Start by marking “Secrets of Redemption (Secrets, #3)” as Want to Read:
Secrets of Redemption (Secrets, #3)

Secrets of Redemption

(Doms of Club Eden #3)

Librarian's Note: An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here

I killed a man.

He deserved to die, but guilt threatens to consume me. I continue on as though nothing is wrong, but every time I close my eyes, all I see is blood. His face haunts me. My life is crumbling around me, and I don’t know how much more I can take. Then, there is her. I’ve watched her, wanted
Published March 27th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 24th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Redemption

Start your review of Secrets of Redemption (Secrets, #3)
Coco.V
Apr 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (4/10/2018)!

I killed a man.

He deserved to die, but guilt threatens to consume me. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is blood. His face haunts me, and I don't know how much more I can take. My life is out of control. Then, there is Josie. I've wanted her for years, and now, I can never have her. Darkness surrounds me. I'm damaged goods. A murderer.

I killed a man.

He deserved to die, and never once have I regretted my actions. Then, there is Miles, who walks around as if
Linda Soto
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Josephine “Josie” Bishop is a computer whiz by day and a Domme by night. Since the first day she walked into Blacklight Security and first laid eyes on Miles Standish, she was in love. She made every attempt to show him how she felt, short of climbing him like a tree, and she did this for six long years.

When Miles kills the man, who is threatening a few lives, he changes. He retreats into his own head, regret and guilt weighing him down. He isn’t living but merely existing. Josie watches him for
Deanne Taylor
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When this story started I wasn't sure what to expect. Josie seemed like such a naive innocent girl. Miles is such a brooding alpha male. They had a connection from the beginning but Miles thought he was too old and not what Josie needed. After six years of waiting Josie has had enough, she's ready to go after the man she loves. Miles is in a very dark place, after killing a man to save his friend/boss. Miles is having a really rough time, PTSD, night terrors and panic attacks. When he's invited ...more
Joanna

Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Received an ARC for review
Reviewed by Joanna

When I first started to read this story, I was afraid I wasn’t going to like it. I usually like my man… I mean the man character…LOL.. I like the man character to be the ALPHA. Like them to be strong and sexy. In this story it is different. Josie is the Domme in this storyline. She gets to manhandle Miles in ways I wouldn’t have thought would be sexy… but let me tell you…IT IS
Jasmyn
Secrets of Redemption was an amazing and emotional story. Both characters were very complex, and Miles especially so. His PTSD has a stranglehold on his life, and he isn't sure what to do about it. Guilt is eating him up from the inside and he isn't sure what he can do about it. Josie thinks she may have the solution, but has to face her own fears of opening up to him about her personal life.

LK Shaw really shows the intense dynamics in a BDSM relationship. It isn't just about the sex, it's about
Kerry Williams
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing addition to the Secrets series. An amazing story that can be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. Josie and Miles' story is an awesome story of two people who are strong, but have to find their way of making each other whole again. If you love a story about a strong woman who can help guide a strong man back from a blackness then you will love this story. You heart will experience all the feelings of anger, sympathy, hate, and most of all love.
K. J. Coakley
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

The thing that I enjoyed most about this book was also the thing that threw me for a loop...a Domme. However, I can honestly say that the storyline between Josie and Miles is refreshingly sweet...with a kinky side of the hot and steamy D/s dynamic. The plot was solid and you'll fall in love with the characters. I would highly recommend this book for readers that love a good BDSM book.
Anne
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Let’s see, where to begin on reviewing Secrets of Redemption by LK Shaw. I have read the previous two books in the Secret series and thought they were great so this was an auto buy for me. Secrets of Redemption raised the bar for me on this series. I loved it! The story was just so much more than I expected. The plot was solid with a few twists tossed in to keep us guessing to the very end. The romance was steamy hot and fit into this story. This is a BDSM romance and there was plenty of kink ...more
Kathryn
By far the fastest in the series. This author just knows how to make you love her characters (even when you want to slap them silly). If I was not a dedicated reader I would have passed by the story, but the author made me a believer. Josie is a Domme (but she's romantic AND <--big and, she has a heart of gold) she knows what she wants. Miles (<---small giggle on the authors choice of male character name) makes me grimace for the simple fact that he comes off the pages just like the guy ...more
Diane
Shelves: finished
OMG - every time I read an LK Shaw book I think it is the best one yet. But this book is definitely the BEST ONE so far. Each book is full of suspense and romance with a little BDSM thrown in for fun. All I can say is that I don't ever want to be friends with any of her characters because they all seem to find themselves in danger at one time or another.
In this case, Josie is being threatened by her gangster father because she has been hacking into his accounts and collecting evidence that she
Heather
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book with an open mind. These two killed men in their past. Both with very different reactions to that event in their lives. Josie is a computer geek and also a Domme. Miles is in need of something, he just doesn't know it. Josie has longed for Miles for years, Miles thinks because he is older than her that he can't be good for her and since he killed a man he is damaged and really is no good for her. I fell in love with this book and once I started it, did not put it down. This ...more
Alex F
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I should preface this by saying I'm not usually a fan of the Domme/Sub relationship, nor am I an avid BDSM reader. That all being said, I LOVED this book. The characters drew me in from the first chapter, and the relationship between Miles and Josie was an emotional rollercoaster ride I didn't want to end. I loved the various character connections throughout the book, and I liked that this was a standalone book that didn't require previous knowledge of the series to understand. This was my first ...more
Corrie
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not once, in all the books I have read, have I ever read a BDSM book with a Domme. I never thought I would appreciate the POV. Turns out, they aren't so bad! If your first inclination is to not read based on the POV, I highly recommend you push past your hard limits on this one!

Secrets of Redemption has love, heartache and mystery; it's the perfect trifecta.

My favorite part of reading is the feeling I get. To say that I enjoyed this book based on the feelings alone is literally an
Epiphany
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: l-k-shaw
Wow. This series just gets better and better. This book had me on the edge of my seat from chapter 1. I love Josie and Miles story. If two people deserved to have a HEA its these two. This book has a lot of emotion going on and a time or two I wanted to hug Miles and pop Josie on the back of the head and then later it was hug Josie and pop Miles on the head. This book is a fast paced, emotionally charged, suspenseful, sexy, edge of you seat read. Ms Shaw's writting just gets better and better. I ...more
Leah Keys
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Secrets series focuses on Josie and Miles. While this is a series, each story can be read as a standalone book. Josie has had her eye on Miles for a very long time but Miles has resisted his feelings for Josie. Now they both share a secret in their past that will link them together. Josie also has other secrets in her past that will put them both on a dangerous course to right past wrongs. This book is so much more than just a love story and the author gives a perfect ...more
Jackie
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Books where the woman is the dominant are not my favorite. That being said Ms Shaw did a wonderful job bringing the reader into the story. Miles is a mess since saving his best friend from a crazy man. Josie has been in love with Miles for years. This is a great story of a man realizing he needs to give up control to be the strong man he once was and the woman that he gives that control to. Josie has her secrets and quite an interesting story herself. She's a tough woman who loves deeply. I'm ...more
Rhonda
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In book 3, we get the story of Miles and Josie. Both have had to kill in the past and it has affected them differently. Miles regrets what he HAD to do and struggles daily with guilt. It was emotional to read his feelings in this book. All of the emotions also keep him putting one woman he loves at arms length, Josie!
Josie killed to protect someone she loved and has NO regrets about it at all. She'd do it again if she had too. She has loved Miles for 6 years and when they meet at a masked party
Charity Chimni
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK never disappoints! The Secrets series is full of damaged characters looking for the one to help them be whole again. And Secrets of Redemption didn't disappoint! Josie and Miles both have their demons and pasts they are hiding from. Together they help each other heal and become the best they can. A story filled with patience, acceptance, revenge, and love. I can't wait for the next in the series.
Phyllis Lopez
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Very Exciting!!

Josephine and Miles's story was exciting! Josephine who has been in love with Miles for 6 years would do anything to help him! Miles has no clue Josie is a Domme and he is a submissive. When Josie has 2 attempts against her kid she can only figure it is her father. So now she has to Bring Connor, Miles and the FBI in. You will have to read what's next! This series is addicting!!!
Diane
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK Shaw does it again! This story captivated me from start to finish. It kept me on the edge throughout. Josie and Miles are both running from painful pasts but seek to find healing in each other. Secrets of Redemption is a tale of pain, revenge, love and healing. This has to be my favorite book by this author to date and I can't wait for more by her.
Tara  Skaggs
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it! This book is about Josie and Miles. Josie is a Domme at club Eden. She works at Blacklight Securities with Miles. She's been in love with him for six long years and he has yet to make a move. Miles thinks he is too old for Josie plus he has been struggling every sense he killed someone. Josie derives a plan to get Miles to submit to her. I recommend this book. Patiently waiting for the next one in this series.
Cathy Jackson
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Secrets of Redemption! LK Shaw is such an excellent Author and her books never disappoint! The Author did an excellent job with Josie and Miles characters! Oh my word!

You have to read this book!
Nicole Igel
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great read

let's just say I can't wait to find out what happens next in this great series. that is the best praise I can give. I did not want this or any of the other books to end but all good things have an ending. just glad it is not happening yet.
Donna
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Secrets of Redemption is a wonderfully woven story of love and forgiveness. Josie is smart, strong and stubborn as hell. Miles may be older than her but he is just as stubborn. He is also hurting and Josie may be the only cure. Every time I thought I knew which way the story was going to go the author twisted it up and took off in a direction I hadn’t anticipated. This is a fresh, sexy and sweet tale that I highly recommend.
Kristy Pelka
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this book. I liked that Jose didn't give up on Miles, stood up to her father & was the dominatrix. it was great to see a female as the dominatrix.
Angela
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was not expecting the story line in this book. It's not my normal, but it was excellently written!! Loved everything about this. Josie is so strong for what she's been through and Miles is super protective and amazing!
Brennda
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK Shaw outdid herself this time. This series cobtinues to get better. Miles and Josie are a great example of breaking the norms. I loved how I felt like I was in the room with them. The wording and emotions drew me in so tightly that I couldn't put it down. A must read for anyone wanting to experience a different point of view in a BDSM relationship.
Christina's Bookshelf
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
4.5*

I would just like to say that I was over joyed with this book showcasing a Domme. I may have done a celebratory thank you dance to the BDSM gods for gifting this to us.

Secrets of Redemption had me enthralled with watching Miles go through the process of being broken, to finding acceptance in submission. It was beautiful.

You can see my full review on my website: http://christinasbookshelf.net/2017/0...
Cassie Limbert
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redemption

Absoulty loved this book miles and Josie love for each other so sweet . Can't wait to read the next one ....
Magen Nixon
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't have enough words for the wonderfulness of Josie and Miles story and how it leads into the next book. I could not put this story down with the plot twist and the well written character development. The emotions in this book will have you reeling for more. I highly recommend this to be added to your tbr list!

• Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather Book 1)
  • Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7)
  • Depraved   (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Suspended (Black Light #4)
  • Torn in Half (Trident Security, #8.5)
  • Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #7)
  • Fearless (Black Light #10)
  • Valentine Roulette (Black Light #3)
  • Roulette Redux (Black Light #7)
  • Deliverance (NYC Doms #1)
  • Obsessed (Black Light #9)
  • Cuffed (Black Light #5)
  • Suspicion (Black Light #8)
  • Dr's Orders: A Single Mom Romance
  • Daddy in Disguise (Crescent Cove #7)
  • One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street, #2)
  • Property
I am an indie author focusing on BDSM/Romantic Suspense. I also write steamy contemporary romance. I write characters the reader can relate to. My characters are plus-size, scarred, rape victims, child abuse victims, etc. I want readers to connect with my characters.

Visit My Amazon Author Page!

Visit Me on Facebook!

Doms of Club Eden (6 books)
  • Submission (Doms of Club Eden #1)
  • Desire (Doms of Club Eden, #2)
  • Protect (Doms of Club Eden, #4)
  • Betrayal (Doms of Club Eden, #5)
  • Absolution (Doms of Club Eden, #6)