Start by marking “Snowed in With the Boss (Master Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Snowed in With the Boss (Master Me, #1)

Snowed in With the Boss

(Master Me #2)

“Bend over and lift your skirt. I’m going to show you what it’s like to spend Christmas on the naughty list…”

Let’s get one thing straight—I’m not your usual bad boy billionaire. I’m actually a nice guy. A very nice guy who also enjoys turning a woman over my knee and spanking her ass until she begs for mercy—AKA a good, hard, hold-her-down-and-teach-her-who’s-boss f*ck.

I’m
ebook
Published November 2016 by Self Taught Ninja

Talltree
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This synopsis though...

I am sweaty from reading it...

Maria...
Dec 14, 2017 rated it liked it
”3,5 Xmas BDSM ⭐⭐⭐”

This short book was a nice surprise for this time of the year! 😮🤩🎄

It was a HAWT BDSM story with some sweet moments sprinkling here and there! ❤🔥👅

I really enjoyed it!😍👏😉😉
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Icicle-melting at its best!

”… if this is what it’s like to spend Christmas on the naughty list, then Santa can write my name on that sucker in permanent ink.”

And that goes double for me! Talk about wonderful things in small packages! Ten and Jane’s forced ‘confinement’ allows them free rein to express their inner desires for each other. And those desires are centered on a bit of control (lol – a bit) with a big dollop of heart. This could be the guide book for sexy play as they explore each ot
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I picked up this book the other day because it seemed like a really good read. It hit's many of the things I love in a hot story so I was hoping that it was going to be good.

I've never read anything by this author before. But now that I read this novella, oh my God, I'm going after more of her books.

This was super hot. A dreamy Alpha who's also a Dom... and his confession of love.. God that was so hot.

Definitely five stars for me. I can't wait to read more of her stories.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

3.5 Hot 'n Naughty Stars

Holy steamy Kindles! With a tantalisingly teasing intro like that, how could we not partake in this bit of festive filth? Snowed in With the Boss provided some hot and steamy holiday hanky panky which will had us sizzling in no time! A well-paced novella with adorable characters.

Stacey
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well I knew I was in for an erotic treat when the book starts off like this...

"Bend over and lift your skirt. I'm going to show you what it's like to spend Christmas on the naughty list..."

HELL YA!!! and sign me up for some of that!

And that warning! My God. "This red hot holiday read contains spanking, dirty talk, and a dominant alpha male who will melt your panties off."

Spanking. CHECK! Dirty talk. CHECK! Dominant alpha male. CHECK! Panties melted...those just didn't melt, those suckers went u
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
description
3.5 Hot 'n Naughty Stars

'Until right now, I had no idea how good it could feel to be bad. But if this is what it's like to spend Christmas on the naughty list, then Santa can write my name on that sucker in permanent ink
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE TODAY - FULL REVIEW***

5 GET ON YOUR KNEES CROWNS

Snowed in with the Boss is my first book by Lili Valente, and it will not be my last. This little holiday novella was the perfect morning read. It was quick, deliciously dirty, romantic, and just the right dash of Christmas.

The relationship between Tennyson and Jane carry this entire story. From the opening page, Tennyson’s dominance and confidence is the stuff of dreams. Even through the written word, his demands can be felt, but the
Tina
Nov 21, 2016 marked it as maybe
does anyone know if he was celibate during those 2 years that he was 'in love' with her?
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Rated 3.5 stars

This was a hot and steamy book but it jumped right into sex without much story of the two characters.
vivi books haven
Dec 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: west-of-my-time, 2018
מה בסך הכל רציתי, סיפור קצרצר להעביר לי את הפקק בדרך לעבודה,
ויתרתי אחרי הפרק הראשון,
אני מניחה שהסגנון הזה פשוט לא קורץ לי בכלל יותר, או שפשוט זה כתוב לא בצורה שמושכת אותי...
ולאסון הבא ?
עד הפעם הבאה אנשים יפים ♥
Rivka
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite so far and I finish it was longer 😭😍🥰
Stefanie
Gotta love an office instalove romance with some BDSM on the side
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want her pleasure and her pain and her submission and her orgasms. All of her orgasms. Every single one.

Umm... Holy freakin' moly. It's hot all of sudden, isn't it? *wipes brow* I'm burning up. And if you read Snowed in With The Boss, be prepared to feel the same way, because this quick and dirty novella is hot enough to melt the deepest snowdrift—and all the panties in the world.

Needless to say, I loved it. Every second. It had the right amount of kink, the right amount of lust and love, th
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
Snowed In With The Boss was a fast paced sexy romance between a boss and his employee. Ten and Jane both have had feelings for each other but a snow storm, curiosity and some explosive sexual chemistry finally get these two to explore what could be, even if it is just for a night. I really was happy with how the author addressed the consent between a Dominant and the submissive, too many times it is forgotten that it is supposed to be safe, sane and consensual between the parties. This is one bo ...more
Anas Attic  Book Blog

Snowed In With The Boss by Lili Valente
Narrated by CJ Mission and Devra Woodward
Erotic Holiday Romance Novella, Standalone
I started Snowed in With The Boss by Lili Valente a few weeks ago and put it aside because…wait for it…it was TOO HOT. Wait a sec, cool your jets. I just wanted to wait until I could take full advantage of the mood it created if you know what I mean.

Holy cow. This was a sexy little holiday novella! Ten and Jane have both been attracted to each other for years. Tennison
Céline
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
too damn fast.
Kate
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible, kinky
3/5

So... I've been crocheting some scarves for my family for Christmas, so I've been listening to a lot of audiobooks while I stitch away.

Anyway, this book was very short, only about a 2 hr listen on Audible. It wasn't as kinky as I thought it'd be, but it worked for me. The most 'crazy' bdsm thing that happens here is some spanking. I actually liked this a lot more than most short stories because these characters had a lot of history behind their relationship. They had worked together and been
Melinda
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Snowed In With The Boss by Lili Valente

Well, this was certainly a sizzling hot little novella! It's the story of Jane and the delicious Mr Tennyson, or simply, Ten. As the title may suggest, Ten is Jane's boss. He's also a Dom with a penchant for spanking and a heart for Jane. Jane has always known she's a sub and has finally decided to actively seek out a Dom who'll train her. Considering she works for a cyber security firm, it's not that hard for her emails to be intercepted and for Ten to tak
MacKenzie Paxton
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I needed more build up - more backstory - more glimpses of what they saw before the sex happened. SHOW me that they already had feelings for one another. Minor change and this would have been a four star book for me.
Monique Pearson
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED these two as a couple. Would have preferred their story in a longer format, but I think all the important elements were included. Love seeing both a dominant and a soft loving and sappy man all in one character.
Mysza
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***

Damn, but that was hot!
Alicia
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this short read! Great if you are looking for a fun distraction!
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Snowed in with the Boss by Lili Valente is a holiday novella packed with yummy morsels of dominance, a sexy hero, a beautiful leading lady and blizzard that traps the boss with his executive assistant who he's been secretly in love with for years. And the cherry on top of this holiday fruitcake is Jane is a submissive looking for the perfect Dom. Ten is going to take full advantage of being snowed in with Jane by offering to show her how to be a submissive. He's been looking for a way to show he ...more
Tami Talbert
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Snowed in with the Boss is voraciously erotic, smokin' hot and sexy. Lili Valente, my reigning queen of eroticism, completely out does herself once again with this electrifying Christmastime novella.

Jane and Ten have worked together for years as boss and assistant, neither letting it known to the other of the deep attraction they feel. Though they know everything about each other during business hours, Ten's propensity for Dominance and sweet Jane's need to submit propel their souls togeth
Janice
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Snowed In With The Boss by Lili Valente

Ten and Jane - 5+++++ smoking stars!!

Jane is Tennyson's executive assistant, who has been engaging in a flirtation via email with a BDSM Master - unfortunately on her work email server, even though she uses her personal email address. When Ten discovers this little secret, he decides to make a move that he has wanted to make for a couple of years now.

When the two of them get snowed in at the office on Christmas Eve, Jane finds a letter that Ten
  • Naughty or Nice
  • The Gift
  • Hot for the Holidays
  • The Grinch of Starlight Bend
  • Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Wrapped in Lace
  • Sweet Life (Sugar Rush, #5)
  • Snowed in with my Boss
  • Love Me By Christmas
  • Simmer
  • Always and Forever
  • On Christmas Hill
  • In the Moment
  • Holly Jolly Lycan Christmas (True Mates, #7)
  • The Fragile Line: Part One (The Fragile Line, #1)
  • A Kiss for Christmas
  • All I Want
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Master Me (3 books)
  • Snowbound with the Billionaire (Master Me Book 1)
  • Masquerade with the Master (Master Me, #2)
“Bend over and lift your skirt, i'm going to show you what it's like to spend Christmas on the naughty list” 1 likes