Start by marking “Shirts vs. Skins” as Want to Read:
Shirts vs. Skins

Shirts vs. Skins

Take two of the most notorious bad boys of pro football and add one bad girl. The game will never be the same.

Ethan Blake and Colt Stackford rule the gridiron each week - amazing audiences with their record breaking conquests both on and off the field. But underneath it all simmers a deep seeded rivalry...

Until it explodes.

Now, with their careers on the line, the
Published October 18th 2016 by Cabot Press

To ask other readers questions about Shirts vs. Skins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shirts vs. Skins

Start your review of Shirts vs. Skins
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Shirts vs. Skins is a somewhat different take on the MMF romance genre. It features 2 alpha males, Ethan and Colt, who are elite footballers that play for the Dallas Devils. They have a fierce rivalry that extends back into their childhood. This time, though, the heroine, is too an alpha. Julianna owns the football team, the New York Nailers, and she acquires both men in a trade when they initiate a brawl with each other that has the Dallas Devils wanting them gone. She takes what and who she ...more
Tiffany
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was another great read by this author. I loved it! In this story we get a cocky, SOB, playboy in Colt. We also get a cocky, SOB, playgirl in Julianna. That’s right, she acts with and treats men the way Colt acts with and treats women. She is unapologetic in her actions and wanting pleasure all for herself, and to heck with whether the man she’s with gets pleasure. One of the things I loved was how her haters were called out for believing in the double standards when it comes to men’s and ...more
Ruza
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shirts vs. Skins is a HOT MMF story that features 2 HOT football players (Colt & Ethan) who are nemesis and they are traded to the only team that will take them on after fighting on national TV. Julianna is the only female Owner of the Nationwide Football League, and she's known for going after what she wants. Julianna takes the trade of Colt & Ethan, and she decides she want them for more than just the team. Colt & Ethan have known each other forever, and when they go to meet ...more
Mainely Stories
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Is this a true story? My name is Juliana and I'm a ......

“We just need to get this interview with Victoria Cabot sorted out tonight if since she’s releasing her book about us,” Colt says."
This author is so darn funny. I love it when she writes herself into the story. I'm not sure how I would classify this story other than perhaps as a "sizzling menage romantic sports fantasy".
Well done Miz Cabot.... very well done.
Lisa
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s funny how many sports romances I read while knowing nothing about sports. I don’t think that knowledge is necessary. I do love the team names, they make me laugh! These 3 are H-O-T. I loved their story and I want more! PS love the girl power and the strong, independent heroine!
I received an arc of this book.
Shelly Celli
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!

Shirts vs skins

Man this was one HOT read. Steamy from the first chapter. Julianna is a strong character with a back bone and makes any bad boy work for his title. From the moment you meet her you know there's going to be major fireworks. Colt is an arrogant prick who is the worst type of bad boy. I was happily surprised by him throughout the book, but especially at the end. Colt and Julianna are hot together, but when Ethan is added into the mix, it's time to call the fire trucks
Tracie Simister

Main Character’s Descriptions:
Heroine: Julianna Heaton owner of the Dallas Devils
Gréta K
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
2/5 Stars, for poor writing, spelling and the book genuinely being full of mistakes.

I was quite surprised to dislike this book so much, despite the incredible ratings I've seen on this site. Let me just start with the obvious flaw - my book was filled with typos, spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and other just straight up scary writer mess ups, like repeating the same words three times in a single sentence.

This book felt like a first, very very VERY rough draft, of what it could be.

Then
Tabatha
Dec 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: nobody
I'm exceedingly happy that I got this book for free. I wanted to put it down and mark it DNF after the first 2 paragraphs into the book, but I pressed on and tried to just accept the book for what it was...a trashy attempt at erotic fiction because there was no love here, only lust. The story is framed around these two bitter rivals who all of a sudden, because of a woman, find that they are attracted to one another. While I attempted to accept this, the over the top way these two acted made it ...more
Heather
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Victoria Cabot is known for creating strong alpha characters in her stories and she does it hear by leaps and bounds! Not only is there one alpha male, but two... plus one alpha female...add that together and you have one heck of a hot mix waiting to see who, if any, comes out on top! ;)

Colt is so crass, you want to hate him... but at the same time, just lock him away in your closet. Ethan is a little more subtle on his approach and it's like opening a gift to see exactly what treasures await
Charmaine Walker
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh wow....talk about Girl Power. Sexy Julianna Heaton, Team owner of the New York Nailers. A woman with a mind of her own and takes what she wants whenever and wherever. So when she meets QB and Defence players Colt Stackford and Ethan Blake, two hot sexy guys, they real don't stand a chance. Nice change. When fate takes a hand and you have to choose to keep one on the team only, how do you do that. A hot, sexy, funny read that ticked
Tara  Nelson
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book.

Shirts vs. Skins is about two footballers and their team owner. Colt and Ethan grew up but were not friends in the least. After a altercation on live TV they are traded to another team which is owned by Julianna. Julianna is in the belief that a woman can use men for sex just in the same way men has since the beginning of time.

There is mutual attraction between Julianna and each of the guys which grows into everyone having an attraction to
Kris
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
I've received this book as a ARC for a review and I must say that I absolutely loved reading this book. This novel not only included some very well-developed characters, but the comedic punchlines within this story was in all the right places to add a bit of humor which made the overall book much more interesting.

Overall, this book was a very well-crafted and intensely hot read that I enjoyed reading all the way through. Because of this, I'm reviewing this book with 5-stars and highly
C.
Over the top.

Steamy.

Panty wetting (literally).

The whole thing was ridiculous ... and enjoyable in the same way.

I cannot get enough of an Alpha Female. Then pair her with these 2 men? And some of the hottest sex on a Kindle? Oh goodness.

I'll say it again - way over the top. Not just the relationship(s) but also the plot lines. Not at all realistic but that's why it's such a fun and enjoyable read.

Be prepared for a Polyandrous Menage Romance and Male on Male sex.
Sarah Green
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lots of dramatic scenes.

I found this story to be over the top in every sense, but in a comical way. The sex scenes were hot, even though a little far fetched. The characters are so full of themselves it's hilarious. Definitely worth a read. My only picky judgment is some of the fails on word grammar. I'm no expert by any means, but little things like using 'an' instead of 'a', should be easy to spot doing a read through.
Stephanie
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly sexy

Shirts Vs. Skins was HOTT and steamy from page 1! I loved how I got to fall in love with Ethan and Colt individually first and Julianna wasn't a weeping willow but a strong Alpha female that was just refreshing and sexy! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to someone who is into a funny, hot, and extremely sexy romance.
Keri Riley
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved the storyline

Although I loved Ms. Cabot's storylines, she definitely needs to work on editing. There were quite a few grammatical errors and typos that made reading some sentences confusing. I hope she continues to write good stories. Also, I would love it if she added epilogues that give us a future look into the lives of the characters.
Erika
Wow

This is my first time reading anything by this author. I picked this book up as something to keep me occupied while waiting for the next installment from one of my go to authors. I am very very happy I got this book. I love Ethan. Colt is ok. Great duo. Rephrase. Great trio!! I will be checking out other stories by this author.
Sasha
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Once we're introduced to all 3 main characters I thought I was going to like this story, but it hit a nose dive quickly. This book had too much inner dialogue, endless and endless pages of describing sex became redundant and I started skipping pages. The first sex tape was believable, but after the 4th one it became stupid. Also, I never felt any chemistry in this menage.
Amazing!

I've never read this author before but after this book I can't wait to check out her other novels! This book was extraordinarily erotic and well written. I love a good menage and this book hit it out of the park! Definitely recommend it!
Kit
Nov 13, 2016 added it
Interesting story. I'd like to towel snap the editor; if I saw this many spelling errors in print I'd be worried for the publisher.
*spoiler alert*
I'm all for pure fantasy, but very sexually-active people should be using condoms. This is stupid and SO unsafe!
Alexis Valdes
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pretty f*cking HOT

I loved the story...especially the team names!! I think I would've like just a lil more MM action, but def a awesome read if you like this kinda thing. I am without a doubt going to read more from this author!!
Lauren
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lol

This book had me laughing from the beginning these three are bad ass on there own but combined they are a power source...
Catherine Marie Meyer
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
naughty!

this story is naughty and nice, also hot, hot, hot. it has messed with my fantasies. ms Cabot could use me as a proof reader to catch the many mistakes and extra words.
Jamie  Leigh
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Interesting concept

This was a different synopsis that I've never seen. I would have rated it higher but there were errors galore in it & that's a pet peeve.
octavia cooper
Threesomes Rock!

I just love it when a story comes together and the villain gets what's coming to them. The sex was hot and unforgettable.
Cathy Nelson
Dec 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF, just horrible
Carole Beigle
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great!!!

Except for the errors in grammar and such, a fun story. Lots of great sex!!!!
Kind of impossible story line, but fun and worth the time and effort.
sandra mitchener
Nov 04, 2016
Chavon McAllister
Dec 12, 2016
Victoria Cabot is delirious about having fun in every part of her life. Whether that means being outside in beautiful weather, or sitting at home reading a book, you'll never see her go more than ten minutes without smiling. She prefers to write safe, happily ever after pieces that are nevertheless steamy and exciting. She loves bad boys - whether they are princes or billionaires. But she's a very ...more