Start by marking “Ribbed for her Pleasure (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.6; Celestial Mates)” as Want to Read:
Ribbed for her Pleasure (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.6; Celestial Mates)

Ribbed for her Pleasure

(Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss #0.6)

#celestialmatesappchallenge
1. Download app
2. Get matched with a melting hot alien
3. Post results online

It's supposed to be a joke. Everything is all fun and games until introverted Jenna, professional YouTuber, accepts the challenge. As soon as she downloads the app she's whisked away from her life and cat, stuck on an inhospitable alien planet.

Biast is a seven foot
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 92 pages
Published October 17th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Ribbed for her Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ribbed for her Pleasure

Start your review of Ribbed for her Pleasure (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.6; Celestial Mates)
Georgina Parkin
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
I was interested in the alien species in this, but not enough to jump into more on them. Honestly I think it was just the timeline of events that had me not quite satisfied. Or the weird endings of sex scenes with silly comedy moments that killed the mood quick. I didn't like the miscommunication thing it hurt my soul to see him so sad, and logically speaking how could she and cloud survive on a planet with minimal water? You could argue they were genetically altered but then she sweats and it r ...more
CC
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr, safe-for-me
I know it was supposed to be funny. I guess I just lack a sense of humor. It was ok but kinda stupid. Now that I read the series I have no clue where this couple fits in.
Tammy W
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good love story!

I just fell in love with the characters of this tale and look forward to the other stories in the Tajss Dragon series. This is a great beginning!
Tina
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome sci-fi romance

This is the story of Biast, an alien dragon shifter from a desert planet who's likes to make his friends laugh, and Jenna, a YouTube blogger with a cat named Cloud. Jenna is at home getting ready to blog about this new app, Celestial Matchmaking, on a date when this cherub flashes in babbling about her new mate and then transports her to deserted island. Biast is on his world mining a precious mineral for a group of slavers who bully his planet and feeling lonely, after wat
Elizabeth/snoopypeach
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jenna, just back from a gaming convention, is home posting videos of her cat "cloud", and about her recent trip. She is challenged to the "celestial mates app challenge" and she accepts. But accepting what she thinks is a game will change her life.

Biast works on a harvesting, crew for a rare plant. The work is dangerous so he tries to lighten the mood with jokes and stunts. But inside he's lonely for a mate like most of his friends have. Being transported to a strange place isn't the biggest sur
Victoria
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars
Elizabeth
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jenna & Biast

This is quick novella that tells the story of Biast, a alien dragon from a desert red planet and Jenna, all human and YouTube blogger. Both are dumped in a desert island by a mischievous cherub?! that believes they are each other's mate.( That part really is silly). This is supposed to be the first book(witch I missed ) of the series Red planet Dragons of Tajss, and now that I have read all the books of the series, so far, I realised this story happens before the Grate Devastation w
Alexisa
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
The ultimate prologue

The book tells the story of how an entire race is saved from extinction. This is the true begging of the Red Planet Dragon's of Tajss series. And I love that it starts with a Celestial Mates book. There doesn't seem to be anything this matchmaking agency can not do.
Because love can conquer all.
Wendy
Dec 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
My Opinion

This book is the worst story in this series so far. I really liked the hero but he was such a wuss. The heroine got on my nerves. I hate how this book was written. I won't recommend this one.
Elizabeth M. Dawson-Boragno
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Liz the bargain shopper

This story was awesome. My only critiques are it needs to have
A sequel for the pair, Jennifer
A and Biast. And also take a bit more time in spell checking grammatical errors and spelling errors.
Samone Younger
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

This was a fantastic read. I took special interest in the Zmajian physiology, but past that the dialogue moved, and the story kept me interested till the end. So much so that I've started reading the Red Dragon series.
Booklass Garrahan
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Dreary heroine

Jenna is a pretty dreary heroine. I was interested in the idea of a shy, nerdy heroine, but she proved to be pretty depressing and useless. I felt bad for the hero. There does not seem to be any real chemistry between the couple.
anita oudbier
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Weird but true

A introvert meets a introvert joined with a new matchmaker what could go wrong, plenty
Alein meet human on unknown planet but they need to get together to survive, oh but I forgot...
BobaFett114
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

I enjoyed this story. It was cute and a pretty quick read. Jenna and Biast are a cute couple. I think these are all stand alone in this series. This was my first book and it was a stand alone as far as I can tell.
Colleen
Read this short to determine whether to read other works by Ms. Martin. Book also included a sample from another of her books. The short was not great but good enough to add another one of her books to "want to read".
Roberta
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Way too short

At 90 something pages, this book is way too short. It was a bit confusing, but made complete sense in the end. Here’s to the dragon series that I am going to start reading next.
Jen Winters
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Um. Ok

I call it at 2.6 stars so I’m rounding up. It was just kinda meh as a story, and the characters were unresolved. I get how writing shy characters can be difficult, but the author’s solutions were just untenable.
Lisa M
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I have read all of this series but I just found this today! What an introduction to the series this is! Now I am wondering if the group in the city will find information about Jenna and Biast?! I love reading about the dragons from Tajss and I can’t wait for more!
Judye
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good

Great book good storyline i wish there would have been more detail into how the Cupid was changing the course of this species
Jenny Feeney
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Nice paring of series. Good introduction to both series. I like the cherubs reasons for paring Boast and Jenna together. I enjoyed the little surprise twist at the end.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
was my pleasure

i was pleased as punch by this story line. it was a great way to explain how the zmaj and humans were able to have children together. thanks!
Charlie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick read

I would have liked this to be longer so you can really have character development. These characters were great but the story, as a short novel, moved way to quickly.
Ti
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aliens-sci-fi
Fun quickie. Not fully developed characters, but a nice intro.
Dawn
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

It's a pretty good story. It's short, fast paced and an easy read. Quite a few funny moments. Decent story.
Tia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A mischievous Sprite spirits Biast and Jenna off to a deserted island. Fated mates from different worlds, they must overcome barriers to find their way to each other.
Rhonduh Reef
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it
I really read this? Why yes, yes I did.
Tasha
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book didn't make any sense whatsoever. I didn't like it. She is a gamer and he is a dragon. Cupid kept popping in and out to make them work but this book didn't work. Sorry.
Dawn
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another good Kindle Unlimited find!
While short, it was still pretty good.
Aliens and humans? Well damn.

I have to read the others in this series if it's along the same lines. It was hot and I wish there was a bit more to the beginning that develops the characters more, but it was still an enjoyable read.

One bad thing: If you're going to write about aliens, have an alien on your cover and not a human. HAH.
Sharon
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Two different species and two different planets. The Hero and Heroine are placed on an separate planet together because they are fated mates but the story moves to fast, there is no character build up, I don't feel like I know who these characters are. Next thing they are in love and together after being in a cave. I could not give this more than 2 stars
Lacretia
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Why does the female character have to be so dumb!

First person stories are not my favorite, and I almost put the book down based on that. Thankfully, it was a short story, and despite Jenna's constant, inane inner monalogue, I was able to finish the story.... I guess the sex was good...

• Not So Little Green Man (Vialea, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Going Green (Vialea, #2: Celestial Mates)
  • Mate For The Feral Barbarians (Celestial Mates)
  • Alien Conquest (Celestial Mates)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Traded To The Alien Regent
  • Anna and the Alien (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Caveman Alien's Trap (Caveman Aliens, #5)
  • The (Alien) Nanny for Christmas
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Stars Apart (Celestial Mates)
  • Devi's Distraction (Icehome, #7)
  • Penny's Protector (Icehome #10)
  • Caveman Alien’s Enemy (Caveman Aliens, #10)
  • Caveman Alien's Secret (Caveman Aliens, #6)
  • Caveman Alien’s Trick (Caveman Aliens, #8)
  • The Blue Alien's Mate (Royally Blue, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Caveman Alien's Rage (Caveman Aliens, #3)

To be notified of new releases, special sales, and get a FREE ebook, subscribe here: http://newsletter.mirandamartinromance.com/

USA Today Bestselling Author of fantasy and scifi romance, Miranda Martin's books feature larger than life heroes with out-of-this-world anatomy and smart heroines destined to save the world. As a little girl she would sneak off with her nose in a book, dreaming of magica

Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Dragon's Baby (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #1)
  • Dragon's Mate (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #2)
  • Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)
  • Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)
  • Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)
  • Dragon's Capture (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #6)
  • Dragon's Taming (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #7)
  • Dragon's Desire (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #8)
  • Dragon's Claim (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #9)
  • Dragon's Heart (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, 10)