Start by marking “The Other Truth” as Want to Read:
The Other Truth

The Other Truth

As an award-winning investigative journalist, Jake Kavinsky is used to cracking mysteries and finding the truth. So when a mysterious envelope with a criminal investigation report (and let’s be honest, the picture of a stunning woman) ends up in his hands, he is definitely intrigued.

Someone seems to think Jake should be looking into that old case. But why? Why him? And why
Kindle Edition
Published November 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Other Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Other Truth

Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
The Other Truth ~ 4.5 stars

In December 2014, I read Challenging Destiny by H.K. Abrahams. It was the author’s debut book, and although it was her first book, it was well written with an intriguing storyline. Over time I kept following H.K. Abrahams, unfortunately there was no second book in sight. When I found out this book – The Other Truth – was in the making, and I read the blurb I knew I had to read this book. The Other Truth is very different from the romance books I normally read, but I’
Jo
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved that book, I read it in one sitting. I liked Jake from the beginning and I enjoyed spending time in his head. I don’t want to say too much but the other characters are as great. They made me laugh but my heart also broke for them at time. I really enjoyed the humor in this book. A great story with a nice twist and lovable characters!
Alexandra Printon
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from H.K. Abrahams. Just like Challenging Destiny the book captures the readers imagination. The Other Truth kept me on edge it is very unpredictable which of course makes for a great read and holds the reader in suspense.
H.K.Abrahams is a great author who knows how to capture the readers imagination .
Sandie - Books and Tequila Book Blog
Before I was a romance reader, I only read crime books. I spent an entire summer devouring John Grisham’s backlist so when The Other Truth dropped into my lap I was so excited. It seemed like the perfect combination and I wasn’t wrong. As a book and movie buff, I love the storylines of “who did it” and this book was a great addition to that genre.

Jake Kavinsky is an investigative journalist for the Post who gets an anonymous case file about a murdered young man. Sharon Trenton is a woman who is
Tamara
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
The blurb and THAT cover drew me in, and put this book on my radar. Unfortunately, the story within failed to do the same.

Jake was a character who I didn’t connect with at all, and this made the story hard to like as it is told from his POV. The writing style was the main thing that I struggled with, at times there was far too much description about things that didn’t really matter, or need to be described. I’m not sure if this style is how the author normally writes, or it was because Jake was
Ems
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a story! This is the second book I have read from H.K. Abrahams and even though I loved Challenging Destiny I have a special crush on The Other Truth. In addition to the story that kept me hanging on till the last pages, I have been amazed by the surprising love story and the plot that was very well thought and written! I’m in love with the characters and can’t wait to read her next book... If you haven’t had the chance to read it yet, don’t waste another minute and enjoy!
Lena
Staci
Feb 24, 2017
Irene
Jun 22, 2017
H. K. Abrahams is the author of Challenging Destiny and the upcoming novel, The Other Truth.
H. K. has lived in several countries and currently lives in the beautiful city of Toronto in Canada. She has a Master’s Degree and speaks fluently English, French and Spanish.
When she is not creating stories or writing them, she loves to read, travel and spend time with her friends and family. She is also