Start by marking “Tamed By The Beast (Interstellar Brides #7)” as Want to Read:
Tamed By The Beast (Interstellar Brides #7)

Tamed By The Beast (Interstellar Brides #7)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  354 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
When Tiffani is mated to an Atlan warrior believed lost to mating fever, she will stop at nothing to save him, including sneaking into an Atlan prison to seduce his beast....

Sick and tired of the dead-end path her life is taking, Tiffani Wilson heads to the nearest Interstellar Bride processing center to start over. She's promised an amazing mate, an Atlan Warlord who will
Published November 4th 2016 by KSA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tamed By The Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tamed By The Beast

Give Me Books
Nov 15, 2016 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
Smokin’ hot from the first pages…

There was no zero-to-sixty here as the heat level started at scorching and never left! This was my first read in this series but it has whetted my appetite for the rest as Tiffani and Deek’s story heated up my Kindle in the most delicious way.

Tiffani is ready for a change. With nothing holding her to Earth, mating with an off-worlder sounded like her chance for a relationship, for a family. With an enticing glimpse of her mate-to-be she is more than ready. Little
Ally  Cakes
Mar 21, 2017 Ally Cakes rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Unfortunately, there wasn't any one thing wrong with the story, it was just kind of boring. :/ I love the insta-love theme. Too bad this was was just okay.
Becca
Nov 09, 2016 Becca rated it liked it
I think this was my favorite book in the series so far. I enjoyed having characters from a previous book, Mated to the Beast, play a large role in this one and I enjoyed that there was more plot to the story as well. I would have liked a bit more wrap up at the end, for example it would have been nice to find out what Tia's reaction was to the situation with her father.
Donna Parrott
Nov 16, 2016 Donna Parrott rated it it was amazing
Tiffani Wilson doesn't have anything left on earth. So what does a girl do, she goes to the Interstellar Bride Processing Center, to try and find her mate. There is a slight hitch in the plan, her mate is set to be executed.
Commander Deck is in the mating fever. It's where his beast takes over, the only thing that can cure the fever is the help of his mate. Being an Atlan Warrior he is very strong and very big. Will Tiffani be able to tame her beast long enough to have a future?

Let's start, i'
Robyn
Nov 21, 2016 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Tiffani is alone in the world. Both her parents are gone and she never had siblings. Living a boring, nothing interesting life she embarks on an adventure to be with the "One." The true mate for her. The man that will worship her rubenesque body. Signing up for the interstellar bride mate program is her best option. She is matched to an Atlan named Deek. Currently, Deek is in a mating fever and desperately needs his mate Tiffani or else he will be executed. With her transport being cancelled or ...more
Julie Bryan
Good story

It's a good story, but the kindle book is over priced. It's really a .99 cent book. I'd probably buy most of this authors work for the heck of it if it wasn't so expensive. The characters are good but it is a typical romance, with a little spanking thrown in to make it spicy. For some reason that spanking thing for punishment and not just pleasure annoys the heck out of me (really? The woman is an adult, screw off!). but I understand the concept. It's a personal thing for me so I try t
Alexa
Nov 11, 2016 Alexa rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Grace Goodwin although she has been on my TBR list for some time. I am sometimes a bit leery of Sci-fi books add they can be hit or miss for me, however I throughly enjoyed this book and will be checking out more by this author for sure!

Tiffani had nothing left for her on earth and so decides to join the Interstellar Bride program knowing she will never come back now that she has been mated to an Atlan warrior. Deek has had his mating fever come on suddenly but since he
Laurel
Nov 25, 2016 Laurel rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic Sc-Fi Adventure romance by Grace Goodwin. Fast paced, page turner, that I couldn't put down until I finished. I was enthralled from the beginning to the end. The sex was hot enough to melt my glasses, the elements of mild BDSM, friends from past books, nasty evil villains and a storyline that will knock you through a hoop. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Konny
Nov 27, 2016 Konny rated it it was amazing
Tamed by the Beast by Grace Goodwin is book seven in "The Interstellar Bride Series".
This book is definitely a 5 Star read just like all the other books in this series.
I oneclicked this so fast as I could.
This novel is beautifully written, beautifully told, beautifully thought out and a very lovely piece of work.
5 Stars and Thank you Grace Goodwin.
Judye
Nov 13, 2016 Judye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Grace has done it again with this wonderful story of love and intrigue I tried to savor this book with the intention of reading slowly but I couldn't it was that good When I finish an interstellar bride book I immediately want another I hope Grace continues to write them so until there is another book I'll just keep reading these over and over ❤
Molly
Mar 22, 2017 Molly rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any hopeless romantic
Shelves: grace-goodwin
All of Goodwin's books make me so happy. I'm a hopeless romantic. It's got to the point that I wish the Interstellar Bride Programme was real because then I could find my perfect person - alien or not. The universe is created so well that the writer in me is in awe. A definite writing role model.

I'm asexual so sometimes I struggle with the NSFW side but most of the time, it's one of the only things like that I enjoy reading ^.^ It's written so well...
April
May 15, 2017 April rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still the same...

All these have the same pattern but if you are looking for an easy read, with a lot of graphic steam, these are good pick if you can get them on sale. Can't honestly say I would pay full price but a bargain at .99.
Kelly
Nov 12, 2016 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Good One!

This book seemed to move from the very first page. There is action and a determination from our heroine to save and free her mate. I like this alien race, I was happy to see there was another book on that planet.
Kelly Smillie
Nov 08, 2016 Kelly Smillie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!!

I love this book and mated to the beast!! Would love to read more about their world. Please please please write another about a beast that needs a little big girl loving lol!!!
Thank you.

Kelly Campbell
Jean
May 18, 2017 Jean rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Another great book

This book like the rest of the series is great. This one was a little different than the others but still great. This book is not for everyone due to the graphic nature but I found it to be good.
BJ
May 14, 2017 BJ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good
Really 3.5 stars. Short story, H is alien, feral and about to be executed. The h is BBW with body image issues but she is very sweet and loves the H. She saves him from the mating heat, then evil OM causes separation and it all starts again. It was OK.
Barbara L
May 16, 2017 Barbara L rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seventh book to a great series

In this book we meet back up with Dax and his mate, but now it is his friend the commander that needs a mate or dies. He mate is brave one, the story is very hot and fast pace won,t say more about it, you misogynist one
Kim
May 20, 2017 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meh

This story had a decent plot but I skipped most of the sex scenes because they were so long and drawn out. The characters were likable enough but the writing was mediocre.
Sommertime
May 15, 2017 Sommertime rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I got this on a kindle deal and it was cheesy goodness. Very sexy and fun. I got annoyed around 65% and skimmed a bit but things picked up again and left me satisfied.
Julie

The story was actually okay-once I got past all the sex. I'm not a blushing virgin and I understood the context to the story, but...this was just more sex than I was expecting to read.
Rox
May 19, 2017 Rox rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is hot! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wanted a longer story.
Ellen Shannon
Feb 25, 2017 Ellen Shannon rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and this series.

Tiffani is matched to Deek of Atlan. Tiffani is tired of her life going nowhere so she joined the Interstellar Bride Program. She is matched to Deek who is lost to his beast and in prison. She travels to Atlan and is taken to the prison. After Deek and his beast took one look at her and know that she is theirs. After they are released from prison, they try to settle into their new life but someone stands in their way. Will Tiffani be able to save Deek a second
Emily Pennington
Nov 25, 2016 Emily Pennington rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Tiffani Wilson was having a sizzling hot encounter with her mate, whom she had not yet seen face-to-face. Yet she knew she was his. When she heard herself scream out, she opened her eyes and was strapped in a chair in the alien bride center, undergoing the “matching process”. Yes, intense was a good description of it! And the best part, she was relieved to hear, was that she was matched to an Atlan warrior!

However, the transfer to her mate on Atlan was aborted. Apparently Commander Deek had been
Rose
Nov 16, 2016 Rose rated it it was amazing
I give this book 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was given this book for an honest review...
This book is from another world!!! I loved this book! If I could give more then 5 stars I would. Throughout this entire book, all you can do is cheer for Deek and Tiffani.
Tiffani had a rough go on earth. She is all alone and has no one. Her parents died and the only other family she has is clear across the country. So needless to say she does not know them at all. So, she does what any girl would do she signs up to be pa
Mara
Feb 15, 2017 Mara rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trash-bin
I tried to give this author a few chances, but IMHO she's a terrible writing style. Flat, boring, lacking in all facets. Add to this that her books are overpriced...
Samm Lynn
Nov 29, 2016 Samm Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am extremely glad that the author has given us another Atlan warrior. I did not think I would like any couple as much as Dax and Sarah from Mated to the Beast (we get to see them again in this book) but found that Deek and Tiffani were just as intriguing. Of the different warriors in the Interstellar Bride program, I find that I like the Atlans the best and Deek most of all (but those poor warriors in the Colony may win my affections when their stories are told). I love how the author turned t ...more
Samm Lynn
Nov 09, 2016 Samm Lynn rated it it was amazing
Daniell Marsh
Nov 20, 2016 Daniell Marsh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What would you do if you were matched with someone that was your perfect mate but before you could meet him you learned he was to be executed? I liked how the author made the characters more real by showing some of their strengths but also some of their weaknesses. I mean who doesn't have self doubt about something, just matters how you and \or your partner handles it. Liked that it was a stand alone book that didn't have to buy in installments to get the whole story. Will give a warnin
Melissa Weeks
Nov 28, 2016 Melissa Weeks rated it it was amazing
Tiffani needs to get away so she volunteers to be a interstellar bride she is matched but the problem is her match is currently in prison to be killed because he has lost controller of his beast and tiffani is the only solution to save Commander Deek will she be enough to save him and help reign in his beast I really loved this book it's worth every penny I strongly recommend that you buy this book it is awesome filled with a rollercoaster of emotions 5 gold stars
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Tamed by the Beast by Grace Goodwin 3 12 Nov 02, 2016 09:48PM

Interstellar Brides (10 books)
  • Assigned a Mate (Interstellar Brides, #1)
  • Mated to the Warriors (Interstellar Brides, #2)
  • Claimed by her Mates (Interstellar Brides #3)
  • Taken by Her Mates (Interstellar Brides, #4)
  • Mated to the Beast (Interstellar Brides #5)
  • Mastered by Her Mates (Interstellar Brides #6)
  • Mated to the Vikens (Interstellar Brides, #8)
  • Her Mate's Secret Baby (Interstellar Brides, #9)
  • Mating Fever (Interstellar Brides, #10)

“smell the wet welcome of her pussy, but my beast” 0 likes
“I could easily imagine him on a battlefield ripping his enemies in half with his bare hands. Throw a kilt and a broadsword across his back and every single woman on Earth would be panting with lust,” 0 likes