Start by marking “Witches Be Crazy (Magic and Mayhem; Stacy Justice Magical Mysteries #0.4)” as Want to Read:
Witches Be Crazy (Magic and Mayhem; Stacy Justice Magical Mysteries #0.4)

Witches Be Crazy

(A Stacy Justice Mystery 0.4)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  136 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Stacy Justice is called on to help a sassy southern witch when her spell goes haywire.
Published October 17th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Witches Be Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witches Be Crazy

Diane ~Firefly~
Cute super short story. I've read both series and like the characters from both, so that helped. Stacey and Chance held South for a long weekend and end up needing to help Zelda escape a crystal ball.
Donna
This is a crossover book--a short story written by Barbra Annino (author of the Stacy Justice series which is a favorite of mine) written in the world of Robyn Peterman's Magic and Mayhem world. Cute story and it made me want to check out the other series.
Nancy Bodie
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

This is the first thing that I have read by this author, it will not be the last. This kindle world has once again done an excellent job of introducing us to new to us, talented authors while providing much entertainment.
Melissa
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but Fun

All they wanted was a romantic getaway. Instead they got animal trouble, witchy trouble and car trouble! Not necessarily in that order.
Anna Low
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ove the two worlds that have collided in this book. This is what happens when a vacation gets sidetracked by your destiny.
Jennibritt
Mar 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Quirky novella

Fun super quick read. I haven't read the books the other characters are from so I do have some questions but not sure if I'll read them to find the answers.
Amy
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So much awesomeness

Two of my favorite authors and their world's collide...I love it! I recommend both authors and both worlds to lose yourself in!
Tabby
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short!

I would actually like to learn more about the people that are introduced in this book or at least see them again. Waiting for more books!
Adrienne Testa
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Its been a while since there was a Stacy Justice story. Too bad it was a short one. Stacy and Chase are trying to have a romantic vacation when they are waylaid to West Virginia. Its a cute story
Diana Blick
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This is a short but very cute addition to the M&M world. I'm a big Barbra Annino fan and love Stacy Justice, so I was pleased to have even a short set elsewhere. I kept worrying if the poor thing would get her vacation!
Starla
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fun story about a witch seeker, Stacy Justice, who ends up in Assjacket to assist Zelda with a problem she has created. Aunt Hildy arrives to help thanks to Stacy. I loved this story and look forward to reading more Stacy Justice adventures.
Joann Clifton-manske
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun Read

Wasn't sure I would enjoy this at first but it rates a 4 star which is pretty good in my book. SPOILER ALERT: it rates a 4 star if for no other reason than when Thor thinks he's coming and Stacy has to tell him he's not.
Meredith Kaupp
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this more than I normally do with short stories. New readers should start with the books, though.
Lisa Norvell
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow

I love Stacy and having her meet Zelda in her world is a real treat. This is a great way to enjoy both worlds.
Tina
Jun 21, 2017
Kathleen Hill
Dec 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Barbra Annino is the author of the Stacy Justice Reluctant Witch Mysteries, The Secret Goddess books, The Everafter trilogy, and other fantasy fiction. Sign up for freebies, exclusive content, release dates, and fun stuff at www.authorbarbraannino.com

A Stacy Justice Mystery (6 books)
  • Opal Fire (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #1)
  • Bloodstone (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #2)
  • Tiger's Eye (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #3)
  • Emerald Isle (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #4)
  • Obsidian Curse (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #5)
  • Phantom Quartz (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #6)