Start by marking “F*cking Awkward Holidays” as Want to Read:
F*cking Awkward Holidays

F*cking Awkward Holidays

25 Authors, Awkward Sex, Epic Cause
Holidays conjure up many thoughts - long, chilly nights snuggled up by the fire, bare feet tucked under the one you love. Some are hallmarks of summer, when your skin is warmed by more than the sun. There is the after-Thanksgiving dinner nightcap, and the feel of the smooth, sultry burn of whiskey warming your chest, rendering your limbs
Published October 31st 2016

Start your review of F*cking Awkward Holidays
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
SCABBY NIPPLES by Kennedy Ryan

The Soul Series is one of my favourite stories so needless to say I jumped at the opportunity to catch up with the life of Kai and Rhyson in Scabby Nipples a short story within the anthology collection of F*CKING AWKARD HOLIDAYs. 100% of ebook profits benefit The Bookworm Box Charities!
Only 99 Cents for almost 550 pages of Awkward Fabulousness! Buy the book here-->
Amazon US * Amazon UK * Universal Link to other Retailers

Within the confines of a short story
TeriLyn
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Scabby Nipples by Kennedy Ryan

5 "I have scabby nipples." Stars

Kennedy Ryan delivers a supremely cute and really perfect short story for two of our beloved characters. Inviting us back into the lives of Rhyson and Kai with this fun little interlude included in the F*cking Awkward Holidays anthology, Ryan gives fans of these characters something to feel warm and fuzzy about, a glimpse into the continuing lives of Rhys & Kai we will adore. The short holds the same great tone of love while
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Scabby Nipples by Kennedy Ryan

Sweet, Romantic Rhys and Kai. This couple is magical, enchanting and wonderful. Anyone who has had a child and has breastfeed will completely relate to Kai. That feeling, that connection, that overwhelming love for your child is out of this world, scabby nipples and all. Rhys and Kai's interaction and their surprise visitors in the bathroom make for a super sentimental, super funny fast read that left me smiling and feeling happy!! This couple always brings a
Lex Martin
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Filthy good fun and awkward AF!
RentasticReads
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 GUMMY STARS for Scabby Nipples by Kennedy Ryan

Oh my goodness! Just that title is enough to get you giggling like crazy and raising your eyebrows. I mean really—Kai's scabby nipples, FTW! And what a tease; I feel like I need more of what I just read! Kennedy Ryan does not disappoint at all. Her love for humor certainly stood out and shone here. It was short, sexy, sweet, downright hilarious and not to mention, awkward as hell! As much as I was laughing my butt off from this extra KaiSon scene,
Nadine Bookaholic
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a joyful holiday season #GIVEAWAY
I am currently hosting a giveaway as a way to thank those that follow my blog. For a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and a Paperback copy of F*cking Awkward Holidays signed by some of the Authors head on over to: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Happy Holidays!

I will continue to update this review as I read each of the stories.

Ambushes, Champagne, & a Fantasy Suite… What could possibly go wrong? By Ahren
EscapeNBooks
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading The Miracle of Lights by Dina Littner which is a short story contribution to the F*cking Awkward Holidays anthology.

Wow! Talk about awkward. This short story finds our three main characters smack dab in the middle of the uncomfortable zone. Rosie, Mike, and Rand have a secret they've been keeping from Rosie's family. Choosing to surprise her family with this during the Chanukah season, we watch as they stumble into their admission of love, leaving a trail of
Maura
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading a few of the contributions to the F*cking Awkward Holidays

Trudy Stiles story, "Garrett Who?", is "Christmas story" based on a guitar tech in the band Epic Fail which is a fantastic series written by Trudy. Turns out that Christmas dreams CAN come true. I found this story to be anything but awkward. It was F*cking Fantastic.

Laura Ward Rosner's contribution is called Happy Awkward Turkey Day. This story features characters previously introduced in Laura's NOT YET
Gina
5 Stars

Sex On The Beach by Leigh Carman
This story revolves around Finn and Dex, who I met in Match Point, and this short scene was HILARIOUS!!! It was one of those...what could go wrong, will go wrong! It was a great addition to their story, like one of those blooper reels you see at the end of movies, but much worse! I can't wait to dive into more hilarious stories that this anthology is sure to bring!

Blow Me by HJ Bellus
This story had me laughing out loud!!! It's starts off with one of those
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Miracle of Lights by Dina Littner.

I love these little awkward stories. Dina Littner delivers her part with a 3-Way story of meeting the parents and hilarious commentary. With this being a super short story, I still found myself cracking up, the characters were genuine and welcoming. If you need a good laugh and something short to enjoy, I'd snatch this one up. I'm sure the other stories are going to be just as fun.
Nicole Neddo
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the opportunity to read the short story Garrett Who by Trudy Stiles. I absolutely loved it! this story about a guitar tech who joins the Epic Fail band, Jake, in all his young, horny, glory seems like he could be my new best friend! Trudy definitely knows how to get you to connect with a character, even in a short story. It was so funny, and made me want more of Jake! I hope to read more about him!!
Sheila Brannan lake
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the opportunity to read Mel Ballew's entry, Shattered With Shame On Samhain, and as with all her books, I loved it. Zander and Sylver have always held a place in my heart, as well as Jay. I believe I am going to love Nyx as much as the others. I think he's going to give Jay a run for his money in the best friend department. Seems like he's going to be the type that dishes out as much as he receives. I hope there are more interruptions in the books to follow because that was HOT!
D.C.
Bring on the awkward!!

I received an ARC of Garrett Who?: An Epic Fail Short Story By Trudy Stiles and it was epic! I laughed out loud several times earning me a few stares but it was so worth it!

I adore these characters so anytime I can get a little snippet of them I am all over it. I can't wait to dive into the rest of the awkward stories.
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
The Miracle of Lights by Dina Littner
She definitely captured the true awkwardness of a family holiday. I laughed out loud several times - in between fanning myself because wow. Um, I think I want to BE Rosie -awkward family interaction and all.
Melanie (mells_view)
Great stories for a good causes!

Really enjoyed many of these stories. A few good laughs and some hot moments as well, and all the proceeds go to the bookworm box, which in turn go to a great charity! Doesn't get much better than that in my opinion!

Get it while you can :)
Shemelle
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Entertaining reads! ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for something to make you laugh so hard you are in tears, then this book is for you!! If you are looking for something to have you not just in tears from laughing but trying really hard not to pee yourself, then this book is most definitely for you!! I absolutely adored the first set of awkward stories in F*cking Awkward, and when I saw that there was a F*cking Awkward Holidays, well lets just say I couldn't click the button fast enough. Every single one of these short stories ...more
Katie Boettcher
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything title says it is. I have not finished the whole book yet but so far my favorite story in the book is by Lindsay Iler. It is a short story about Amanda and Rico. It is just the thing that you can imagine those two doing. I personally can not wait to finish reading this book and to read more about Amanda and Rico if the author every gives them a book of their own.
Denise Prause
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of receiving an ARC of Lindsey Iler's contribution, Not So Secret Santa. This short story is about Amanda and Rico from Lindsey's Our World series. What do you get when you mix friends with benefits and a naughty Secret Santa wish? A story that is equal parts hilarious and completely f*cking awkward!
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can we say WTF?!? 4 stars for Blow Me by HJ Bellus! OMFG! Please shoot me now akward stars! SMH. Hella funny and such a believable possibility. LOL! ...more
Tammy Cole
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Miracle Of Lights by Dina Littner

Oh my gosh, Rosie is one lucky lady! Two hot and sexy boyfriends who put her first always! This was such a steamy relationship these three had and I loved it. When they go to family Christmas dinner to share their secret, the awkwardness is at an all time high. I laughed out loud at a few scenes with Grandma. Another great story by Dina.
Kristy /Obsessed with Romance
The Miracle of Lights
Dina Littner

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the rest of this anthology. I loved Dina Littner's The Miracle of Lights. It's so sweet and filled with all the holiday feels you would expect like crazy aunts and nosy grandmas and uptight moms. Considering that I read this story in October, I honestly felt like it was late December.

But this story is also HOT...like dirty sexy hot. These characters are not having your normal cookie cutter relationship. They've got one
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)

All I want for Christmas is an Orgasm by L.L. Collins is I really cute and funny (and hot) little story about Johnny and Bex trying to carve out a little "grown-up" time during the holiday season. I loved getting this little sneak peek into their lives after the words "The End"

"Just as I was about to fall over the cliff again and take Johnny with me, the door banged against the wall behind us, and I heard the two words that would deflate my sex drive faster than a bucket of cold water thrown on
Flirtatiously Fictitious Reads
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not So Secret Santa by Lindsey Iler

As soon as I found out this was about Rico and Amanda I HAD to read it!!
When Lindsey first introduced Amanda in the Our Worlds series, I hated her with everything in me.
I was surprised, when the time can, that I was able to love her smart-mouthed , sassy self.
And Rico! gah! He's a smooth talkin' playboy, and prefect for her unattainable self.
The two combined make for a hilarious, and completely awkward holiday.
Now, if Lindsey could give a s a full length
Shannon

Fun holiday quickie! Sweet and lighthearted, with a little of the tenderness you'd come to expect from Sawyer and Jackson. And definitely awkward!
Poor Cammy is completely overwhelmed by Sawyer and Jackson's mom Ciara- she is a handful!
I'm not sure how the poor girl was able to show her face on Thanksgiving- that group is too much! But what a great group, family really, to be a part of.

*Part of the F*cking Awkward Holidays anthology.
Lori R.
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MEET THE PARENTS by Amanda Maxlyn

This hilariously awkward story is about Brit & Scott. They decide to sneak away from the St. Patrick's Day/birthday party for a little sexy time together. Of course things get hot, but then... the situation gets downright embarrassing. The visuals I got while reading this were fantastic. F*cking awkward indeed.

I can't wait to read the rest of the short stories in this collection!
Ruby Merritt
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Miracle of Lights by Dina Littner is full of hilarity and hotness as Rosie struggles to break the news to her parents during their annual Chanukah celebration that she's one of a threesome. Littner's skill for storytelling shines in this short piece that leaves me wanting to know more about Rosie, Rand and Mike. Please, tell me there is going to be a longer story published about them at some point!
Amanda Leigh
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read Dina Littner's story "Miracle of Lights". OH my gosh, so much awkward in this story!! I enjoyed the character's. Rand's POV was interesting. I would love to see it from Mike or Rosie's POV. You could tell how much they loved each other. The story did feel rushed in some places which is to be expected in a short story. I still enjoyed it, though. I would actually love to read more about these characters in the future.
Jackie Nolan
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is for The Perfect Stocking Stuffer by Lex Martin. I loved Kat and Brady from Shameless so it was awesome to get to see a little bit more of them in this short story. Brady was just as yummy as ever and Kat reminds me so much of myself with how easily she gets embarrassed LOL! Things definitely get more interesting once children are added into the mix. This story was so cute and funny.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
My review is on Christmas is an Orgasm by L.L. Collins.

I was SO HAPPY to be reunited with Bex and Johnny. Bex and Johnny are the couple in Sentenced, the first Jaded Regret Series. Sure I get to see them in the other Jaded Regret Series, but not from their POV like this novella. My favorite was seeing them react with their children. And I did get to see the other members of Jaded Regret briefly. I am hoping L.L. will do something like this in the future since I miss these two SO MUCH.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dirty Letters
  • Co-Wrecker (Binghamton, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Making the Naughty List
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
Taryn is a USA Today Bestselling Author who is also a lover of books and wine, usually enjoying them together. Writing has been a way for her to step away from chaotic reality and live a bit through her fun and sometimes damaged characters. You will almost always find a Happy Ever After at the end of her stories. She can't help it, it's an addiction.
She enjoys spending time with her friends and