Start by marking “Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene (Cinder & Ella, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene (Cinder & Ella, #1.5)

Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene

(Cinder & Ella #1.5)

For those of you who missed the party over the weekend, don't worry, you can still check out the new bonus material. Because I felt like you guys needed 29 new pages from the mind of Brian Oliver, here's the infamous scene where Brian and Ella first come face to face, told from Brian's perspective. Enjoy!
Published October 10th 2016

Start your review of Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene (Cinder & Ella, #1.5)
Kookie's
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hollywood, novella
OMG! OMG! OMG!

It's been forever since I first read Cinder & Ella but with all the excitement due to the second book coming out next month, I finally gave in and read this quick read from Brian's POV during their first meeting.

I thought it was very simple when they first met and I was kind of curious what went through Brian's head during that pivotal moment. OMG! I'd forgotten just how much feels I had when I read the first book. The connection between these two was so strong though and was
WhatIReallyRead (Anna)
A completely unnecessary novella. It didn't add anything to the story AT ALL.
Mariana
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2018
Cuteeeeee!

I really love them.
ضحى الحداد
That was freaking cuuutteeee .. I just LOVE how much Brian loves Ella :)) so glad I read this
Raelyn Bitor
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was literally just a ball of pure cute and butterflies omg.
Abdullah Khalid
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Merle
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute.
This is basically the first meeting written from Brians POV, and it’s for free on Kelly Oram‘s blog. If you liked the books definitely read it
Vendea
Ella and Brian's first meeting from Brian's POV. SO CUTE.

4/5*
Renae
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
god this was so cute. not much to say here but BRIAN UR SO GOSH DANG ADORABLE I LOVE YOU AND ELLA TOGETHER AHHHHHHH! CAR CAR CAR I WANT A BOSTON ACCENT NOW
cyborgcinderella
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was such a nice scene to see from Brian's POV. It was super cute and I only wish we could see more of their interactions from the others' perspective.
Teri
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short piece on Brian’s point of view, regarding his first face-to-face meeting with Ella. He was smitten with her already, for the fact that (while observing her from afar) this woman was geeking out with the author of the book, yet not so thrilled as her friends, when they stood in line to meet the famous stars of the movie. Very sweet & honest. Cinder is ready to fight for his Lady!
Erin
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
Just finished the book Cinder & Ella and saw this bonus Brian POV scene on the author’s blog. And yes, I totally ate it up! If the fact that I had a goofy smile on my face the whole time I was reading it, and even had to reread the chapter in the real book so I could have both POVs in my head at the same time, then yes, I loved it!
Acer
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.
Amber
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!
Pottermnm Montse
May 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Meh...I expected more.Too short !
Ally
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute!
Melissa
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Just a short story re-telling of one of the best scenes from Cinder and Ella, this time through Brian's point of view. A nice little bonus for Kelly Oram fans. I liked it!
Ines
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Its been forever since I read Cinder & Ella. It was the book that made me read so many others by Kelly Oram. I just came across this little bonus (how did it take me so long???) and I think I am seriously up for a re-read!
Laura's Book Addiction
A nice extra to these books.
Gracie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WAAAAAAAAAAA! MY HEART.
Mayedah Bookreviews
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this too much!!!
Tinnie
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yesssss!!! Just what we needed! More swwwwoooonnnning....
Mehsi
While I am waiting for Cinder & Ella book 2, I was delightfully delighted when I found out there was a short story out in the world.

It has been almost 2 years since I read Cinder & Ella, so it took me a few pages to get back in the story, but when I did, wow! I just loved and read with the speed of light. I wanted to know what Brian's reaction was when he found out who Ella was. That she was so close by him, that he could almost touch her. Hold her.

This scene was already lovely from
Annalisa
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
In the novel the scene where Brian and Ella meet is from Ella's perspective. Here the author provides the scene from Brian's perspective. While I enjoyed the story it didn't really add anything to the story.
Rose
Fun bonus material to Cinder and Ella. Must not miss!!
Maggie Faecke
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adorable little short. Perfect thing to hold me off unti the next book comes out.
Ana
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I seriously love this little extra! Cannot wait for Happily Ever After!
Melanie
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading about the first time they meet from Brian's perspective.
Amna Salam
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
who wouldn't want an extra 30 0ages bonus of Cinder and Ella and all the fluff that comes with them
Stacia
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick little bonus scene! I loved reading more from Brian aka Cinder!

• Unmaking Hunter Kennedy
  • The Accidental Movie Star (Accidental #1)
  • Accidental Texting: Finding Love Despite the Spotlight
  • #TheRealCinderella
  • The Accidental TV Star (Accidental #2)
  • Challenging Zed (Benedicts, #1.5)
  • Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines, #0.5)
  • Accidental Rock Star (Accidental #4)
  • The Glass of Lead and Gold
  • Emma and the Blue Genie
  • Hinter verzauberten Fenstern
  • Jenseits der goldenen Brücke (Cassardim, #1)
  • Morpheus: la profecía de la machi (Morpheus, #2)
  • Burning Yves (Benedicts, #2.5)
  • Teasing Xav (Benedicts, #3.5)
  • 青の蕾 [Ao no Tsubomi]
  • La oscuridad de los colores
  • Hefesto
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and loves to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and four children.

Cinder & Ella (2 books)
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
  • Happily ​Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2)