Start by marking “Cougar Christmas” as Want to Read:

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  115 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Genevieve Wells is a cold-as-ice boss from Hell and she's about to lose her job if she can't produce a mate for the "Intensely Intimate Couples Retreat." Unfortunately, her husband divorced her--a fact she's been hiding for months.

Drew Jamison is her long-suffering employee bucking for a promotion. He hates Genevieve but finds her intensely attractive. She's a frigid beaut
ebook
Published November 26th 2016 by Smashwords Edition (first published 2016)

Robin
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that one of my favorite authors, Evangeline Anderson was writing a book about a thirty something beautiful sexy no nonsense female executive and her twenty something handsome witty charming personal assistant finding themselves in an awkward situation over Christmas I knew this had to a new, fun, hot and sexy holiday read (it's really great anytime of the year).
Genevieve is a top executive at Spiritual Soul Mates, a company whose reputation is unprecedented in bringing couples toget
Kathi
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Scintillating Cougar story – no shapeshifters here…..

Drew works for the “Ice Queen” Genevieve and has for the last few years. When he returns to his office for a folder and sees her sobbing uncontrollably, he cannot help but go to her and determine the cause and see if he can help.

They work for Spiritual Soul Mates and one of the employment contract rules is to go to counseling if their marriage is in trouble. Well Gen’s lawyer husband does not care, and has divorced her. She won an intimate cou
Cherie
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to be honest and state that I never knew what this story was going to be about because as it was written from one of my favourite authors, Evangeline Anderson I never worry about the chance of being disappointed and always grab the book and run with it. Cougar Christmas is brilliantly written and has all the qualities needed for a hot sexy Christmas story.
The story centres around independent and fiercely professional, Genevieve and her gorgeous assistant, Drew. Due to unforeseen circumsta
Dawn Yacovetta
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was cute and romantic from the very beginning. Drew was the sexy younger man that any woman would want, Genevieve was the uptight, strict icy woman who didn't know what it was like to be loved and respected for the person she was inside. In fact, she didn't even know who she was inside until she was forced to go to the couples retreat, held by Spiritual Soulmates, the company she worked for. Drew's brilliant forethought sends them on an adventure neither of them suspected would end as it did. ...more
Shelly Celli
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received and reviewed an ARC for the author.

This was a very sweet story. Drew volunteers to play Genevieve's husband to help her from losing her job, but starts to fall for her almost immediately. Genevieve has been hurt in the past and hates to give up control, Tunis finding that she likes to let Drew have control of her in the bedroom. After some extensive counseling with creepy Dr Phillips, they find themselves completely in love and not sure how to tell the other. Then the trut
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A fun, sexy story of an older woman and her younger office assistant. He is masquerading as her husband as they attend an intimate couples retreat. They certainly got more than they bargained for. Genevieve was such an uptight controlling boss and it took her assistant Drew to unshackle her inhibitions. The bear creating some hilarious scenes followed by some very sizzling chemistry. Will it work out for them? Will they lose their jobs or gain much more? This was such a light fun read for the ho ...more
L M
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
A fun story with a good Summer/Spring plot and some very hot scenes. You really forget about the age difference until it is mentioned.
Genevieve was a bit difficult to like at first but as Drew said, once her real self came out she was a lovely person.
Loved all the shenanigans/workshops they had to do at the resort, talk about shed your inhibitions and being chased by the bear was brilliant.
Loved the ending, very good that they had been sussed from the get go.
This is my honest review for this boo
Brie
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fun, hot story for the holidays! Enjoyed having the lead as a woman in her 30s. Something different for a change. If you are looking for a quick read, this one is for you. The pair must work to appear as a couple and what they find might surprise them. You will need to read to find out if they get their Christmas miracle. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Stacey Escalera blog
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book cover. I really enjoyed this xmas romance it has humor and exciting experience that the MC went through.I liked the fact that it had heartfelt moments in this book. Overall this book meet my expectations.
Amber
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
absolutely loved this book not a lot to say. But as always i love all her books
Deb B
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
an easy fun read .. well written, great characters .. plenty of laughs, cute & funny .. a real feel good romance
Gizzie
This was a steamy well written Christmas read.
Coral
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Plot: 4/5 (outlandish yet plausible)
Characterisation: 5/5
Writing Prose: 4/5
How much I enjoyed it: 5/5
Princess Jasmine
Cougar Christmas

Though not my norm for reading grnre, it was written by my favorite author so I knew it had to be good. As always Mrs. Anderson never lets her readers down with her stories. I fell in love with the main character and the theam of the story after the first few chapters. I highly recommend this story as a great Christmas read to all my female friends. Can't go wrong there.
Raina Collins
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I knew the romance would be great, but the whole idea with the couples retreat was wonderful. I don't want to give any spoilers, but there is some real steam between the two main characters. But I have to agree with them that the therapist was a bit creepy, even though he really did know what he was doing.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great romance with some steamy scenes.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Lory
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
A enjoyable and entertaining holiday read about love. I'm a totally sucker for second chances at love stories and this book did not disappoint. It's cute romantic and a perfect Christmas read. Overall a good read so if you like romance stories where it shows that age is nothing but a number and that there are true gentleman's out there able to melt the heart of a Ice Queen I recommend that you one click this book. I voluntarily read and review this ARC I haven't been compensated In any way.
Deb
Oct 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
If I can give this negative stars, I would. I usually enjoy trash when it's good trash. This is not good trash. What a waste of my eyeballs.
Aimee
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
This one wasn't my favorite. It was good, just didn't ring my bells so much. Quality writing and a good story, but just not my cup of tea.
Danielle Thomas
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read.
Karen
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this author and she never fails to entertain me with whatever genre she happens to be writing in. I liked the two main characters from the beginning and the story got my attention and did not let go until the very end , even if it had to be over a few days. Sometimes I wish I did not have to sleep or work so I could just read right through.

Genevieve Wells is a cold as ice boss about to lose her job if she cannot produce a mate for the Intensely Intimate Couples' retreat that she won at t
Teon
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice read!

A great contemporary romance from Ms. Anderson. Quite different from her variety of series. Still some spice and heat but no recurrent themes! Nice to see some new storyline from one of my favorite authors. Just when you think they might be in a rut, she threw a great curve ball.
SuzyHD
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute Story

Yes, it was a very cute story but a little boring. However the storyline did pick up closer to the end. If I didn't know better, I would have thought this book was written by someone else. It's definitely not one of Ms Anderson better writings. It's not worth the price.
Kathi Kelley
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting concept, believably written with interesting characters. Ms. Anderson is known for her SyFy Erotic Romance Series (Brides of the Kindred. This book is contemporary fiction and I enjoyed it. Ms. Anderson is a very good story teller. I rated the book at 4 and assigned it a sexy rating of 4 as well.
Amy Pereira
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great potential

I love Evangeline Anderson books. Although I enjoyed the book and felt like it had great potential, it felt a little odd to me. Stilted is the word that comes to mind. But I'm no critic, just a book lover. And I will continue to read everything Evangeline puts out so forgive me for not being ecstatic over this one.
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Reminiscent of the movie The Proposal.
Trescina Bell
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!!!

Another great one. She had to decide to let go and enjoy herself. I liked that about this story. She had him the whole time and didn't realize it. Loved it!!!
BookSnuggle
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Review coming soon
Anna
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very seductive - with few exceptions ;)
Victoria
Apr 20, 2018
Sava
rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement