be writen. Have high expectations and expect a 100 out of 10 rating. Can't wait!!!
Orlanda Sanders
this cover !!!!!! yes!!! I was happy with the way the third book ended but of course when this comes out I will devour it
Ezza
Aug 21, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
My oh my..4th book?
Yess...
Aggie
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description
IM SO FREAKIN READY FOR THIS.
Angela Auten
Just received this book yesterday! Time to re-read the other books in the series before I pick this one up. :)
Katie Wynn
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
~ Althea | themoonwholistens ~  ☾
[6.16.17]

*throwback*
the time this series got me so stressed out that I couldn't continue reading for 2 weeks.
*ends throwback*

here we go again
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.5/5

Review to come!
Caitlin Gutilla
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so I thought The Last Ever After was the best book in the series, but I think this takes the cake. If I didn’t have work, I think I would have finished this in one day. I could not put it down. I really enjoyed the new plot and the new characters, and reading this reminds me of the video game Deathspank that I love so dearly. Maybe some people think this story should have been put to rest, but I’m glad we have the Camelot years. I’m excited for the next book!
Which book is your fav? 13 29 May 02, 2019 10:43AM
New Book Coming Soon!!! 2 10 Mar 15, 2018 07:15AM
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 1 32 Oct 22, 2017 01:39AM
Wasn't this unexpected? 4 88 Mar 19, 2017 06:25PM
The School for Good and Evil-Quest for Glory 1 29 Aug 02, 2016 08:03PM

• Worlds Collide (The Land of Stories, #6)
  • An Author's Odyssey (The Land of Stories, #5)
  • Beyond the Kingdoms (The Land of Stories, #4)
  • A Grimm Warning (The Land of Stories, #3)
  • Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities #8)
  • The Enchantress Returns (The Land of Stories, #2)
  • Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
  • Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)
  • Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #3)
  • Exile (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #2)
  • Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #5)
  • Nightfall (Keeper of the Lost Cities #6)
  • A Tale of Magic... (A Tale of Magic, #1)
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1)
  • Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)
  • The Last Secret (Scarlet and Ivy, #6)
  • Charmed (Fairy Tale Reform School, #2)
Soman Chainani's first novel, THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List, has been translated into 26 languages across six continents, and will soon be a major motion picture from Universal Studios.

The sequels, A WORLD WITHOUT PRINCES and THE LAST EVER AFTER, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List as well. Together, the books of the series have been on the

The School for Good and Evil (6 books)
  • The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
  • A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
  • The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil, #3)
  • A Crystal of Time (The School for Good and Evil: The Camelot Years, #2)
  • One True King (The School for Good and Evil, #6)
“[B]eware trying to bend the Truth to fit your story instead of facing it head-on. That was your father's mistake. And that's how a Snake becomes a Lion and a Lion becomes a Snake. Because the more you bend the Truth to fit a story, the more it turns into Lies without you even realizing it.” 8 likes
“To me, a king is a lighthouse. A guide who can cast his glow across his kingdom and bring every last one of us out of the shadows. A beacon who we can look up to when the world seems lost. A bridge who can unite us when our differences seem to stark to reconcile. Tonight, we need a king who is all of those things. A king who can look each of you in the eye and make you feel that you won't just fight for him or his kingdom, but you'll fight for our way of life.” 8 likes