Start by marking “Servant of Salem” as Want to Read:
Servant of Salem

Servant of Salem

“The intricate patterns woven into the tapestries of time are not always to be understood, but to be accepted as just being. The truth serves to illuminate the enlightened and destroy the deeds of the wicked, and know always that there are those who will silence it. My hope for mankind is to learn from the past to better the future and that people become wise to the power ...more
Published October 18th 2016 by Twisted Hearts Productions

To ask other readers questions about Servant of Salem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Servant of Salem

Start your review of Servant of Salem
'Q' aka CoCo
I'm not rating this book because I don't think it's fair that I do so. I read it expecting a story about witches with a little erotica thrown in--the "kinky role play games" the author mentions in the blurb. What I didn't do is read the Author's Note before I bought the book, and that's on me (and completely unlike me).
She clearly says, "This is not about ghosts, witches or the paranormal... rather a love story that stood the test of time." Not really my thing, as it proved when I read it.
It's
Erika Messer
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Calef seems like an ordinary wife - that is until she and her husband Robert moved into an old house in Massachusetts. The very same night they moved in, Destiny started to have dreams - vivid dreams - about a graveyard and she saw herself naked on the railroad tracks - but it always ends before she can finish the dream. 3:33 a.m. every morning. Her husband Robert - although doubtful, - has searched to find out information on where she might be dreaming about and why, but he has come up ...more
Jonmontanavega
DD, M/F, historical.
Frequent Hayse Reader
I enjoy historical fiction, with or without a dollop of erotic spice. I've enjoyed Ms. Hayse's spicy fare in the past.
For me, unfortunately, the history here is sparse, the erotic not sufficient (no insight into the emotions of the MCs) (not spicy), and the outline of a plot (a plot with a lot of potential) not given sufficient development.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Destiny Calef and her husband Robert live in Salem, MA in the same house that John Proctor once lived; the same John Proctor who was accused of being a witched and was hanged.

Ever since they moved in Destiny and Robert’s relationship is not what it used to be. Destiny has noticed that lately for whatever reason they don’t seem to be as close as they once were. She intends on finding out what is going on between the two of them and take care of the problem before it gets out of hand.

Robert has
Lee Vanhoy
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First Time Reader Of A Book By Breanna Hayse

Just finished reading Servant Of Salem by Breanna Hayse and I can not convey how much I enjoyed this story. From the very first chapter until the very end, this story took me on a rollercoaster ride of excitement that kept me captivated and locked into the story. The story centers around two main characters, Robert and Destiny Calef, husband and wife, who are both searching for answers that results in a journey that transcends time and could threaten
EvilAntie Jan
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blown away

Frankly I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this book. The Time period and time travel absolutely fascinate me. I'm simply stunned at the complexity the research and the superior writing of this author ! I wish I could give it 10 stars I wish I could treasure this as a real book.
Cassandra
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: delightful-smut
This was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed The Servant of Salem. It's clever, and Destiny's 1692 dialogue, especially when she's talking to the villain, is really delightful. There is darkness to the story, but I was actually surprised by how well balanced it was with light—even humor.
Laurel
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not the usual book by Breanna Hayse but it's quite facinating. It travels to thr Salem witch time and travels led by the evil Samuel Parris. The characters are well developed and the more you read thr more you find out.
Karrie
Ann Fantom
Wendy
Calvin

• Most Ardently: An Austen-Inspired Christmas Collection
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has ...more